- Two Suspects In Custody After Police Standoff At Bucks County Gun Shop (10)
- Amber Alert Issued For 3-Year-Old Delaware Girl Taken By Father (8)
- Federal Officials Send Bad Information To Some Who Got Health Insurance With Tax Credits (7)
- Storm To Bring Messy Winter Weather To The Area Saturday (6)
- WEATHER: Snowy Saturday Night (6)
- Tanker Truck Overturns, Bursts Into Flames In Camden County (6)
- Sixers Fall To Pacers In Return From Break 106-95 (4)
- Conservative Author: Shifting More Power To States Would Alleviate Political Disputes
- Filmmaker Who Released Sharpton Video: ‘If I Have One Message To People, It’s That We Have To Break News’
- Congressman Gohmert On Homeland Security And Immigration: Republicans Are ‘Just Trying To Stand Up For The Constitution’
- Snow Gives Way To Clouds, Continued Cold
- Light Snow Thursday Morning
- Penn State Grad Who Tweeted About Thon At Olbermann: I Thought I Could Let Him Know About The Good At Penn State
- Weather: Next Storm Moves In Thursday
- Former Federal Prosecutor Says Department Of Justice Has Lost Sight Of What It’s Supposed To Be Doing
- Former Marine: Veterans Are Tired Of Hearing ‘Thank You For Your Service’
- Weather: More Record Cold For Delaware Valley
Latest Philly weather 2012
New Jersey acting attorney general John Hoffman says all four had vacation homes at the shore which they claimed were their primary homes.
In this report we take a look at how Philadelphia and the suburbs weathered the superstorm.
Hurricane Sandy hammered parts of New Jersey and New York in late October.
Windblown rain in our area and snow in the Midwest created holiday delays this morning for travelers at Philadelphia International Airport.
Approximately 10,000 Philadelphia residents are living in flood zones. And that number is only within the city limits.
- Part 2: Playing Catch-Up After Each Big Storm 12/06/2012
- Part 3: Direct Damage and Other Costs 12/06/2012
- Part 4: Finding A Better Way 12/06/2012
- New Jersey Teachers’ Convention Canceled In Wake Of Sandy 11/01/2012
- Local Red Cross Readies Emergency Supplies For Hurricane Relief 10/26/2012
- Jersey Shore Boaters Are Battening Hatches, Or Hauling Out 10/26/2012
- ‘Isaac’ Forcing Diversion of Some Vacation Travelers 08/28/2012
- Nutrition Expert Says Philadelphians Need Diet Tweaks on Oppresive Summer Days 06/29/2012
- No Horse-Drawn Carriages On Philadelphia Streets During Heat Wave 06/21/2012