- CBSPhilly Travel Guide (17)
- Delays, Cancellations At Philadelphia International Holding Up Thanksgiving Air Travel (13)
- Children Strip-Searched At New Philadelphia Family Courthouse (9)
- New Jersey Politicians Say Fight To Legalize Sports Betting Is Not Over (6)
- Task Force Final Report Due Soon on Mandatory Paid Sick Leave In Philadelphia (5)
- Philadelphia Still on Democrats’ Short List For 2016 Convention (5)
- ‘Ugly’ Christmas Tree In Pa. Prompts Public Outcry (4)
- Thanksgiving Weekend Weather Forecast
- Evening Snow & Rain, Then A Chilly Thanksgiving
- The Right To NOT Know
- Weather: Wintry Mess
- First Significant Storm Of The Season Bearing Down On The Region
- Former State And Federal Prosecutor: Ferguson Rioters Will Not Be Convinced By The Facts
- Weather: Quiet Day As Storm Looms
- Record-breaking Heat Today, But The Snow Could Be Falling By Wednesday
- Civic Pride An Endangered Species
- Feeling Like Spring; Watching The Coast
Latest Philly weather 2012
New Jersey acting attorney general John Hoffman says all four had vacation homes at the shore which they claimed were their primary homes.
In this report we take a look at how Philadelphia and the suburbs weathered the superstorm.
Hurricane Sandy hammered parts of New Jersey and New York in late October.
Windblown rain in our area and snow in the Midwest created holiday delays this morning for travelers at Philadelphia International Airport.
Approximately 10,000 Philadelphia residents are living in flood zones. And that number is only within the city limits.
- Part 2: Playing Catch-Up After Each Big Storm 12/06/2012
- Part 3: Direct Damage and Other Costs 12/06/2012
- Part 4: Finding A Better Way 12/06/2012
- New Jersey Teachers’ Convention Canceled In Wake Of Sandy 11/01/2012
- Local Red Cross Readies Emergency Supplies For Hurricane Relief 10/26/2012
- Jersey Shore Boaters Are Battening Hatches, Or Hauling Out 10/26/2012
- ‘Isaac’ Forcing Diversion of Some Vacation Travelers 08/28/2012
- Nutrition Expert Says Philadelphians Need Diet Tweaks on Oppresive Summer Days 06/29/2012
- No Horse-Drawn Carriages On Philadelphia Streets During Heat Wave 06/21/2012