Chris Horner On Revelations That Hillary Clinton Used Private Email Address: ‘She’s Not To Determine What We Can See’ Rich Zeoli talked to Chris Horner, a Senior Fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, about revelations that Hillary Clinton used a private email address for the entirety of her correspondence while serving as Secretary of State. Phila. DA Says One Aspect of “21st-Century Policing” Report is All Wet The report, commissioned by Pres. Obama, calls for external, independent investigations and outside prosecutors when police use deadly force.
Unions Suing Christie Administration To Force Required Pension Fund Payment Gov. Wolf’s Budget Address Outlines Far-Reaching Overhaul of Taxes — Some Up, Some Down Officer Charged After Encounter With N.J. Lawmaker Acquitted of Falsifying Arrest Commissioner Ramsey Says Some Questions Raised by U.S. Policing Report Remain Unsolved Veterans Affairs Secretary Visits Wilmington VA Medical Center Carly Fiorina: ‘People Are Tired Of Hypocrites Like Hillary Clinton’ Bill Green Says He Won’t Give Up SRC Chairmanship Without Court Fight
Dom Giordano: Countdown To CPAC This is a place where Jeb Bush will get a tepid response at best but Rand Paul will be a rock star. Dom Giordano: Leave The Whips At Home When I see a headline that says “Movie Theaters Tell Patrons to Leave Whips at Home,” I know that I have to talk about it. This directive was given to those going to see “Fifty Shades of Grey.” I think that will be a very interesting crowd.
Latest Politics From CBS News
- Ben Carson: Prison turns "a lot" of straight people gay
- What Israeli PM Netanyahu accomplished with speech to Congress
- General Petraeus could avoid jail time over scandal
- John Dickerson: Hillary Clinton's emails: Command, control, delete
- Former CIA chief Petraeus' guilty plea in leak scandal may spare him from jail time
- Israeli prime minister's speech to Congress draws scorn from Obama, Democrats
- Hillary Clinton's emails were reportedly managed by private server in home
- Hillary Clinton's email server traced to home-based service: AP
- If the Supreme Court undercuts Obamacare, then what?
- The impact of Hillary Clinton email controversy on possible campaign
- David Ignatius reacts to Bibi's Capitol Hill address
- Obama: “Nothing new” in Netanyahu’s speech to Congress
- Obama: "Nothing new" in Netanyahu's speech
- House passes bill funding DHS through September
- Hillary Clinton's team defends her email usage during her tenure at State
CBS News Political Hotsheet
- Justin Timberlake says second "20/20" album on the way
- Justin Timberlake planning "20/20" volume 2?
- Watch: Gary Carter's Hall of Fame speech
- Watch: White Sox manager grants sick girl's wish
- Twins' Ben Revere makes unbelievable catch
- George W. Bush dodges foul ball at Rangers game
- Juarez, Mexico - Murder Capital of the World