Ukee Through The Years

Latest Galleries

Diner en Blanc 2016Diner en Blanc 2016 returned to Philadelphia for a 5th year.
Young and the Restless Cast Members Doug Davidson and Steve Burton Stop By CBS 3Doug Davidson and Steve Burton took the time to speak with CBS 3's Brooke Thomas.
Casting Call For Young & The Restless/ The Bold And The Beautiful
Louisiana Flooding Displaces ThousandsHistoric rainfall has led to devastating destruction in several Louisiana towns, forcing thousands of people out of their homes.
Punt, Pass & Purple - August 13, 2016
A Look At The 2016 Olympic Games In RioAthletes from around the world travel to Rio de Janeiro to compete in the 2016 Olympic Games.
African Festival At Penn's Landing
A Look Back At Republican Presidential Nominee Donald TrumpDonald Trump is the 2016 republican party presidential nominee.

1. greg says:

What happened to Liz? Was’ent she your paryner for years. I have never met eather of you but I always though somthing was worng then that bozo (alecia) came on passing over Kept.THAT WAS JUST SO WRONG then I guess she had enough of the bull yea I did”nt think she would be on thank”s guy”s for helping me win that bet now alot of people are going to wonder!

2. Kathy from Langhorne says:

Congratulations Ukee on your milestone with channel 3. You are truly a professional and you are impeccable in your attire. I know behind every great man there is a great woman. Congrats to you Mrs. Washington.

3. Kathryn Mackey says:

Happy Anniversary Ukee. My family and I have watched you since the beginning. You are a true professional and a wonderful newscaster/tv personality. Continued success to you.

4. Judy Williams says:

Judy Williams

Ukee,
    You have been a postive part of my life for 25 years and my days start with laughter because of you!

You have had a variety of rolls @ KYW and you have exceeded at every spot!!

You have added so much to the Philadelphia community.

Thank you , for being the wonderful man you are!!!

May God continue to bless you and yours and US with your presence.

Judy Williams
    Philadelphia, Pa

5. Caroline L. Harris-Clark says:

Congratulations Ukee!

My family and I are some of your biggest fans and honor the work you do. Your laughter, your honesty, your soul… somehow it all comes through the screen when you speak. Maybe it’s because you’re good at what you do, but more than likely it’s because you’re simply a GREAT individual!!!

Keep up the good work.

Peace and blessings to you, your family, and the CBS 3 Team.

6. Judy Williams says:

Ukee,
    You have been a postive part of my life for 25 years and my days start off better because of you! I clearly remember Pat Ciarrachi, Jerry Pennacoli and you being the best team ever!! You have had a variety of rolls @ KYW and you have exceeded at every spot!! You ARE FAMILY and you have added sooo much to the Philadelphia community. Thank you , thank you for being the wonderful man you are!!! You are roll model for all young men to follow, regardless of their background. May God continue to bless you and yours and US with your presence.
    Judy Williams
    Norwood Pa

7. joan eckert says:

Ukee you are Philadelphia Congratulations watch you every morning loved the way you made pretzels Your the best Hope you are stick around another 25 years or more. God Bless

8. Delores Simmons says:

Congratulations Ukee on the big “25” . You are the reason I watch CBS 3. You remind me of the “around the way” guy I grew up with ( Did you grow up in West Philly? :). You are soooo down to earth and “real” Keep it that way Ukee and you’ll always be loved and admired.

9. Ron Bogdan says:

Ukee- I have been a loyal fan of the CBS Philly programming crew most of my whole life and am 52 now. You have been there for almost 1/2 my life. There is a “realness” about you that comes thru to the viewer and makes listening to your more enjoyable. Thanks for doing what you do. I have seen many come and go there but you are the one common thread and while I dont know you, I feel like I do and look forward to hearing you tell us the news, sports whatever you choose to tell us about. Please keep doing what you are doing, it has been so enjoyable thru the years and hope that they continue, for many years to come!

Ron Bogdan- Lawrenceville NJ http://www.getmyyearbook.com

10. Renee says:

Congratulations Ukee!!!! 25 years wow has the time flown. Thank you for giving something to look forward to every morning…Love you Uke.

11. Elaine C. says:

Ukee,

My husband and I watched you every morning before work. He recently passed away from lung cancer and I still watch every morning because it brings me great memories having coffee with my husband and watching you each day. Congrats on 25 years and good luck to you in the future.

12. Vallerie says:

UKEE!!! You are big in my household I watch you and your FAMILY every morning. Thanks for always bringing a smile to my face, I love your delivery. Congratulations on your 25th anniversary. See you in the morning.

13. Patty says:

Hi Ukee,
    Happy Anniversary to you. I wish you 25 more happy years.

14. Joyce Collins says:

Hey UKEE,
    THANKS FOR WAKING ME UP EACH MORNING I LOVE YOUR SWAG.
    ALSO MISS YOU GUYS IN OLDE CITY, LOVING RUNNING INTO YOU ON 5TH YOU ARE SO DOWN TO EARTH. (SWAG0

15. Rev. Hilda M. Campbell says:

should be “now”

16. Belinda A. Smith says:

Hi Ukee,

I have always been a fan of yours and my friend asked me at one time if I could have one date with a celebrity. I told him that I would like to have a date with you and he did not even know who I was talking about so after that he has always watch CBS news. I would love it if I can get an autographed picture of you.

Thanks,
    Belinda

17. Rita M says:

HI UKEE, HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY AT CHANNEL 3! I WATCH CHANNEL 3 JUST TO SEE YOU AND YOUR TEAM, IT LOOKS LIKE FUN TO WORK THERE. I THINK YOUR MOM USE TO BE MY TEACHER. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. WE LOVE YA UKEE <3

18. Carolyn says:

Ukee, we moved to Florida for the winter and YOU are one of the things I miss the most, Seeing you on the news every morning. Continued success and THANK YOU!!!

19. Cynthia says:

Ukee,We love waking up to you every morning!!You are the best!!Congratulations on 25 years on CBS.

20. J.P. Wright says:

Happy 25th Anniversary Ukee- Lloyd Price recorded an old school tune which describes why I love waking up to CBS 3 news at 4:30am ( Personality ) God bless You and your team and you Keep on Keeping on – Love You

21. Della says:

Ukee,

You are the BEST TV News personality in the area! It is a pleasure waking up and seeing you on the news each morning. Congratulations and keep up the great work!