Latest News & Information
- Avoid Overloading Your Generator Your generator may automatically turn itself on and shut itself off when needed, but keeping it running relies on you and your knowledge of these at-home generator best practices.
- Benefits Of A Portable Generator There are a myriad number of reasons why these hard-working backup systems may be the right choice for your family. Here are a few.
- What Generator Is Right For You? You might have thought that buying an at-home generator had a one-size-fits-all solution, but that’s not the case. Read on to determine the best buy for you.
- How to Save Energy During The Winter Months Make sure your household winterizing plans include these cost-reduction strategies, so you stay warm, toasty and financially solvent when the snow starts to fly.
- Is One Back-up Generator Enough For A Neighborhood? Planning ahead to determine your family’s whereabouts during an extended power outage can help to maintain a sense of normalcy, even if the world seems to have upended. Do you know where your family will be best off during a long-term blackout?
- Backup Generator Do’s and Don’ts Before you buy, make sure to jot down these must-know, backup generator do's and don’ts.
- How To Enroll Your Family In Disaster Preparedness The older children get, the more they realize what a dangerous foe weather can be.
- Disaster Don’ts: What Not To Do In Case Of An Emergency Hurricanes and severe storms can quickly escalate to disastrous proportions.
- Basement Or Attic: Which Is Safest During a Storm? Be sure you know these guidelines if you must remain homebound during a severe storm.
- How To Handle A Personal Emergency During A Storm The storm of the century may be raging outside, but inside your home, life goes on.
- What To Do In Case Of A Brownout If a brownout is happening in your area, there are a number of steps you should take.
- How To Prepare For Hurricane Season Being prepared for hurricane season can save lives and property.