Gov.-elect Tom Wolf Visits Philadelphia To Address Pa. Budget Governor-elect Tom Wolf says he want to make Pennsylvanians aware that he is going to have to take drastic action to fix Pennsylvania's budget. Obama’s Decision to Normalize Relations With Cuba is ‘Huge,’ Says Local Man In anticipation of Obama's speech on Cuba, we invited chef Guillermo Pernot of Cuba Libre restaurant, in Old City, to watch the speech in our newsroom. His wife is Cuban.
SEPTA, In Federal Court, Defends Decision Not To Run Anti-Islam Bus Ads Rand Paul On CRomnibus: ‘It’s A Crummy Way To Run A Government’ Phila. DA Reopens Corruption Charges Against 2 Pa. State Lawmakers Caller ID Scammers Could Face Fines In New Jersey President Obama Thanks Troops At New Jersey Military Base Sen. Toomey Defends Voting For Cromnibus Bill Protesters Demand a Voice in Selection of Next President of Philadelphia ‘Fed’
Civic Pride An Endangered Species The result of this midterm election is embarrassing and appalling. I refer not to the newly elected Republican majority, but to voter turnout -- or lack thereof. Rand Paul: ‘The Most Interesting Man In Politics’ Time Magazine’s cover this past week features Rand Paul and calls him “The Most Interesting Man in Politics.” For once, Time Magazine is on the money.
Dom Giordano’s Take On City’s Decriminalization Of Pot Giordano: Harry Reid Is Coming To Town And Hypocrisy Reigns Supreme The Democratic Party Is The Party Of White Men Giordano: Pres. Obama’s Lack Of Attention To Immigration Crisis A Silver Lining At The Border Zeoli: Hillary Is Not Running Dom Giordano: Does Temple University Deny the Holocaust Happened?
Latest Politics From CBS News
- Scott Pelley reports from Cuba on groundbreaking diplomatic shift
- Charlie Crist weighs in on U.S.-Cuba ties
- John Dickerson: Is Jeb Bush ready to run?
- Former Fla. Gov. Charlie Crist on opening ties with Cuba
- What role did Pope Francis play in U.S.-Cuba shift?
- Bob Schieffer on "bombshell" Cuba developments
- President announces thaw in U.S.-Cuba relations
- Alan Gross makes first remarks after being freed from Cuban prison
- Obama announces push to normalize U.S.-Cuba relations
- Marco Rubio slams push to normalize U.S.-Cuba relations
- Obama: "Time for a new approach" to Cuba
- Congress deeply divided over Obama's Cuba deal
- Cuba Today
- Obama: I've been mistaken for a valet driver
- Obama to start normalizing U.S. relations with Cuba
CBS News Political Hotsheet
- Justin Timberlake says second "20/20" album on the way
- Justin Timberlake planning "20/20" volume 2?
- Watch: Gary Carter's Hall of Fame speech
- Watch: White Sox manager grants sick girl's wish
- Twins' Ben Revere makes unbelievable catch
- George W. Bush dodges foul ball at Rangers game
- Juarez, Mexico - Murder Capital of the World