Watch + Listen
Latest Philly Watch + Listen
Jeremy Rothman, the vice president of artistic planning for the Philadelphia Orchestra, shared an overview of Beethoven’s First, performed on May 8th and 9th at Verizon Hall.
On today’s show Dom discussed a USA Today study that showed Army morale is at a low despite the implementation of a $287 million optimism program, Marco Rubio’s response to whether or not he’d attend a gay wedding, and the Los Angeles Angles telling stadium employees to work through the National Anthem. At 11am Dom talked to journalist Sharyl Attkisson about Hillary’s run for presidency. At 11:30am Dom talked to Grover Norquist about taxation policy.
David Alicea’s grandmother joined a few dozen members of preschool David was set to attend next year, holding an impromptu vigil for the two year old.
All Seniors At A Camden, NJ High School Attending College Next Year And Some Are Getting Paid For It
A charter school in Camden is celebrating its most accomplished graduating class yet.
There are growing concerns and frustration among family and neighbors as to why the driver of a deadly hit and run in Southwest Philadelphia has not been arrested
- 3 On Your Side: Philly Bike Share Begins April 23 14 hours ago
- Body Reportedly Found In Delaware County 14 hours ago
- Woman Loses Her Leg After Intentional Hit-Run In Philly 15 hours ago
- Delco Pair Charged in Fatal Abuse of Woman’s Toddler Son KYW Newsradio 1060–15 hours ago
- Judge Nixes Temporary Generator Hookup For Former Revel Casino-Hotel Property KYW Newsradio 1060–15 hours ago
- A New Café in Camden, N.J., Serves Its Community With More Than Lunch KYW Newsradio 1060–16 hours ago
- Mayor Nutter Urges Swift Implementation of White House Immigration Reform Plan KYW Newsradio 1060–16 hours ago
- Montco Leaders Say They Are Upgrading Capabilities to Deal With Train Derailment Oil Spills KYW Newsradio 1060–17 hours ago
- Worker Dies After 80-Foot Fall At University City Construction Site 17 hours ago