- Ex-Montgomery County DA Stands By Decision Not To File Criminal Charges Against Bill Cosby In 2005 Case (37)
- Alleged Bill Cosby Rape Victim: ‘There’s Some Kind Of Missing Part In His Conscience’ (26)
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’ (23)
- Pope Francis Announces Visit To Philadelphia For World Meeting Of Families (12)
- Packers Make A Point In Pounding Eagles 53-20 (8)
- Delaware 87ers Announce Partnership With Local Star Elena Delle Donne (8)
- Camden Social Worker In Critical Condition After Being Stabbed 21 Times By Client (7)
- Montgomery Co. DA On 2005 Allegations Against Cosby: Even If Everything The Victim Said Was True, There Still Wasn’t Enough To Go With
- From Shivering To…Spring???
- Weather: A Return To Normal?
- Alleged Bill Cosby Rape Victim: ‘There’s Some Kind Of Missing Part In His Conscience’
- Cold Continues, Now Record-Breaking
- Local Blogger Inspires Others To Step Outside Their Comfort Zones And ‘Get Gutsy’
- Record-Challenging Cold Expected As Temperatures Drop
- Cold, Cold, And More Cold This Week
- Philly Jesus On Disorderly Conduct Arrest: ‘Haters Gonna Hate’
- Arctic Blast On The Way
Latest Philly SHOWS
There will be no dozing off during this wackadoodle mystery thriller about an extravagant case of amnesia.
Chris Stigall talks about the San Francisco Giants winning the World Series. Conan O’Brien jokes about Governor Tom Corbett. 7:00 – Newt and Callista Gingrich join Chris to discuss the latest news in politics and their new books. Governor Christie fights with a heckler. Chuck Hagel announces quarantine for troops. St
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–10/30/2014
Ski resort operators can’t wait till the snow flies to obtain the staff they need for a brisk season on the slopes. They’re hiring now.
This week we’ll hear about a new restaurant in Kensington with an in-house butcher shop, a “cake pops” convention coming to Philadelphia, and an event in support of a very special school.
In this thriller, a recently discharged soldier shows up a few days before Halloween at the door of a family in a small town in New Mexico.
Jake Gyllenhaal was never better than he is in this contemporary after-hours thriller.
This morning on the show, Chris talks about the Kansas City Royals taking the win for Game 6. Elizabeth Warren weighs in on Chris Christie’s decision to implement mandatory quarantine. Stephen Colbert mocks Tom Corbett regarding his photoshopped image. Chris weighs in on Erick Wemple’s latest article on Sharyl Attkison’s computer files being monitored. Vincent Sheheen calls Nikki Haley a whore. 8:00am – Tom McGrath talks World Series, upcoming ThinkFest event and the potential sale of PGW. Low Fat diets aren’t a good idea according to Nina Teicholz.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–10/29/2014
Sixteen-year-old Traquan loves being outdoors.
Chris Stigall analyzes the quarantine of nurse Kaci Hickox and explores if proper protocol exist for for soldiers returning to the states from Africa. Aaron Lewis, the lead singer of Staind, screws up the National Anthem at the World Series Game 5. City Council decides not to endorse the selling of PGW. Reince Priebus believes Hillary Clinton is not good at politics. Howie Roseman talks getting back on track for the rest of the season.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–10/28/2014
Chris gives the latest updates regarding The World Series, discusses Gov. Chris Christie’s reason for making quarantines mandatory and Rite Aid refusing payments from Apple Pay. Michael Bronstein and Jeff Roc discuss mandatory quarantines. Gov. Tom Corbett believes he’ll come out on top of Tom Wolf. Beasley Reece recaps the Eagle’s loss. Victor Fiorillo weighs in on the PPA threatening to shut down Uber service. Hillary Clinton believes businesses don’t create jobs.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–10/27/2014
“We have one-of-a-kind jewelry from designers around the country,” says Dru Ellen Kolker, co-chair of the upcoming Treasures Show and Sale at the Penn Museum.
Chris reviewed the latest case of Ebola in New York City, a traffic court judge in Philadelphia being charged with corruption, and the declining numbers of the World Series ratings. He talked to Chris Butler on Finance Friday at 7:00 and Ray Didinger at 8:00.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–10/24/2014
Chris discussed Game 2 of the World Series, the shooting at the Canadian Parliament and the daughter of a Delaware County State Senate candidate calling her father a liar. He also talked to author Mark Will-Weber about his new book, Mint Juleps with Teddy Roosevelt.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–10/23/2014
If you crave jazz and fall weekends at the Jersey shore, it all comes together on the weekend of November 7th.