- Police: Most Of One-Month-Old Baby’s Face Chewed Off By Trio Of Ferrets In Delaware County (17)
- Sources: Probe Into On-Duty Sex In Philadelphia Fire Department (10)
- 3 Injured In Partial Roof Collapse At Lululemon In Center City (8)
- Commuters Deal With Another Round Of Winter Weather (4)
- Philadelphia Public And Archdiocesan Schools Closed Tuesday, Transit Affected Throughout Region (4)
- Philadelphia City Council Candidate Hijacks Domain Names To Steer Voters From His Opponent (4)
- Sponsor Of Plan For Mandatory Paid Sick Leave In Philadelphia Says He Can Override Veto By Nutter (3)
- Blog: NJ Settles With Business That Offered Bogus Auto Warranties
- Classmate and Cornell Law Professor Says Immigration Issue ‘Should Be Deal-breaker For Loretta Lynch Appointment’
- Weather: Windy and Cold, But Dry
- Nor’easter Develops Farther East
- Nor’easter Develops Tonight
- Police Sergeant Urges Philadelphians To Remember #NoSavesies When It Comes To Parking
- WEATHER: It’s SNOW Time!
- Nor’easter On The Way
- WEATHER: Gather Shovels And Muscles; More Snow Moves In
- Another Snowstorm On The Way
Latest Philly weather 2012
New Jersey acting attorney general John Hoffman says all four had vacation homes at the shore which they claimed were their primary homes.
In this report we take a look at how Philadelphia and the suburbs weathered the superstorm.
Hurricane Sandy hammered parts of New Jersey and New York in late October.
Windblown rain in our area and snow in the Midwest created holiday delays this morning for travelers at Philadelphia International Airport.
Approximately 10,000 Philadelphia residents are living in flood zones. And that number is only within the city limits.
- Part 2: Playing Catch-Up After Each Big Storm 12/06/2012
- Part 3: Direct Damage and Other Costs 12/06/2012
- Part 4: Finding A Better Way 12/06/2012
- New Jersey Teachers’ Convention Canceled In Wake Of Sandy 11/01/2012
- Local Red Cross Readies Emergency Supplies For Hurricane Relief 10/26/2012
- Jersey Shore Boaters Are Battening Hatches, Or Hauling Out 10/26/2012
- ‘Isaac’ Forcing Diversion of Some Vacation Travelers 08/28/2012
- Nutrition Expert Says Philadelphians Need Diet Tweaks on Oppresive Summer Days 06/29/2012
- No Horse-Drawn Carriages On Philadelphia Streets During Heat Wave 06/21/2012