Categories: Entertainment

More Latest Photos

Gallery: 2017 GameChangers Honorees
Photos: Miracle On IceUSA hockey shocked the Soviet Union on February 22nd, 1980.
SEPTA Trains Crash In Upper Darby
Ike Reese Serenades Crowd, Hands Out Roses For V-DayIke Reese handed out roses and sung Marvin Gaye on Valentine's Day 2017.
GALLERY: 59th Grammy Awards On CBSLive from the red carpet...
25 Potential Trade Targets For The 76ersThe NBA trade deadline is on Thursday, February 23rd 2017.

1. Pooja says:

Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 yepalrs over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of yepalrs. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

2. Mushy says:

Good post. And to be on-topic with the post, I don’t know for you girls but to me hair is the most important apecst for my look. My hair stilist from the saloon where I go offered me for about two months ago some type of hair oil which makes my hair grow faster and thicker. I don’t plan to spam this blog so, who wants to find more details can click on my name.Also my apologies for my poor english

3. Mojo says:

The title of this feature is misleading. It should say Republican Celebrities not Conservative Celebrities. As in the case of Clint Eastwood, you can be a freedom-loving, small government Republican Libertarian. Or in the case of Ted Nugent, you can be a Conservative Moron.

4. Frank says:

This guy supports Harry Reid. Conservative??????

1. Rich Williams says:

ahh frank look at the caption registered repub means totally nothing ..ever heard of rhino? or dino? yes that would be him smhl

5. Philly Bud says:

Wayne Newton: look at that terrible hair-dye job. Sheesh! Look the guy is going to be 70 in a few weeks, doesn’t he know that a little bit of gray looks handsome and distinguished on a Senior Citizen. Anderson Cooper understands this.

1. Kofi says:

16a13c3515cHiya, I am really glad I have found this irofnmation. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and net and this is actually annoying. A good web site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this website, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it. 187

2. Halim says:

Greetings I am so delighted I found your wboelg, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Bing for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

6. Zebula says:

Race care drivers and country music singers. Impressive.

1. Roy says:

What’s a race care driver?

7. Donna says:

The laundry list of “celebs” with zero talent. So much for a “liberal” media.

1. Hayzues the Lord says:

Not, you got it backwards, so few cons have any talent, like Chuck Norris, a horrible actor of limited intelligence. But be a good little con and blame the “librull” media like Rush taught you

2. Lasha says:

Hey Joel I didn’t know it was bring your kids to the pool day! (I know we are dorks) but how funny that was sort of a picture of gnhits to come! And yes you and your sister make some pretty cute little kiddos!

8. scott says:

Hey Forrest,just so you know,its the DEMOCRATIC agenda.You stand corrected!

1. Michael says:

Liberal to progressive.
      Democrat to Democratic.
      Instead of changing you name every five years, try changing you agenda.

1. maxx says:

Maybe YOU should read some history, the DEMOCRATIC party has been called that for well over 150 years (founded by a guy named Andrew Jackson as an offshoot of Jefferson’s “Democratic-Republican” party). It is the rePIGlicans who call it the Democrat party. They think that is cute, well I think it is cute to call them rePIGlicans. I too can be juvenile, it is not hard.

I consider myself to be a Democratic Socialist from the Progressive tradition, which has been in American politics well over 100 years old and counting. As I said, READING some history rather than listening to blowhard right wingers on AM radio talk (lie) about things is to be encouraged.

2. Ruan says:

umeh onhckaeyukwu.duke Posted on am umeh onhckaeyukwu,a 27years old boy from nigeria,a graduate of computer and information science lead city university ibadan.please sir,i tried to look for the link of where to fill the scholarship application form

3. Lulu says:

I happen to be cinoentmmg to let you understand of the amazing discovery my friend’s child developed using your web site. She came to find too many details, with the inclusion of how it is like to have a wonderful helping spirit to get men and women effortlessly know just exactly chosen specialized subject areas. You really exceeded readers’ expectations. Many thanks for rendering these good, trustworthy, informative and as well as easy tips on that topic to Evelyn.

2. Auth says:

Terefe Fikru Posted on It is a great pleasure to grdpaue my self so that i’ll make a significant contribution to my home country on my return. i do have bachelor’s degree in chemistry . Thanks for considering my application !!!

3. Cristyano says:

Debarati Banerjee Posted on wow thanks for sanrihg this secret of a true genius! He was so simple a man..so good at heart..no comparisons with him can be justifiable..simply a gem of a person!

9. Jim says:

Gloria Estefan hasn’t been a Repub for awhile now. She has said it many times publicly. Get your info right please.

1. Nisa says:

what does that means you make it like hiieopta won a world cup that team is hiieopta foot ball federation seporting more than our national team { this news is just madness when i read it i am think in { birtukan mideksa ) she going out of prison

2. Murat says:

An additional issue is that video angimg became one of the all-time most significant forms of recreation for people spanning various ages. Kids engage in video games, and also adults do, too. The XBox 360 is amongst the favorite video games systems for folks who love to have hundreds of games available to them, in addition to who like to learn live with other individuals all over the world. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

10. Conservative says:

I’m surprised I didn’t see Gary Sinise on the list.

1. Essy says:

I cherished as much as you will riceeve performed proper here. The comic strip is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you want be handing over the following. ill surely come further before once more as precisely the similar just about a lot steadily inside of case you protect this increase.

11. Sean says:

Lady gaga is too ……….HAH nut job

1. Zenzi says:

Chandra Posted on Love it! Glad I had a chance to run with you the other day! Helped me to get back on track while I was up there! Know that you keep me irspined!