This week, Hadas previews one of Philadelphia’s “go to” spots for St. Patrick’s Day, and talks with a local chef-owner about the thrill of spring.
The Guinness Storehouse, in Dublin, provides not only the authentic brew but a fabulous scenic view.
A pint in one hand and a ping pong paddle in the other, that’s what all three Drinker’s Pubs want to see their patrons sporting on a Tuesday night.
Hadas gets some tips on selecting champagne for New Year’s Eve, visits a woman who makes a fine Italian liquor, and talks with a chef on the eve of his latest restaurant opening.
Hadas Kuznits covers a seafood restaurant on South Street, a Christmas celebration at a Reading Terminal Market shop and an Italian feast in South Philadelphia.
While you’re planning your Thanksgiving dinner menu, don’t overlook a selection of wines to wash that turkey down, and complement the feast.
Drinking a well-crafted cocktail can be like sipping art in a glass. Here are your best bets for inspired, stand-out alcoholic concoctions in Philadelphia.
This week, Hadas Kuznits takes a look at the restaurant inside the new Barnes Museum, a new farmers’ market operating Saturdays near Broad and Fairmount, and the start of Philly Beer Week.
KYW’s Hadas Kuznits discovers the special burgers a Chestnut Hill restaurant will be offering during May, previews East Passyunk Avenue’s “Flavors” festival, and interviews a wine expert about his April 30th food-and-wine event.
This week Hadas Kuznits interviews a couple of chefs who eat healthy and help their customers do the same, and an elusive bar owner who goes by one name — “Lee.”
Hadas Kuznits talks with chefs from restaurants “Popolino,” “Il Portico,” and “Molly Malloy’s.”
This week Hadas Kuznits interviews Joe Cicala of Le Virtù, Kevin Sbraga of Sbraga, and Lou Campanaro of Village Belle.
Square 1682 is known for running one of the greenest operations in the city, so it only made sense that Chef Guillermo Tellez and his bar staff expand on the ever-growing movement for healthier menu options by adding more of them to the bar menu, too.
You don’t need to go to New Orleans for a taste of Mardi Gras.
This week, Hadas Kuznits quizzes a well known French chef for some romantic Valentine’s Day dining tips, interviews the author of a new vegan cookbook, and talks with the owners of a new peanut butter (!) restaurant and a new wine bar in Fairmount.
- Study: Fewer Students Enrolling In College
- Pa. Game Expert Reminds Area Residents To Give Wildlife Wide Berth
- Police Tracking Latest Clues In Disappearance Of College Student From Montco
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...