Watch + Listen
Latest Philly Watch + Listen
Last July, two people working on a food truck were killed when its propane tank exploded. Now, the question is whether the city even has the right to inspect them.
Starting with this Friday’s exhibition game, all fans at all gates at Citizens Bank Park will have to walk through airport-style metal detectors.
Over the objections of the Nutter administration, City Council is moving to encourage more valet parking at the nightclubs along Delaware Avenue, by reducing the cost that the clubs must pay for city permits.
A City Council committee approved a measure sought by the Philadelphia Parking Authority that would allow the parking agency to boot and/or tow vehicles that rack up multiple tickets despite attempts by the owner to evade enforcement.
Police say when the driver asked the suspect to clear the aisle so passengers could walk through, the suspect became angry and pulled a knife, threatening the driver.
- Dom Show Log 3.30.15 Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–4 hours ago
- Teen Driver Killed In Freak Accident Along I-295 In Mt. Laurel 5 hours ago
- Students At Montgomery County High School Outraged Over Alleged Nude Photo Scandal 5 hours ago
- Man Accused Of ‘Peeping Tom’ Incident At Montgomery County Target 6 hours ago
- Volunteers From Business And Community Groups Preparing For Pope’s Visit, World Meeting Of Families 7 hours ago
- Service Resumes On SEPTA’s Manayunk/Norristown Line 8 hours ago
- Taxi Driver Leads Police On Chase In South Philadelphia; Charged With DUI 10 hours ago
- Weekend Box Office Report: Moviegoers Welcome ‘Home’ 12 hours ago
- Trial Set To Get Underway For Six Former Philly Police Officers Accused Of Corruption 12 hours ago