- Philadelphia Judge Issues Ruling That Could Give Anonymous Online Commenters Second Thoughts (20)
- Cops: Woman’s Finger Bitten, Severely Severed During Parking Dispute In Cherry Hill (7)
- Report: Michael Vick Will Not Return To The Eagles (6)
- Local Aviation Expert Thinks Search For Malaysian Airliner Is Off Course (6)
- Probe Continues Into Deadly Explosion In Ewing Township; Victim ID’d (5)
- 3 On Your Side: Post Explosion Insurance Coverage (5)
- Mookie Wilson: Bill Buckner And I Are ‘The Best Of Friends’ (5)
- Blog: Philly Ranks #31 For Hours Worked
- Potent Storm To Bring Drastic Change To Our Region
- Jerusalem Post Editor: Abandon The Two State Formula
- Rutgers Professor Explains To Stigall Why He’s Opposed To Condoleezza Rice Speaking At Commencement
- Potent Storm To Bring Huge Temperature Swing
- Lt. Gov. Cawley Speaks On Alcohol Privatization In Pa.
- Sen. Rand Paul Sounds Off On Foreign Policy And National Defense
- Hamels Suffers Minor Setback
- Congressman Fitzpatrick: Adegbile Rejection Will Be Turning Point For Obama Administration
- Another Day In The Freezer, But Improvement Is On The Way
Latest Philly SHOWS
KYW’s Hadas Kuznits reports on an upcoming kosher cooking competition, a nighttime event at the Reading Terminal Market, and East Passyunk Restaurant Week.
Chris covers the arrest of former sportscaster Don Tollefson, President Obama’s touting of trade schools, and Pizza Hut’s offer to a West Chester University student. He also talks to Tom McGrath from Philadelphia Magazine.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–02/19/2014
At 15, Jannean has a sense of extraordinary responsibility. She wants to go into the military and is already part of ROTC.
Chris discusses the problems faced by National Youth Enrollment Day, Karl Rove’s defense of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, and the Phillies’ signing of A.J. Burnett. He talks to Michael Bronstein and Jeff Roe on the Monday Morning Matchup on the impact of the Affordable Care Act on November’s elections.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–02/17/2014
Chris reviews the aftermath of the latest storm to hit the region and talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, Brian Kilmeade from Fox News, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece, and John Meko from the Union League of Philadelphia.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–02/14/2014
Chris details the latest storm currently ravaging the region, the passage of another raise in the debt ceiling, and a plan to sue fast food restaurants to pay for health related issues. He also talks with former pitcher and new Phillies Broadcaster Jamie Moyer.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–02/13/2014
Jason Cichonski was quickly eliminated in this season’s “Top Chef” TV competition. Not dwelling on that, he is opening his second Philadelphia restaurant.
Trying to looking on the bright side of this snow-filled winter? A low-cost getaway option is seeing a resurgence.
It’s the story of a privileged, upper-class girl and the lower-class boy (and fellow recent high school graduate) she falls for — against the strong objections of her parents.
Chris is providing Karen Hepp Snow Baggies to listeners in the suburbs and discussing the deal in the House of Representatives to raise the debt ceiling and the Phillies new broadcast team.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–02/12/2014
The Monuments Men may not be monumental, but it sure is quietly but richly entertaining.
Make no mistake about it: this is a hundred-minute toy commercial.
Last week we introduced you to 13-year-old Michael. Today, we’re meeting his younger brother, Jabriel.
Former US National Team player and coach Mike Sorber has joined the coaching staff of the Philadelphia Union, and he’s our guest on today’s show.