- Ice Bucket Challenge Donations Reach $22.9 Million To ALS Association (21)
- 36% Of Americans Haven’t Saved Anything For Retirement (10)
- Taney’s Wide Baseball Family Prepares To Root Team at Little League Semifinals (10)
- Mark Sanchez Feels Revived And Confident (8)
- Attack On Philadelphia Park Ranger In Love Park Caught On Tape (6)
- Chip Kelly Keeps Mark Sanchez Trade Window Open (6)
- 2 Arrests Made In Videotaped Beating Of Philadelphia Park Ranger (6)
- Great Weather Payback Coming
- Blog: Sprint Offers New $60 Unlimited Plan
- WI Congressman And Former VP Candidate Paul Ryan Speaks About New Book On 1210 WPHT
- Showers And Storms Then Cooler Temperatures
- UPS Stores Hit By Computer Virus, Cherry Hill One Of Them
- Weather Stays Active Into The Weekend
- Quiet Weather Holds…For Now
- College-Bound? Consider Renters Insurance
- Santorum Says Conflict With Palestinians In Gaza Has Taken Huge Toll On Tourism In Israel
- Weather To Gradually Go Downhill
Latest Philly SHOWS
The Franklin Institute’s adults-only monthly events combine scientific learning and happy hour this summer through 2015.
Chris discusses the President admitting the CIA tortured detainees, ebola patients being flown back to the US, and the tightening Senate Race between Cory Booker and Jeff Bell. He talked to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup at 7:00.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–08/04/2014
This world-class garden is nearby, but many people don’t realize the splendor that is tucked away right there, behind busy Church Road in Wayne, Pa.
Chris discusses the aftermath of baseball’s trading deadline, which saw the Phillies make no moves, Senator Mark Udall of Colorado calling for the resignation of CIA Director John Brennan and State Senator Daylin Leach’s trip to Colorado to assess their legalization of marijuana. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday at 7:00 and CBS 3’s Beasley Reece at 8:00.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–08/01/2014
Chris reacts to President Obama telling Republicans to stop hating, a new set of released Lois Lerner emails, and revelations that staffers at the VA were told to lie. He talks to conservative author Kurt Schlichter at 7:00, Comedian Christopher Titus at 8:00 and Cornell Law Professor William Jacobson at 8:20.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–07/31/2014
A new Greek “taverna” in Radnor, a hangout for Temple University students in North Philadelphia, and a promotional event for Sugarhouse Casino are on this week’s “What’s Cooking” agenda.
A room with a view can dramatically enhance a summer getaway splurge. Here are some ideas on where to look.
A much sought after summer getaway splurge is the room with a view.
The winds of change could be swirling around the Philadelphia Union once again, and the KYW Philly Soccer Show tries to make sense of it all.
Chris expresses his outrage at ESPN suspending Stephen A. Smith for his statements on the NFL suspending Ray Rice for two games and the debate within the GOP on whether to impeach the President. He talks to Author Andrew McCarthy at 7:00, Tom McGrath from Philadelphia Magazine at 8:00 and Author Kevin Sabet at 8:20.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–07/30/2014
Nakiyah is the twin sister of Nehemiah. Their younger brother is Elijah (see below).
Chris asks if impeaching President Obama is the best way forward for Republicans and reviews the case of a man who punched someone for ogling his daughter. He took calls on Temple’s decision to make test scores optional and he talked to Congressman Pat Meehan about the latest on the VA at 8:20.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–07/29/2014
Chris reviews the Democrats plan to feature Michelle Obama in campaign ads, protests against New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s stance on medical marijuana, and the money brought in by Philadelphia’s historic park sites. He talks to Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup at 7:00 and Phillies Manager Ryne Sandberg at 8:20.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–07/28/2014
Like a magician snapping his fingers or waving a wand, magic stores throughout Philadelphia have disappeared. Located at 617 East Passyunk Avenue, South Street Magic is the city’s only full-time magic shop and theatre.