Watch + Listen
Latest Philly Watch + Listen
Four family members, including newlyweds, all of them dead. They all drowned while vacationing in the Dominican Republic with about a dozen family members.
It used to be that getting into a good college or university depended on how high you scored on a standardized test. But with an average graduation rate of about 59-percent at four year schools, administrators are starting to rethink the selection process. As 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, many schools now want to know a whole lot more about applicants before asking them to attend.
The fire was reported around 5:30 p.m. Monday at 2300 block of Wyandotte Road.
Ike Reese has been named the winner of the 2015 94 WIP Great Birds Debate.
Tapped last year to fix systemic mismanagement at the Department of Veterans Affairs, Secretary Robert McDonald’s latest action is back peddling after falsely telling a homeless vet he is former Special Forces.
- Cold Case Cracked, Killer Arrested, Say Camden County Cops KYW Newsradio 1060–5 hours ago
- Honoring Children’s Author Dr. Seuss, NFL Moms Read To Schoolchildren in Germantown KYW Newsradio 1060–6 hours ago
- Carly Fiorina: ‘People Are Tired Of Hypocrites Like Hillary Clinton’ 6 hours ago
- Despite Weather, Flower Show Will Always Be a Pre-Spring Event, Officials Say KYW Newsradio 1060–7 hours ago
- Man Hurt In 2nd Recent Gas Explosion At New Jersey Shore 7 hours ago
- Trial On Hold After After “Black Madam” Falls Ill 7 hours ago
- Replaced SRC Chair Bill Green: ‘Would’ve Been Nice To Have Been Asked To Step Aside’ 7 hours ago
- Bill Green Says He Won’t Give Up SRC Chairmanship Without Court Fight KYW Newsradio 1060–7 hours ago
- Gov. Wolf To Propose Property Tax Relief Across Pennsylvania, Wage Tax Relief in Philadelphia KYW Newsradio 1060–7 hours ago