- DA: Sixers Legend Charles Barkley Offers To Pay For Funeral Of 3 Children Killed In Carjacking Crash (28)
- Officials ID Caseworker Killed In Medical Facility Shooting In Delaware County (16)
- Phillies Fall To D-Backs 10-6 In 10 Innings (16)
- 3 Children Killed, 3 Injured In North Philadelphia Hit-Run; $110K Reward Offered (14)
- Eagles Hit The Field For The First Time (14)
- Chip Kelly Addresses Lane Johnson’s Suspension (10)
- Report: Pope Francis To Attend World Meeting Of Families In Philly In 2015 (10)
- Weekend Rain On The Way
- Garry Cobb On Norcross Family: ‘They Get Involved With Government Money’
- Kevin Sabett: ‘It’s Ironic That We’re Pushing Against Smoking So Hard, Yet We’re Ready To Give Marijuana A Free Pass’
- Conservative Writer On Push For Impeaching Pres. Obama: ‘The Issue Here Is Presidential Lawlessness’
- Another Taste Of Fall, Weekend Spoiler
- Weather: A Chill To Start
- Another Beautiful Day On The Horizon
- Congressman On Proposed Immigration Reforms: ‘What The President Wants To Do Is The DREAM Act On Steroids’
- Meehan On VA Scandal: Management Needs To Stop Hiding The Problems It’s Facing
- Bertha Brewing In The Atlantic?
Latest Philly weather 2012
In this report we take a look at how Philadelphia and the suburbs weathered the superstorm.
Hurricane Sandy hammered parts of New Jersey and New York in late October.
Windblown rain in our area and snow in the Midwest created holiday delays this morning for travelers at Philadelphia International Airport.
Approximately 10,000 Philadelphia residents are living in flood zones. And that number is only within the city limits.
When a storm hits, governments and utility companies often find their preparations insufficient.
- Part 3: Direct Damage and Other Costs 12/06/2012
- Part 4: Finding A Better Way 12/06/2012
- New Jersey Teachers’ Convention Canceled In Wake Of Sandy 11/01/2012
- Local Red Cross Readies Emergency Supplies For Hurricane Relief 10/26/2012
- Jersey Shore Boaters Are Battening Hatches, Or Hauling Out 10/26/2012
- ‘Isaac’ Forcing Diversion of Some Vacation Travelers 08/28/2012
- Nutrition Expert Says Philadelphians Need Diet Tweaks on Oppresive Summer Days 06/29/2012
- No Horse-Drawn Carriages On Philadelphia Streets During Heat Wave 06/21/2012
- South Jersey Red Light Camera Program To Be Re-examined 06/20/2012