Latest Tournament News
- Five Things: Wichita, Arizona Win Big Games Saturday’s slate was incredible, and some of the biggest and best games are recapped below. In many conferences, regular season concluded this past weekend, meaning the league tournaments are set to begin (some as early as tomorrow).
- Villanova's Darrun Hilliard Emerges As Big East Player Of The Year Favorite A glance at the Big East stats may not show it, but Villanova guard Darrun Hilliard is having just about as good a season as any player in the conference. And he is coming up big at the best possible time. If this were NBA Jam, the play-by-play...
- Wells Fargo Center To Host 2016 NCAA Men's East Regional La Salle University will host the East Regional during March Madness in 2016.
- Dan Connor Settling In As New Assistant Coach At West Chester Former Penn State LB, Dan Connor, is the new linebackers coach at West Chester University.
- Rising Star: Kentucky Guard James Young Young scored 20 points for Kentucky last night, twice as many as the next highest-scoring Wildcat, in a 60-54 loss to Connecticut. This was Young's ninth 20-plus point game and he led Kentucky with 17 in the Final Four win over Wisconsin.
- Five Things: UConn’s Defense, Foul Shooting Fuel Championship Last night, the Huskies cut down the nets in Dallas after beating Kentucky 60-54 to win the school's fourth national championship. Consider that Kentucky needed four straight late escapes to reach the final and you get a sense for what kind of...
- Official: Couch Fires, Arrests After Kentucky NCAA Loss Police in Lexington used tear gas to control rowdy fans and several couch fires were lit in the streets after Kentucky fell to Connecticut in the NCAA basketball championship final.