- Caught On Tape: Fight Breaks Out At Love Park Tree Lighting (14)
- Local Expert Warns of Underage Drinkers Consuming Cooking Wine (10)
- Another Potential ‘Knockout’ Attack In Philadelphia (9)
- 3 On Your Side: Healthcare.gov Site Still Has Glitches (8)
- Sleep-Related Health Issues (6)
- Chip Kelly: ‘I Hope Nick Foles Is Here For A Long Time’ (6)
- Local Fast Food Workers Join A National Protest Against Low Wages (5)
- Weather Blog: Wintry Weather For Sunday PM
- Weather Blog: The Lull Before The Winter Wet
- BLOG: Whistles Are Starting To Blow The Eagles’ Way
- Weather Blog: From Mild To Wild
- BLOG: Questions About Affordable Care? Get Answers At 12/14 Event
- Blog: Uber & Home Depot to Deliver Xmas Trees Thursday
- Blog: Philly Offers Tax Break To Active Military
- PPA Won’t Enforce Saturday Expired Meter Violations During Holidays
- Weather Blog: Pre-Thanksgiving Nor’Easter To Bring Major Holiday Travel Headaches
- Weather Blog: Pre-Thanksgiving Storm
Latest Philly SHOWS
Chris assesses Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius’ testimony before the Senate on the rollout of healthcare.gov, Congressman Jon Runyan’s decision to not seek re-election, and what the future holds for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has his landslide re-election on Tuesday.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–2013/11/07
Two-time Oscar nominee Naomi Watts was a good choice to play the lonely and alienated princess during the last two years of her life.
“ROMEO” is Retired Old Men Eating Out, and informal groups are springing up all over the country.
Nomad Pizza opens a second center city location, “Cook and Shaker” opens in Kensington, and watch for “St. Benjamin Brewery” in South Kensington later this winter.
Like its predecessor, it has a sense of humor, but is still too self-important.
Chris analyzes Chris Christie’s re-election as Governor of New Jersey and Terry McCauliffe’s victory in Virginia. He also discusses the latest details in the fight over Obamacare and talks to Tom McGrath from Philadelphia Magazine.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–2013/11/06
Jesenia may seem mild-mannered at first, but this ten-year-old girl is a bundle of energy.
Chris goes over the latest political spin on the rollout of healthcare.gov and the gubernatorial election in New Jersey. He talks to Henry Bushkin about his book on Johnny Carson and local tea party activist Don Adams.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–2013/11/05
“About Time” is an affable romantic fantasy-comedy that casually accepts the existence of time travel without getting all bent out of shape or self-congratulatory about it.
Chris analyzes yesterday’s Eagles in in Oakland, Friday’s shooting at the Los Angeles Airport and previews tomorrow’s election for Governor of New Jersey. He also talks to Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–2013/11/04
Janet Geissler (left) leads the Philadelphia chapter of Project Linus, and during her tenure they’ve donated 22,000 blankets for kids dealing with trauma.
This epic adventure may or may not launch a franchise, but it does stand alone as a generous helping of sci-fi food for thought.
The 2013 season didn’t go well for the Philadelphia Union, but it was better than 2012.
Chris details the latest on the signup problems at healthcare.gov, criticisms being leveled at New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, and the case of cat hoarding at Grace Kelly’s former house. He talks to John Hayward from Red State, Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, and CBS 3′s Beasley Reece.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–2013/11/01