NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News: Watch Live Stream
Latest Tournament News
- Keidel: NBA Needs To Raise Age Restriction The player, college, and NBA have suffered greatly in quality of play and players. And for every Kobe Bryant and Kevin Garnett there has been a conga line of lost causes, teens who toiled in Europe or Asia or worse once their hoop dreams melted into...
- Rising Star: Kansas Guard Naadir Tharpe The 5’11” Tharpe is averaging 30 minutes, 8.9 points, and 5.1 assists per game while shooting 45 percent from the field, 39 percent from deep, and 82 percent from the line.
- Springsteen To Headline March Madness Music Fest Bruce Springsteen will headline the NCAA March Madness Music Festival next month in Dallas.
- Hawks Look For Another Road Win The red-hot Hawks have won 16 of their last 19 games and will look for another victory on the road Saturday at St. Bonaventure.
- Rising Star: Michigan State Guard Gary Harris The Big Ten’s Freshman of the Year last season is averaging 17.9 points per game (second in the conference), 4.3 rebounds, 2.8 assists, and two steals for the 22-6 Spartans.
- Tourney Talk In Full Swing At St. Joseph's Phil Martelli doesn't mind if his players pay attention to NCAA Tournament projections. He just wants them to take care of business on the court.
- Rising Star: SMU Guard Nic Moore Moore, a 5’9” point guard from Winona Lake, Ind., is playing as well as anyone in the American Athletic Conference right now. He leads his team with 14.1 points and 4.7 assists per game.