Watch + Listen
Latest Philly Watch + Listen
Chris Christie made it official today, confirming what most people had assumed for months: he’s running for the GOP nomination for president of the United States.
At 10am, Majoun’s two and a half decades on WXPN , the University of Pennsylvania’s noncommercial radio station, came to a close.
Christie made the announcement at 11 a.m. Tuesday from his alma mater, Livingston High School, in New Jersey, where he served as class president for three years.
Longtime baseball executive Andy MacPhail will take over the role as Team President from Pat Gillick at the end of the 2015 season. MacPhail is optimistic the team will be able to rebound from their current downward trend.
The Pennsylvania Prison Society serves as an advocacy group for those incarcerated, working to make sure prisoners are humanely treated and given adequate resources.
- How Men And Women Perceive Pain Differently 7 hours ago
- Just Released: The Pope’s Schedule For September’s Trip To Philadelphia 8 hours ago
- Bill Cracking Down On Cyber Bullying Sent To Governor’s Desk 8 hours ago
- Dump Truck And Pick-up Truck Collide On Pa. Turnpike 8 hours ago
- You Can Find Fortune’s Number One Workplace For Millennials On The Chester Waterfront 8 hours ago
- PA Senate Expected To Send Budget To Governor Today 9 hours ago
- Can Eating Too Much Citrus Increase Your Risk For Skin Cancer? 10 hours ago
- Cutting The Ribbon On The Navy Yard’s Newest Park 10 hours ago
- Jaws Of Life Used To Rescue Off-Duty Philadelphia Police Officer From Crashed Vehicle 11 hours ago