- Police Investigate Funeral Home In West Philadelphia (8)
- Eagles Lose To Jets 24-18 In Preseason Finale (5)
- 4 Dead In Jersey Shore House Fire That May Be Murder-Suicide (4)
- Eagles’ Starters Shine In 39-26 Win Over Packers (3)
- Wrestling Legend Charged With Third Degree Murder In Girlfriend’s 1983 Death (3)
- Eagles Vs. Packers: What To Look For (2)
- Bennie Logan: ‘I Lost Respect’ For Terrell Suggs (2)
- WEATHER: Hottest Day of the Year; More Heat To Come?
- WEATHER: Final Day Of 5th Heat Wave Of The Summer
- Hot And Steamy Weather Continues!
- Steamy September Start
- Blog: Starkist Settlement $25 In Cash Or $50 In Coupons
- Another Tranquil Day, Heat And Humidity To Return
- WEATHER: Pleasant Forecast For Next Few Days
- WEATHER: Nice Start To The Workweek
- Hurricane Danny Reaches Major Hurricane Status
- Lots Of Sunshine, Temps Heating Up
Latest Philly weather 2012
New Jersey acting attorney general John Hoffman says all four had vacation homes at the shore which they claimed were their primary homes.
In this report we take a look at how Philadelphia and the suburbs weathered the superstorm.
Hurricane Sandy hammered parts of New Jersey and New York in late October.
Windblown rain in our area and snow in the Midwest created holiday delays this morning for travelers at Philadelphia International Airport.
Approximately 10,000 Philadelphia residents are living in flood zones. And that number is only within the city limits.
- Part 2: Playing Catch-Up After Each Big Storm 12/06/2012
- Part 3: Direct Damage and Other Costs 12/06/2012
- Part 4: Finding A Better Way 12/06/2012
- New Jersey Teachers’ Convention Canceled In Wake Of Sandy 11/01/2012
- Local Red Cross Readies Emergency Supplies For Hurricane Relief 10/26/2012
- Jersey Shore Boaters Are Battening Hatches, Or Hauling Out 10/26/2012
- ‘Isaac’ Forcing Diversion of Some Vacation Travelers 08/28/2012
- Nutrition Expert Says Philadelphians Need Diet Tweaks on Oppresive Summer Days 06/29/2012
- No Horse-Drawn Carriages On Philadelphia Streets During Heat Wave 06/21/2012