- All-Female ‘Ghostbusters’ Cast Announced (23)
- Health: Wrestling With Danger? (15)
- Sources: Probe Into On-Duty Sex In Philadelphia Fire Department (11)
- 3 Injured In Partial Roof Collapse At Lululemon In Center City (8)
- Facebook To Feed Users Location-Specific Tips As They Visit Certain Spots (6)
- Train Partially Derails In South Philadelphia (6)
- Southwest Philadelphia Church Burglarized For Second Time In A Month (5)
- Snow, Ice & Rain Sunday Night & Monday
- Weather: Wintry Mix Heading Our Way
- Weather: Frigid Air Before Sunday Snow
- Blog: FREE Coffee Offer From Chick-fil-A
- Trust, But Verify: Nearly Impossible
- Wind, Cold & Snow This Weekend
- Blog: NJ Settles With Business That Offered Bogus Auto Warranties
- Classmate and Cornell Law Professor Says Immigration Issue ‘Should Be Deal-breaker For Loretta Lynch Appointment’
- Weather: Windy and Cold, But Dry
- Nor’easter Develops Farther East
Latest Philly SHOWS
Ten-year-old John loves sports and rap music.
Rich covered the reinstatement of fraternities at the University of Virginia, Chris Christie’s State of the State Address in New Jersey, and another potential Mitt Romney run for President. He talked to Jim Steyer from Common Sense Media about the Student Privacy Protection Act and Christine Flowers about the relaxing of sanctions by the NCAA against Penn State.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–01/13/2015
The Lambertville New Hope Winter Festival is back for an 18th year this month.
Hair O’ the Dog turns 21 years old this Saturday night.
The Philadelphia Museum of Art, usually closed on Mondays, will be open on Monday, January 19th for Martin Luther King Day, and it’s part of a whole weekend of events.
‘Predestination’ is an intricate and unorthodox science fiction thriller and psychological drama about a temporal agent, so-called because he travels through time to prevent major crimes before they occur.
Rich discussed the latest news regarding the terrorist attacks in Paris, the ban on foie gras in California being lifted and Nevada Senator Harry Reid’s claim that he does 250 pushups a day. He also talked to Scott Shackford from Reason about President Obama’s proposal to make community college free for more students.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–01/09/2015
The MLS Super Draft is returning to Philadelphia and there are reports that midfielder Maurice Edu has a new deal with the Union.
Extolling the virtues of Inherent Vice presents an imposing challenge: first you’ve got to find them. Best of luck.
Rich talked about the aftermath of the terrorist attack in Paris and a grand jury saying Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane broke the law. He spoke with Dr. Mazz about a girl in Connecticut forced to undergo chemotherapy treatments and for FBI Agent John Guandolo about his new book, Raising a Jihadi Generation.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–01/08/2015
Togetherness getaways can be overhyped, which is why a winter odyssey with family or friends where everyone does their own thing may be a good suggestion.
This week, Hadas Kuznits has details on butchery classes, the 2015 Philly Chef Conference and a new, authentic Italian café.
Both timeless and timely, ‘Selma’ addresses the life of Martin Luther King by concentrating on one chapter in his storied history.
Rich covered the terrorist attack against a satirical magazine in Paris and the ensuing media coverage, and a 17-year-old girl fighting a state order she undergo chemotherapy treatments.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–01/07/2015