Watch + Listen
Latest Philly Watch + Listen
The $15-million gift will help set up a permanent endowment dedicated to the engineering school.
Frances Egler, the director of Broadway Philadelphia programming and co-presentations at the Kimmel Center, spoke to KYW Newsradio about the journey of Berry Gordy, which became “Motown the Musical.”
Hundreds of people turned out for a rally to support police in Northeast Philadelphia Friday night.
A Philadelphia woman is seeing the wonders of the holiday season for the first time in a long time. She’s the first in our area to have a bionic eye, a breakthrough that’s allowing blind people to see.
Police have filed charges against a man who they say falsely reported a sighting of suspected killer Bradley Stone.
- Zeoli Show 12.19.14 Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–16 hours ago
- Police Deliver Holiday Meals To Families In Camden 16 hours ago
- Investigation Underway After Hackers Attack Pine Forge Academy, Demand A Million Dollars 17 hours ago
- Montco Zoo Scrambles When Reindeer Isn’t Quite Ready For Holiday Photos 18 hours ago
- With One Notable Exception, Pa. High Court E-Mails Get Clean Review 19 hours ago
- Penn State Professor: Stephen Colbert Enabled Liberals To Feel Patriotic 19 hours ago
- For The Designated Family Chef, Holiday Is Lots of Work — But Worth It, Most Agree 19 hours ago
- Cathedral Kitchen, in Camden, Releases a New Crop of Culinary Graduates 19 hours ago
- Police Locate 13-Year-Old Pregnant Girl In Trenton After She Was Reported Missing 19 hours ago