- Caught On Tape: Shootout Inside Rhawnhurst Motel (6)
- NJ Family’s Dog Summoned For Jury Duty? (6)
- Expert Says Facebook Move To Separate Messenger App Is Part Of Business Strategy (5)
- Sources: DeSean Jackson Skipped Exit Interview With Chip Kelly (4)
- Fire Destroys ‘Suit Corner’ Business In Old City (4)
- NJ Lawmaker Wants Legal Protection for Motorists Who Warn of Speed Traps (4)
- Can Potential Employer Require Personality Test? (3)
- In Honor Of 50th Anniversary, Wawa Giving Away Free Coffee
- Wintry Chill Replaces Summery Warmth
- A Wintry Wake-Up Call
- Freeze Warning Issued For The Area As Temperatures Set To Plunge
- Winter Chill To Make A Comeback
- WEATHER: A Wet and Cold Comeback!
- Rain, Possible Snow And A Lunar Eclipse Moving In
- Warmth About To Be Wiped Away
- WEATHER BLOG: Feeling Like June
- WEATHER BLOG: This is Philadelphia?
Latest Philly SHOWS
For two weeks in April, artists’ original work will be showcased at the John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove during their 9th annual Art Show.
Close to 20,000 spectators are expected to file into Neshaminy State Park in Bensalem, Bucks County throughout the weekend of April 4th – 6th for their annual Civil War Reenactment.
It’s a lead performance to crow about.
It’s not an act of sabotage, but it is an act of extravagant and aggressive borrowing — to no avail.
This week on “What’s Cooking,” Hadas Kuznits reports on an ice cream store’s plans for April Fool’s Day and a center city shellfish bar’s upcoming oyster-shucking contest. (Amateurs invited!)
This head-scratching psychological erotic thriller revolves around the age-old narrative device of someone meeting his double.
He’s one of the hottest players in Major League Soccer right now, and he plays for the Philadelphia Union.
Samira is a very active 12-year-old.
Chris analyzes media coverage of the conclusion to the search for the missing Malaysian Airlines flight, the role of lobbyists giving gifts to politicians, and President Obama’s omission from a list of great world leaders. He also talks to CBS 3′s Pat Ciarrocchi who is covering Philadelphia’s delegation to Rome, hoping to get Pope Francis to Philadelphia.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–03/25/2014
Chris gives his take on the Corbett Administration’s response to Kathleen Kane, District Attorney Seth Williams’ Daily News editorial, and Michael Nutter’s appearance on Meet the Press. He talks to Phillies Manager Ryne Sandberg and Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–03/24/2014
Chris discusses his run in with Taylor Swift, President Obama’s appearance on Ellen, and Attorney General Kathleen Kane’s potential lawsuit against the Inquirer. He talks former CBS Reporter Sharyl Attkisson, former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura, Economist Jim Rickards on Finance Friday and CBS 3′s Beasley Reece.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–03/21/2014
Chris reviews President Obama’s NCAA Bracket, problems doctors are having with the Affordable Care Act, and Rand Paul’s reception at the University of California. He talks to Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach about voter identification, KYW News Radio’s Ian Bush from the NCAA Tournament and comedian Kyle Kinane.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–03/20/2014
The question is why he’s doing this, and we don’t get to find that out until the third act.
Kate Moroney describes her new venture, “Philly Wine Week.” A new brick-oven restaurant opens in center city, and the “Achievability” organization gets ready for its annual fundraiser.