- DA: Sixers Legend Charles Barkley Offers To Pay For Funeral Of 3 Children Killed In Carjacking Crash (28)
- Officials ID Caseworker Killed In Medical Facility Shooting In Delaware County (16)
- Phillies Fall To D-Backs 10-6 In 10 Innings (16)
- 3 Children Killed, 3 Injured In North Philadelphia Hit-Run; $110K Reward Offered (14)
- Eagles Hit The Field For The First Time (14)
- Chip Kelly Addresses Lane Johnson’s Suspension (10)
- Report: Pope Francis To Attend World Meeting Of Families In Philly In 2015 (10)
- Congressman On Proposed Immigration Reforms: ‘What The President Wants To Do Is The DREAM Act On Steroids’
- Meehan On VA Scandal: Management Needs To Stop Hiding The Problems It’s Facing
- Bertha Brewing In The Atlantic?
- A Taste Of Autumn Tonight And Tomorrow
- Superintendent Chitwood On Wellness Center Shooting: Suspect ‘Was Ready For Mass Murder’
- A Taste of September Tuesday
- Strong Storms, Then Cooler
- Allen Barbre’s Value Rising
- Jason Kelce Is On The Verge Of Shining In 2014
- Hey, Weather: Make Up Your Mind, Already
Latest Philly SHOWS
A new cheesesteak joint comes to Conshohocken, South Jersey chefs celebrate local food sources, and the Mount Airy neighborhood offers cost-conscious, fun brunches.
Want a day away from the heat, on the water, in a pristine setting, with family and friends?
Samira is a very active 12-year-old.
It’s not quite a ripoff, not quite a knockoff, not quite an homage. Let’s call it an echo and leave it at that.
Hear Philly: The Shore Thing – Fun At The Lighthouse, Movies On The Beach And Themed Luncheons For Kids
The Shore Thing: Cape May in July – Fun At The Lighthouse, Movies On The Beach And Themed Luncheons For Kids.
Chris broadcasts live from Independence Visitors Center on the 4th of July. He talks to Ed Welch from the National Park Service at 6:20, Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday at 7:00, Amy Needle from Historic Philadelphia at 7:20, CBS 3’s Beasley Reece at 8:00, Author and descendent of George Washington, Austin Washington, at 8:20, and to Independence Visitors Center CEO Jim Cuorato at 8:50.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–07/04/2014
With an expected 6,000-7,000 people in the crowd, all proceeds will go directly to benefit the American Red Cross for its support of the Jersey Shore in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
Chris asks why the 4th of July doesn’t attract more visitors to Philadelphia? He talks to Robert Shibley from FIRE at 7:20, Senator Pat Toomey at 8:00, and Filmmaker and Author Dinesh D’Souza at 8:20.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–07/03/2014
Hadas reports on a new Chef Jose Garces restaurant in Moorestown, NJ, beer-based foods being offered by Victory Brewing of Downingtown, and a beer-related cooking competition coming soon to Philadelphia.
Here are my annual boating getaway tips.
The pathos and hard truths trotted out in the third act are crowbarred into this slapstick vehicle as if flown in from another movie.
Chris discussed the popularity of soccer in the US after the loss of the men’s World Cup team, Governor Tom Corbett’s handling of the budget standoff and he took calls on New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s refusal to answer questions about the Supreme Court ruling in the Hobby Lobby case. He talked to Tom McGrath from Philadelphia Magazine at 8:00 and former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum at 8:20.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–07/02/2014
With its idiosyncratic take on the 99 percent/one percent income-inequality class system and environmental destructiveness at the forefront, the film has remarkable contemporary relevance.
“Third Person,” despite an intriguing opening and numerous compelling individual moments, demands patience from us without sufficiently rewarding it by film’s end.