Pennsylvania Senate Set To Vote On Attorney General Nominee Beemer The state Senate is set to return nearly a month earlier than scheduled Tuesday to vote on Bruce Beemer’s nomination to serve the nearly five months that remain in Kathleen Kane’s term as Pennsylvania attorney general. Donald Trump Jr: ‘We’re Not Against Immigration’ Donald Trump Jr claims that, if elected, his father will fix America's broken immigration system.
Donald Trump Jr Attacks Clinton Foundation’s Close Relationship With State Department Why Can’t People Have Civil Political Discussions On Social Media? Court Sets Deadline For Hillary Clinton FBI Emails Ed Rendell: Nothing Improper In Clinton Meeting With Foundation Donors While At State Department Powell Talks Clinton Emails: ‘Her People Are Trying To Pin It On Me’ National Cash Fuels TV Ads, Shapes Pennsylvania Senate Race NBA Moves All-Star Game To New Orleans After Leaving Charlotte Over Transgender Law
Chris Stigall Column: PA Has Never Been Easier for Trump Pennsylvania, specifically the city of Philadelphia is ground zero for the kind of cronyism, corruption, and special interest greed and graft voters have revolted against this year. Rich Zeoli Column: Yes, New Bill Would Fine You For Drinking Coffee While Driving In NJ There’s been a lot of back and forth recently about the so-called drinking coffee while driving ban in New Jersey.
Chris Stigall Column: Trump’s Not Going Away Dom Giordano Column: Inside The Madness Of Convention Coverage Hillary Clinton Raves About DNC Host City: ‘I Love Philadelphia’ Rich Zeoli Column: Put In Pence Dom Giordano Column: It Shouldn’t Be Black vs. Blue Dom Giordano Column: Prepare For Philly Protests Dom Giordano: The Tax No One Cared About
Latest Politics From CBS News
- Poll: Clinton leads Trump in Pennsylvania
- FBI to release Hillary Clinton interview notes regarding email investigation
- How will Huma Abedin-Anthony Weiner split impact the 2016 race?
- A guide to Arizona's primary election
- Pro-Trump pastor removes Clinton blackface tweet amid outrage
- Maine governor considers major move after profanity-laced rant
- A guide to Florida's primary election
- Reid wants deeper FBI probe into possibility of Russian election hack
- Trump supporter tweets cartoon of Hillary Clinton in blackface
- NYT editorial board: Clintons should stop taking foreign, corporate donations now
- Ex-Texas Gov. Rick Perry will be on Dancing with the Stars
- Report: "Dinner with Trump" super PAC warned by Trump campaign
- Report: Judge orders State Department to turn over Huma Abedin documents
- Leibovich on Trump's response to latest Weiner sexting scandal
- How Clinton aide's separation with former lawmaker unfolded