Race For The Cure
The 2013 Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure is Sunday, May 12. Share your messages of support and hope for all women and families affected by this disease.
Meteorologist Katie Fehlinger is inviting viewers to sleep late on Mother’s Day. Fehlinger has volunteered to “run in their places” in the 2013 Susan G. Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure.
Click here if you are interested in learning more about the race and in-person registration.
Click here to make an online donation to Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure Philadelphia.
On Race day, park for $8.00 per car and all vehicle occupants can take the free shuttle to and from the Race site. Passes must be purchased before Race day.
- Mere Hints At New Plans From Buyer of Woodcrest Country Club
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects After Woman Calls 911 From Trunk Of Car
- Survey: 2013 College Grads Are An Average Of $35,200 In Debt
- Oklahoma Tornado Rated EF-4 By National Weather Service, Second Strongest Ranking
- Motorists Advised To Grin and Bear Delays as A.C. Expressway Work Proceeds
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...