- Jury Rules In Favor Of Ex-Penn State Coach In Defamation Case, Awarded $7 Million A jury has ruled in favor of a former Penn State assistant football coach in his defamation case against the university, awarding him over $7 million in damages.
- Villanova Looks To Bounce Back Saturday Against Albany The Villanova Wildcats will look to get back on the winning track on Saturday when they welcome Albany to the Main Line.
- Penn Welcomes Columbia To Franklin Field Saturday It is all Ivy League play from here on out for the University of Pennsylvania Quakers, starting on Saturday as they welcome the Columbia Lions to Franklin Field.
- Owls Bracing For Improved UCF Squad Last year, the University of Central Florida finished the season at 0-12. It will be a very different UCF squad which will take the field against Temple on Saturday night.
- West Chester Travels To Bloomsburg For Key PSAC Battle West Chester University will play another big game on Saturday when the Golden Rams head up to Bloomsburg to visit the Huskies.
- Memphis Scores 27 Straight To Beat Temple Memphis (4-1, 1-0 American Athletic Conference) scored 27 straight after trailing 13-0 in the second quarter.