Sen. Marco Rubio Live
Dear Ticket Holders:
The rescheduled Marco Rubio Event will take place on Monday, September 24th from 1:00pm-2:30pm at the Radisson Hotel Northeast Philadelphia located at 2400 Old Lincoln Highway @ US Route 1 in Trevose, PA 19053. Doors will open at 12noon and the event will begin at 1pm. For directions and information about the Radisson you can visit: www.radisson.com/trevosepa.
In the event you can not make he rescheduled date we will provide you a full refund on your ticket purchase. Please notify us by Friday, July 27h at 5:00pm (EST) if you would like to receive a refund. Please email your refund request to email@example.com
We thank you for your patience and hope to see you at the event!
Dom Giordano welcomes
Senator Marco Rubio (R – FL)
Monday, September 24, 2012
Location: Radisson Hotel NE Philadelphia, Trevose, PA 19053
“Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about allowing people to catch up.” (Marco Rubio)
There are very few politicians that have risen to national prominence as quickly as Marco Rubio. At age forty-one there is huge interest in and speculation about his political future. Will he be tapped by Mitt Romney to be his running mate? Will he run for President in 2016?
His story is detailed in his new book ‘An American Son.” Rubio is the son of parents who fledCubain the 1950′s. Using the work ethic and tenacity instilled in him by his parents and grandfather, Rubio earned a law degree. As a young attorney he ran for the West Miami City Commission, a role that led to the Florida House of Representatives. In just six years he rose to Speaker of the House and became a leading advocate for free enterprise, better schools, limited government, and a fairer, simpler tax system. He found that he could connect with people across party lines while still upholding conservative values.
His U.S. Senate campaign started as an extreme long shot againstFlorida’s popular incumbent governor, Charlie Crist. Rubio traveled the state with his message of empowerment and optimism. He upset Crist in both the primary and a dramatic three-way general election, after Crist quit the GOP to run as an independent.
Now Rubio speaks on the national stage about the challenges we face and the better future that’s possible if we return to our founding principles. As he puts it , “Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about allowing people to catch up.”
In that vision, as in his family’s story, Rubio proves that the American Dream is still alive for those who pursue it.
Tickets are $25.00 and include a hard cover copy of his brand new book ‘An American Son.”
brought to you by:
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta