- City Releases Taney Dragons Parade Details (6)
- Trial Opens For Phila. Woman Accused Of Kidnapping, Sexually Assaulting Schoolgirl (6)
- Cops: Intoxicated Man Let Nephew, 8, Steer Moving Car In Upper Darby (6)
- Mood Is Somber In Atlantic City Going Into Labor Day Weekend (5)
- Union Score Twice Late To Win 4-2 Over Quakes (4)
- One In Seven Americans Suffers From Sleep Drunkenness (4)
- Police: Teen Shot, Killed On Basketball Court In North Philadelphia (4)
- WEATHER BLOG: Sunshine & Low Humidity Make For A Pleasant Day!
- WEATHER BLOG: Sunshine Returns, Humidity Does Not
- Warm Wednesday: Heat & Humidity Remind Us It’s Still August
- Dom Giordano: Military Equipment For Police Departments
- Late August Warm-Up Continues
- Above Average Temperatures Return This Week
- Sunny Stretch, Warming Up
- WEATHER BLOG: Viewer Put In Time Out
- The Sunshine Returns
- Great Weather Payback Coming
Latest Philly weather 2012
In this report we take a look at how Philadelphia and the suburbs weathered the superstorm.
Hurricane Sandy hammered parts of New Jersey and New York in late October.
Windblown rain in our area and snow in the Midwest created holiday delays this morning for travelers at Philadelphia International Airport.
Approximately 10,000 Philadelphia residents are living in flood zones. And that number is only within the city limits.
When a storm hits, governments and utility companies often find their preparations insufficient.
- Part 3: Direct Damage and Other Costs 12/06/2012
- Part 4: Finding A Better Way 12/06/2012
- New Jersey Teachers’ Convention Canceled In Wake Of Sandy 11/01/2012
- Local Red Cross Readies Emergency Supplies For Hurricane Relief 10/26/2012
- Jersey Shore Boaters Are Battening Hatches, Or Hauling Out 10/26/2012
- ‘Isaac’ Forcing Diversion of Some Vacation Travelers 08/28/2012
- Nutrition Expert Says Philadelphians Need Diet Tweaks on Oppresive Summer Days 06/29/2012
- No Horse-Drawn Carriages On Philadelphia Streets During Heat Wave 06/21/2012
- South Jersey Red Light Camera Program To Be Re-examined 06/20/2012