Watch + Listen
Latest Philly Watch + Listen
Part of the problem, according to Claudine Leone, with the New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians, is that New Jersey is simply not putting enough Medicaid money into primary care.
The school district wants more than $100 million above the city’s current contribution. The Nutter administration proposes raising $105 million with a 9.3-percent hike in property taxes. Councilmembers are already discussing alternate means.
Dom discussed the looming deadline for a deal with Iran, Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter lowering the standards of the military, Mumia Abu-jamal in intensive care, Trevor Noah named as new host for the Daily Show, Supreme Court rejecting to hear the American flag case in California At 10, Montgomery County District Attorney, Risa Ferman, joined discussing the North Penn High School nude photo scandal. At 11, USA Today writer Nancy Armour joined discussing the Indiana Law on “Religious Freedom.”
According to investigators, 27-year-old Tyaina Finch shot and killed Darby Borough police officer Mark Hudson with his service weapon.
The man was temporarily knocked unconscious, and the group took off. Nothing was taken from the victim, and it’s believed the assault was sparked by an exchange of words.
- FedEx Driver Killed In Multi-Vehicle Crash On I-78 In Berks County 3 hours ago
- KYW Flashback: The Fall From Grace And Trial Of Monsignor William Lynn 4 hours ago
- Accident On Schuylkill Expressway Ramp Sends Two To The Hospital 6 hours ago
- FBI Probes Cyberattack At Rutgers University 6 hours ago
- Police Search For Armed Prisoner After Virginia Hospital Escape 7 hours ago
- Study Says Philadelphians Spend Nearly Three Days A Year Stuck In Traffic 8 hours ago
- She Spent 10 Weeks In Liberia Fighting Ebola; A Philadelphia Doctor Shares Her Story Back Home KYW Newsradio 1060–9 hours ago
- As City Council Launches Budget Hearings, Nutter’s Tax Hike Plan For School Funding Appears On Life Support 9 hours ago
- Movie Review: ‘Woman in Gold’ KYW Newsradio 1060–10 hours ago