Pro Football Kickoff
- The Center Of Attention: Jason Kelce’s Take On Week 1 Comeback Win Jason Kelce talks about the Eagles' week 1 comeback win over the Jaguars.
- Report: Allen Barbre Expected To Have Season Ending Surgery A new report indicates Eagles tackle Allen Barbre will have season ending surgery.
- Kelly Admits His Offense Wore Jacksonville Down Chip Kelly discussed the Eagles week one win on the 94WIP Morning Show on Monday.
- Eagles Re-Sign Najee Goode To One-Year Deal Goode, 26, is a versatile linebacker who contributes on special teams.
- FOP President John McNesby Discusses Assault Investigation Allegedly Involving LeSean McCoy FOP President John McNesby believes McCoy, and the other three men reportedly being investigated in an assault on off-duty police officers, will be arrested.
- Eagles Cheerleader Open Auditions Set For March 5th Open call auditions to become an Eagles cheerleader will take place on Saturday, March 5th at 10:00 a.m.
- Report: Eagles, Cox 'Close To New Deal' Worth Over $50 Million Guaranteed The Eagles could pay Fletcher Cox more than $50 million guaranteed, a report says.