- Health: Temple University Researchers Successfully Eliminate HIV Virus In Human Cells (23)
- Phila. Anti-Immigration Protesters Outnumbered By Demonstrators Backing Reform (9)
- Cops: Leaders Of Philly Mosque Tried To Cut Off Man’s Hand With Machete (7)
- 3 On Your Side: 19 Most Popular Auto Insurance Discounts (6)
- Driver Sought In Camden Hit-And-Run (6)
- Target And Amazon Shop For Your App Cash (6)
- Sources: Police Question 2 Persons Of Interest In Deaths Of Strawberry Mansion Couple (5)
- Heat And Humidity’s Favorite Companion, Thunderstorms, A Possibility For Tonight
- Weather: Sunny, Steamy, Stormy
- Weather: A Short-Lived Warm-up
- Governor Corbett Considering Special Legislative Session To Deal With Pension Crisis
- Stigall On Republicans Targeting Philly Beer Gardens: They’re Acting Like ‘Nanny-state, Money-grubbing Democrats’
- Weather: Business As Usual
- Weather: Heat & Humidity Return
- Ryne Sandberg On Second Half Of Phillies’ Season
- Dry Start To The Week
- WEATHER BLOG: Warming Up This Week
Latest Philly weather 2012
In this report we take a look at how Philadelphia and the suburbs weathered the superstorm.
Hurricane Sandy hammered parts of New Jersey and New York in late October.
Windblown rain in our area and snow in the Midwest created holiday delays this morning for travelers at Philadelphia International Airport.
Approximately 10,000 Philadelphia residents are living in flood zones. And that number is only within the city limits.
When a storm hits, governments and utility companies often find their preparations insufficient.
- Part 3: Direct Damage and Other Costs 12/06/2012
- Part 4: Finding A Better Way 12/06/2012
- New Jersey Teachers’ Convention Canceled In Wake Of Sandy 11/01/2012
- Local Red Cross Readies Emergency Supplies For Hurricane Relief 10/26/2012
- Jersey Shore Boaters Are Battening Hatches, Or Hauling Out 10/26/2012
- ‘Isaac’ Forcing Diversion of Some Vacation Travelers 08/28/2012
- Nutrition Expert Says Philadelphians Need Diet Tweaks on Oppresive Summer Days 06/29/2012
- No Horse-Drawn Carriages On Philadelphia Streets During Heat Wave 06/21/2012
- South Jersey Red Light Camera Program To Be Re-examined 06/20/2012