Watch + Listen
Latest Philly Watch + Listen
Of those four people, two remain in critical condition.
Mayor Michael Nutter says a new city website will show taxpayers precisely how they would be affected under his plan to fund Philadelphia schools.
It happened just before 5 a.m. in the eastbound lanes of I-76 at Passyunk Avenue.
Can Roosevelt Boulevard, through Northeast Philadelphia, become a corridor that can safely meet the needs of pedestrians, bicyclists, drivers, and mass transit?
Jay Wahl, the artistic director for programming at the Kimmel Center, shared a brief preview of a free event, Organ Day, on June 13th at Verizon Hall.
- Philadelphia Daily Newspapers Agree To Contract Extension, But Strike Could Still Be Coming 17 hours ago
- Fire At Refinery In South Philadelphia Placed Under Control 18 hours ago
- African American Civil War Veterans Honored At Dedication Ceremony In Camden 18 hours ago
- Rebuilding Begins After Fire Damages Surf Shop In Ocean City 18 hours ago
- Officials: Broken Rail Disrupts Train Service On The Main Line During Morning Rush Hour 19 hours ago
- US Education Secretary Visits Philadelphia, Touting Summer Jobs For Youth 22 hours ago
- New N.J. State Police ‘Ghost’ Cruisers Drawing Ire and Praise 22 hours ago
- For Bird Banders Atop Philadelphia City Hall, Swooping Talons Are Just Part of the Job 23 hours ago
- Pennsylvania Working Families President: ‘Our Message Of Keeping Philly Schools Private Helped Kenney Win’ 23 hours ago