- Drexel Study Claims 21 Day Quarantine For Ebola Might Not Be Long Enough (39)
- Rand Paul On The Govt. Dealing With Ebola: ‘It Adds To A Litany Of Things The President Has Let Us Down On’ (19)
- Law Allowing Sports Betting In NJ Signed By Christie (9)
- Monica Lewinsky Tells Philadelphia Millenials About Her Ordeal in the Spotlight (7)
- 3 Pennsylvanians Reportedly Among Those Being Monitored In Ebola Probe (6)
- Judge OKs Cancellation Of Union Contract At Trump Taj Mahal (6)
- Phila. Firefighters’ Union Says Ebola Gear Issued By City is Inadequate (5)
- Rand Paul: ‘The Most Interesting Man In Politics’
- Some Rain On The Way
- Weather: Dreary Midweek
- Showers Return To The Forecast; Cloud Threat Impacts Chance To View Meteor Shower
- NOAA Winter Outlook: Delaware Valley Has Above Average Chance To See Wetter Than Average Winter
- One More Dry Day
- Lawyer For Shops At Liberty Place: If It Were Klansmen Outside African American Business, ‘They Would Last About 10 Seconds Before Police Hauled Them Away’
- A Pleasant Fall Weekend: Temperatures Tumble Saturday Into Sunday
- Zeoli: Hate Crime Laws Are Unjust; Let’s Have Victim Equality
- Blog: FREE Shredding Event This Saturday 10/18 In Springfield, PA
Latest Philly weather 2012
In this report we take a look at how Philadelphia and the suburbs weathered the superstorm.
Hurricane Sandy hammered parts of New Jersey and New York in late October.
Windblown rain in our area and snow in the Midwest created holiday delays this morning for travelers at Philadelphia International Airport.
Approximately 10,000 Philadelphia residents are living in flood zones. And that number is only within the city limits.
When a storm hits, governments and utility companies often find their preparations insufficient.
- Part 3: Direct Damage and Other Costs 12/06/2012
- Part 4: Finding A Better Way 12/06/2012
- New Jersey Teachers’ Convention Canceled In Wake Of Sandy 11/01/2012
- Local Red Cross Readies Emergency Supplies For Hurricane Relief 10/26/2012
- Jersey Shore Boaters Are Battening Hatches, Or Hauling Out 10/26/2012
- ‘Isaac’ Forcing Diversion of Some Vacation Travelers 08/28/2012
- Nutrition Expert Says Philadelphians Need Diet Tweaks on Oppresive Summer Days 06/29/2012
- No Horse-Drawn Carriages On Philadelphia Streets During Heat Wave 06/21/2012
- South Jersey Red Light Camera Program To Be Re-examined 06/20/2012