Rand Paul Hopes To Put President Obama In A Position Of Strength In Iran Negotiations Kentucky Senator Rand Paul spoke with Talk Radio 1210 WPHT midday host Dom Giordano about his win at CPAC and the role that young people had in it. Nutter’s Proposed Budget Gets Tepid Reception Among Philadelphia Lawmakers Nutter delivered his final budget to City Council by asking the lawmakers to hike property taxes 9.3 percent.
La Salle Professor: Netanyahu’s Speech Involved ‘Threat Inflation,’ Failed To Mention That Israel Has Nuclear Weapons That Could ‘Utterly Destroy’ Iran Local Environmental Groups Warn of Accident Potential From Marcellus Shale Freight Trains Joe Sestak Announces US Senate Run To Unseat Pat Toomey Local Legal Experts See Politics At Work In U.S. Supreme Court Arguments On Affordable Care Act Case Mayor Nutter’s Next City Budget Will Include 9% Property Tax Hike Chris Horner On Revelations That Hillary Clinton Used Private Email Address: ‘She’s Not To Determine What We Can See’ Phila. DA Says One Aspect of “21st-Century Policing” Report is All Wet
Dom Giordano: Countdown To CPAC This is a place where Jeb Bush will get a tepid response at best but Rand Paul will be a rock star. Dom Giordano: Leave The Whips At Home When I see a headline that says “Movie Theaters Tell Patrons to Leave Whips at Home,” I know that I have to talk about it. This directive was given to those going to see “Fifty Shades of Grey.” I think that will be a very interesting crowd.
Latest Politics From CBS News
- Hillary Clinton responds to e-mail controversy
- D.C. residents: "Just let them sled"
- How Capitol Hill sledders flouted the law--and won
- Rep. Don Young's solution to the "homeless problem": Wolves
- Police discourage sledding on Capitol Hill
- Senate Democrats: Stop delaying Lynch confirmation
- Ted Cruz's book will be released June 30
- House gives a boost to Amtrak service between DC and Boston
- White House hopeful apologizes for comments on homosexuality
- Attorneys on Obamacare: King v. Burwell hinges on tax subsidies
- Protestors: SCOTUS hears ultimate test of Obamacare
- Ben Carson apologizes for "hurtful" comments on gays
- Hillary Clinton wants emails from private account to be released publicly
- Hillary Clinton to State Dept.: Release my emails
- Could Jim Webb pose a threat to Hillary Clinton in 2016?
CBS News Political Hotsheet
- Justin Timberlake says second "20/20" album on the way
- Justin Timberlake planning "20/20" volume 2?
- Watch: Gary Carter's Hall of Fame speech
- Watch: White Sox manager grants sick girl's wish
- Twins' Ben Revere makes unbelievable catch
- George W. Bush dodges foul ball at Rangers game
- Juarez, Mexico - Murder Capital of the World