Regional Affairs Council – January 2012
KYW’s Michelle Durham and John McDevitt report on the status of legislative efforts to privatize liquor sales in Pennsylvania.
KYW’s Michelle Durham reports on the disagreement among Pennsylvania leaders on whether changing the system of liquor sales in the state is a good idea.
KYW’s John McDevitt reports that workers at Pennsylvania liquor stores are, perhaps obviously, against privatization. But so are some private-sector beer retailers who might be drawn into the wine business.
KYW’s Michelle Durham reports that one South Jersey wine retailer is keeping a sharp eye on what is happening across the Delaware River.
If Pa. House Bill 11 becomes law, wine could be sold by some beer distributors. Is that a good thing? KYW’s John McDevitt reports that it depends whom you ask.
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Vandals Use Maple Syrup To Vandalize Pottstown Church
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...