- Ted Cruz Leads Presidential Pack in Use of Social Media To Announce Candidacy (19)
- Gunman Shot Dead Inside West Philadelphia Barbershop (11)
- Philly’s Top Cop Says City Will Follow New Federal Recommendations on Deadly Force (4)
- 2nd Suspect In Overbrook Murder Turns Himself In To Police (3)
- Barwin: Plan To Finish Career In Philly, ‘We’ve Improved’ From Last Year (3)
- Union Fall To FC Dallas 2-0 (3)
- Bloomsburg Baseball Player Dismissed For Mo’ne Davis Tweet (3)
- Steve Forbes: Donald Trump Is A Friend, And He Is Serious About Potential Presidential Run
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms Today, Followed By Temp Drop And Possible Flurries
- Stigall: Ted Cruz And Other Candidates Need To Be Able To Laugh At Themselves In Order To Win People Over
- Warm Front Brings Scattered Showers Along With It
- Blog: Wegmans Hiring For Concordville/Glen Mills Location
- It’s Severe Weather Awareness Week In Pennsylvania
- Pa. Sen. Hughes On Automatic Registration Bill: We Are Reducing Barriers To The Ballot
- Another Day Of Below Average Temps Before A Brief Warm-up
- Weather: Cold Pattern Continues
- Weather: Rain Never Sounded So Good!
Latest Philly Video
Video of Dom Giordano getting some instant feedback from the Occupy Philadelphia Rally at City Hall.
Phillies fans are still experiencing playoff fever this morning.
Now a resident of Texas, but formerly of Pennsauken, N.J., Nancarrow came back to South Jersey Sunday to share his story with his old congregation at Saint Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church in Cherry Hill.
Thousands of family members and friends of the 40 passengers and crew killed aboard United Flight 93 were gathering with political dignitaries, local officials and residents for a second day at the newly dedicated national park that marks the site where the hijacked jet crashed during the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
Police say two officers in an unmarked patrol car suffered non-life threatening injuries when their cruiser was struck by another car near Broad and Pattison Avenues in South Philadelphia just after 1:30 a.m. Sunday morning.
The medical examiner officially listed the cause of death as cardio-vascular disease and heat.
In this edition of Lunch With Lesley, tennis legend Billie Jean King sits down with Lesley at La Castagne in Rittenhouse Square.
One firefighter was reported to have been injured, though it is unclear how serious the injury was.
President Obama promises “responsible end” to the war in Afghanistan with withdrawal of 33,000 troops by summer 2012.
Philadelphia police are searching for the gunmen who opened fire at a North Philadelphia night club, sending nine people to the hospital.
Four white Philadelphia public school teachers have filed suit against the School District of Philadelphia, alleging racial discrimination.
Zinch is a web site that can help colleges and students connect.
Thousands of spectators lined the sidewalks on both sides of North Broad Street as Mayor Michael Nutter began the race for 30,000 runners.
It was a long ride home for the Temple softball team, as they were forced to evacuate from the St. Louis Airport Friday when Tornadoes struck the area. But the girls were in good spirits during their ride home.