Pro Football Kickoff
- Jacksonville Jaguars Place All Of Their Eggs In Basket Of Blake Bortles It may be ugly at times in 2014, but Bortles will be unnerved and will benefit by going through any growing pains this fall as the Jaguars have much work to do before competing in the AFC South.
- Major NFL Rule Changes For 2014 Season The biggest rule change of the 2014 NFL season won't require a single edit in the rule book. That's because, technically, it's not a change. The league has simply made aggressive play in the defensive backfield a "point of emphasis" Initiating...
- Sharrif Floyd Looks To Continue Vikings Tradition Of Good Defensive Tackles The Minnesota Vikings have a long tradition of having very good defensive tackles. They drafted Sharrif Floyd in the first round of the 2013 draft in hopes that he can continue the trend. He learned a lot of from former teammate Kevin Williams and...
- Eagles Cut Alejandro Villanueva Alejandro Villanueva was a long shot to begin with, and a fan favorite to make the Eagles, but there he was walking from the NovaCare Complex Saturday morning with a trash bag in his right hand and a content look on his face.
- Kelly On Henery's Miss: 'You Have To Make A Field Goal Like That' Chip Kelly talks about the struggling Alex Henery, and the Eagles kicker position as a whole.
- Jeremy Maclin: 'My Knee Feels Fine' Jeremy Maclin says his knee is fine, after a brief scare on Thursday night.
- There Was A Lot To Like In Eagles’ Win Over Steelers The Eagles earned their first win of the preseason as they defeated the Steelers 31-21.