- Caught On Tape: Fight Breaks Out At Love Park Tree Lighting (14)
- Police: Man Abducted, Shot And Robbed In Philadelphia (8)
- Temple University To Cut Seven Sports, Including Baseball, Rowing (7)
- Sleep-Related Health Issues (6)
- Local Fast Food Workers Join A National Protest Against Low Wages (5)
- Rutgers School Of Law In Camden Sanctioned, Fined By ABA (5)
- Man Dressed As Santa Struck And Killed On I-95 (4)
- Weather Blog: Winter Storm Warning Tuesday For I-95 Corridor And Adjacent Counties
- Weather Blog: Another Round Of Snow
- Weather Blog: Icy Conditions Continue
- Weather Blog: Major Snow Storm Blankets Philadelphia Area
- Weather Blog: Wintry Weather For Sunday PM
- Weather Blog: The Lull Before The Winter Wet
- BLOG: Whistles Are Starting To Blow The Eagles’ Way
- Weather Blog: From Mild To Wild
- BLOG: Questions About Affordable Care? Get Answers At 12/14 Event
- Blog: Uber & Home Depot to Deliver Xmas Trees Thursday
Latest Philly Syndicated Sports
Chip Kelly spoke about how Nick Foles has taken on a “followship” role with the Eagles, how the defensive front is playing and how the Eagles need to finish better.
Chip Kelly says that he hopes Nick Foles is the QB of the Eagles ‘for a long time.’
You know things are going well for the Eagles when I sat back for a moment after the win over the Cardinals and thought to myself, “you know, I think the Eagles are going to run the table.” Overconfident? Maybe. But what fun are sports if you can’t be ridiculous?
P.J. Walker threw for 328 yards and four touchdowns, including three to Robby Anderson, as Temple closed out its season with a 41-21 victory over Memphis on Saturday.
Jrue Holiday had 20 points and 13 assists in his first game as a visiting player against his former team, leading the New Orleans Pelicans to a 121-105 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday night.
The St. Joe’s Hawks will be quite busy this Thanksgiving weekend, as they take part in the Old Spice Classic down in Orlando, Florida.
Nick Johnson scored 20 points and freshman Aaron Gordon had 10 points and 13 rebounds and No. 4 Arizona rallied from a terrible first half to beat Drexel 66-62 on Wednesday night in the semifinals of the NIT Season Tip-Off.
Nik Vucevic had 21 points and 16 rebounds as the Orlando Magic beat the Philadelphia 76ers 105-94 on Wednesday night to post back-to-back wins for the first time since early this month.
Victor Hedman had two goals and an assist to help the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Philadelphia Flyers 4-2 on Wednesday night, spoiling Vincent Lecavalier’s homecoming.
The Eagles could be out of a first-place tie by Thanksgiving night. The players are only worried about Sunday afternoon.
The Philadelphia 76ers announced Friday that they will officially retire Allen Iverson’s number “3” in a special halftime ceremony on Saturday, March 1, 2014 when the Sixers host the Washington Wizards.
Who knew this was going to happen? Not many. Back in July, there were some that had suspicions the Eagles could be a 7- or 8-win team, but no one was predicting playoffs for a team that needed time to coalesce and heal in recovering from a feckless 4-12 season last year.
For what seems like no particular reason other than the Cavs continuing to struggle, and the Bulls losing Derrick Rose, the Evan Turner trade engine has been working double time this week.
Over the last five years, the PIAA district playoffs have wiped out a portion of what used to be an annual Thanksgiving Day tradition between neighboring rival schools.