Watch + Listen
Latest Philly Watch + Listen
Every summer the stories are tragic, an infant or young child left inside of a hot car by a forgetful parent or caregiver as the mercury quickly rises to unbearable temperatures.
About 1,000 people were evacuated from 757 rooms in the 26-story Center City hotel as a precautionary measure.
Pennsylvania’s auditor general has released a report critical of the Department of Environmental Protection’s regulation of the natural gas drilling industry.
A bridge over the PATCO rail tracks in Lindenwold has been closed for four weeks now, and it’ll stay that way for a while longer.
Time is running out for a smaller non-profit group to make what could be a game-changing connection.
- Wednesday’s Child: Nehemiah 5 hours ago
- PA Turnpike Rolls Out 70 MPH Speed Limit A Day Ahead Of Schedule 5 hours ago
- Adding Fruits And Vegetables To Your Diet 6 hours ago
- Married Couples Still Have More Rights Than Unmarried 6 hours ago
- Two Tempting Trees 6 hours ago
- Monument Valley App 7 hours ago
- KIPP Honored By ‘Broad Prize’ 7 hours ago
- Police: Suspect In Custody Following Home Invasion, Pursuit In Upper Merion Township 10 hours ago
- Teacher Faces Charges, Including Sexual Assault, In Cape May County 12 hours ago