Some of the most important time a patient spends with a physician is when a doctor and patient can talk – but the doctor doesn’t get paid for that.
A study of almost 20,000 people found that those who ate just a little chocolate each day had lower blood pressure and a 39% lower risk of having a heart attack or stroke.
Using sunblock is critical but be careful about the lotion you choose. Some may cause allergic reactions – and it may not be the lotion itself.
If you have back pain it might be coming from a surprising source.
There’s new information that the Y chromosome is in danger of disappearing – and it may be the swan song for men on this planet.
There may be a battle brewing on social media between parents who are in favor of vaccines and those who are against it for their children.
Cooling or hypothermic treatment is actually a technique being used at many hospitals for people with cardiac issues. It’s gaining in popularity.
Researchers from the Center for Obesity Research and Education in Philadelphia studied a group of young children and watched the way they ate on different sized plates.
Researchers followed adolescents from ages 14 to 18. More sleep was associated with a reduction in average BMI.
Do you sit most of the day? It is probably not a good idea. You need to get up and around.
We know that air pollution can cause health problems like increased rates of asthma and even more serious lung issues but now researchers at UCLA say there could be bigger problems.
It is important to study imported foods because we often detect issues with quality control.
Researchers found that patients on intermittent therapy for prostate cancer had a 10-20% increase in the risk of death.
When it comes to health care, you might think that heart disease or cancer cost the most. In actuality, the most expensive condition to treat is dementia.
Researchers at the University of California found that “light on” activation of brain cells eliminated compulsive cocaine-seeking behavior.
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- 2 Injured After Car Slams Into Wall Outside Yeadon Fire Department
- Study: Obesity Rates Highest Among Transportation Workers
- Penalty Phase Begins In Kaboni Savage Murder Case
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...