Radio.com – Sports
LeBron James shrugged off a poor start to get 32 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds, Ray Allen hit a 3-pointer with 5.2 seconds to play to force overtime and the Miami Heat staved off elimination with a 103-100 victory over the San Antonio Spurs in Game 6 of the NBA Finals on Tuesday night.
Cliff Lee struck out nine in eight impressive innings, Michael Young tied a career high with three doubles and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Washington Nationals 4-2 Tuesday night.
The Dallas Cowboys have a lot of fans across the country, perhaps more than any other NFL team. If Chris Christie ever decides to run for president, he’d better hope they make up for some of the lost votes he may now have in the tri-state area.
Phillies catcher Carlos Ruiz has been activated from the disabled list, and will be available for Tuesday night’s game against the Nationals.
Vince Voiro is adjusting to a new approach to pitching in his second season as a pro after being selected by the Oakland A’s in the 15th round of the 2012 Draft.
Allen Iverson says he did not keep his children from their mother.
The Flyers have signed defenseman Mark Streit to a four-year contract, worth over $20 million, according to reports.
Tuukka Rask shut out the Chicago Blackhawks in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup finals on Monday night and got enough help from the Bruins’ offense to do it without another exhausting overtime.
Domonic Brown hit an RBI single with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Washington Nationals 5-4 on Monday night.
A service organization outing for fathers and sons to a Baltimore Orioles game didn’t stop Davie Jane Gilmour from joining her dad at the ballpark when she was a little girl.
Philadelphia produces more NBA players per capita than any major US city.
After an underwhelming 3-7 road trip through Milwaukee, Minnesota and Colorado, the Phillies return home on Monday night to open a series with the Washington Nationals.
Sergio Garcia was unimpressed by the heckling he heard at Merion.
Julie Hermann has started her first full day as Rutgers’ athletic director.
Former NFL star Chad Johnson is being released immediately from jail after apologizing to a judge for lack of respect when he slapped his attorney on the backside in court last week.
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...