- Ryne Sandberg Steps Down As Phillies Manager: ‘Not An Easy Decision’ (7)
- DeSean Jackson On Debut Reality Show: ‘Eagles Tried To Blow Me Up’ (6)
- Sixers Select Jahlil Okafor Third Overall In NBA Draft (5)
- Video Evidence Shows Jahlil Okafor Jersey Drop Was Blown Way Out Of Proportion (5)
- Flyers Acquire Sam Gagner, Move Grossman And Pronger Contract (3)
- What Happened To World’s Largest Rubber Duck At Tall Ships Festival? (3)
- Scherzer Takes Perfect Game Into 6th, Nats Beat Phils 5-2 (3)
- Sun, Clouds And A Little Rain
- Weather: EF-1 Tornado Confirmed In Chester County
- Blog: Jet Blue Begins Charging For Checked Luggage Today
- Blog: Best Credit Cards For Travel Insurance
- Humidity Creeping Back In For Tuesday
- What Would You Do With An Extra Second?
- Cooler Start, Beautiful Finish To Monday
- Flood Watch In Effect For Parts Of The Region Over The Weekend
- Gloomy Weekend In Store For Delaware Valley
- Sun Disappearing For Awhile
Latest Philly SHOWS
Rich opens his show on this Tuesday afternoon with the recent announcement from Donald Trump to run for President of the United States. Trump’s comments are funny and somewhat non-serious. Is he a correct fit for President? Former Gov. Ed Rendell joins the show as does WPHT regular Rick Grimaldi. We talk about the FDA banning artificial trans-fats and transgender surgery in 18 year old’s as well.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–06/16/2015
A mail carrier by day, Morris has a passion that consumes the rest of his life: the arts.
This might be one of the loveliest things to do on a Sunday night in Philadelphia in summer.
Rich talked about an NAACP President in Spokane, Washington being caught lying about her ethnicity, Philadelphia schools closing due to today’s heat, and parents being arrested after their kids were locked out of the house. He also spoke with Dr. Mazz and authors Lenore Skenazy and HW Brands.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–06/12/2015
‘Jurassic World’ is the fourth installment in the franchise kicked off in 1993 with ‘Jurassic Park’, director and dino-sorcerer Steven Spielberg’s movieization of the best-seller by Michael Crichton.
Rich discusses the reaction in the media the a series of New York Times articles on Florida Senator Marco Rubio’s finances, New Jersey studying the viability of later starting times for schools, and what could be the next escalation of the Iraq war. He also spoke with Kelly Phillips Erb from Forbes, Pennsylvania State Representative Jordan Harris and author Ann Coulter.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–06/11/2015
Remember, savvy travelers do not live by GPS alone!
Rich discussed a proposal in New York City that would mandate sodium labels on restaurant menus, Jerry Seinfeld worrying about political correctness’ effect on comedy, and the racial discrimination lawsuit at FOX 29.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–06/10/2015
Marc Zumoff is making the transition from slam dunks to headers.
Blythe Danner has spent the vast majority of her career acting in support of others or as an ensemble player. So it’s gratifying to see this luminous septuagenarian get top billing — and the romantic lead at that!
Jesenia loves music and dreams of being a singing star, but says she’d like to work as a child advocate.
Rich discussed the media coverage of the McKinney, Texas pool incident, a Philadelphia City Council proposal to require bars, restaurants, and parking garages to install surveillance cameras, and Iggy Azalea canceling her appearance at a gay pride concert in Pittsburgh. He also talked with former Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–06/09/2015
The targeted demographic is certainly Melissa McCarthy’s appreciative fans, but moviegoers steeped in the male-dominated superspy genre should be appreciative as well.
Rich covered a New York Times story on Florida Senator Marco Rubio’s driving record, a video released yesterday of a police officer in McKinney Texas forcibly restraining a 15-year-old girl, and a man being prosecuted in Montana for hate speech for denying the Holocaust.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–06/08/2015