Watch + Listen
Latest Philly Watch + Listen
Never before publicly-seen footage of NJ Governor Chris Christie falling off his chair during an in-studio appearance was released Friday morning during 94WIP’s Wing Bowl 23.
Chris discusses President Obama’s visit to Society Hill, Comcast’s apology, protesters being yelled at by John McCain, and Stevie Wonder talking racism at a funeral. He talks with economist Chris Butler at 7:00AM about President Obama’s 529 plan and tracking cash transactions, NFL analyst Ray Didinger at 8:00AM about the Super Bowl, and Marshawn Lynch, and he is joined by Lt. Col John Nagl at 8:20AM to promote his Speaker Series event on February 23rd.
What if there were a way to fight the mutations that cause so much sickness each year? That’s what Temple University scientists are working on making a reality.
One of the cars on display at the Philadelphia Auto Show is built by local school students — and it runs on used fryer oil from Federal Donuts.
Ahh, teens with a time machine. Think of the possibilities!
- Herbal Supplements Not Without Risks 11 hours ago
- President Obama Meets With House Democrats In Philadelphia 13 hours ago
- Southwest Philadelphia Church Burglarized For Second Time In A Month 13 hours ago
- Local Police Offer Parking Lot For Craigslist Transactions 15 hours ago
- Protesters Against The Keystone XL Pipeline Greet President Obama As He Arrives In Philadelphia 16 hours ago
- Philadelphia Flower Show To Celebrate The Movies This Year 16 hours ago
- Mayor Speaks On Philadelphia Fire Department Investigation 18 hours ago
- Research Finds Homeowners Living Close To Starbucks Have Seen Property Values Skyrocket 18 hours ago
- University Of Pennsylvania Makes New Efforts To Curb Sexual Violence 18 hours ago