Phillies Spring Training
- Author Ronald Kessler On Bill Clinton: ‘He Has A Blonde, Busty Mistress’ (42)
- Church Group To Stay At Philadelphia Zoo During Papal Visit (17)
- Brandon Graham: Tebow Will Make Team, ‘Play A Lot’ (14)
- Boy Becomes First Child In The World To Receive Double Hand Transplant (7)
- Township In Bucks County Declares State Of Emergency For Weekend Of Pope’s Visit (4)
- Reports: Cole Hamels Headed To Texas (4)
- 5 Prospects Involved In Reported Hamels Deal (4)
- Weather Blog: Blue Moon Rises Tonight
- Weather: Sunny And Less Humid To Wrap Up July
- Blue Moon To Appear Friday
- Weather: Another Sticky Day Before Brief Break
- Blog: Corner Bakery Gives Away Free Cheesecake For Nat’l Cheesecake Day
- Excessive Heat Warning For Philadelphia And Suburbs
- Weather Blog: Strengthening El Nino…
- Hot Stretch Of Weather For Philadelphia Begins Today
- Weather: A Soggy Start To The Week
- Nice Stretch Continues
Latest Philly Phillies Spring Training
Lee allowed three hits, struck out three and walked one in his fourth spring training start.
These ladies are considered ambassadors of the baseball organization and need to be skilled in handling themselves at charitable events as well as on the field at Citizens Bank Park.
Roy Halladay allowed two runs over 4 1-3 innings in his first big league spring training appearance in 11 days, prepping for the regular season in the Philadelphia Phillies’ 7-2 win over the Toronto Blue Jays on Thursday.
Cole Hamels tuned up for his first opening day start by pitching three scoreless innings as the Phillies beat the Detroit Tigers 4-1.
Phillies starter John Lannan struggled as the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Philadelphia Phillies 13-4 on Monday.
- Manuel Considers Various Lineups For Phillies 03/20/2013
- Brown Homers Again, Phillies beat Yankees 4-1 03/19/2013
- Phillies Lose to Braves, 17-10 03/18/2013
- Phillies Hold Tryouts For Next Season’s Ballgirls 11/09/2012
- New Foods, New Merchandise On Deck For Phillies’ Ballpark 03/28/2012
- Crews Working To Repair Water Main Break In Hunting Park 12/22/2011
- Manuel Acknowledges Need For Improved Hitting in 2012 10/12/2011
- Phans Rally Ahead Of the Home Opener 03/31/2011
- Phillies Fans Glimpse New Hi-Def Scoreboard 03/29/2011
- Hear Philly: The Shore Thing – Hermit Crabs, Weird Week and ‘Plopping’ to End SummerOcean City is known for being a family-oriented town, and in August that's pretty evident.
- Hearphilly: The Shore Thing – Tattoos, Restaurant Week Part II and Monster Trucks Ride Into WildwoodThe summer season may be nearing an end, but you would never guess it based on all the events happening in the Wildwoods in August.
- Local Community Members Spread The Word About The Need For Organ DonationsJohn Green of the 'Gift of Life Donor Program' says the annual gospel program is aimed at increasing awareness about the need for donations in the minority community. He says African Americans make-up a sizable number of those who need a donated organ.
- John Moffitt Is On The Road To Recovery With The EaglesBut the 6-foot-4,310-pound Moffitt, a one-time starting guard for the Seattle Seahawks, can tell you one thing from that living nightmare—he had a substance and alcohol issue that he’s come to grips with and is trying to get his personal and professional life together on this second NFL journey with the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Brandon Boykin’s Text Remarks Stir Questions Among EaglesIt’s why it was so hard for some to fathom where his comments came from in a text message to Comcast SportsNet's Derrick Gunn shortly after hearing the news he was traded to Pittsburgh, when Boykin told Gunn that Eagles’ coach Chip Kelly is “uncomfortable around grown men of our culture,” implying that race could have been involved in the decision. […]
- 5-Year-Old Girl Injured In South Philly Hit & RunIt happened just before 5:00 p.m. this afternoon in West Passyunk, along the 2200 block of Lambert Street.
- Phillies Fall To Braves 6-2Chris Johnson, Jonny Gomes and Ryan Lavarnway all had an RBI for the Braves, who snapped a season-worst 6-game losing streak while winning for just the second time in the last 15 road games to avoid a four-game series sweep.
- Tractor Trailer Fire Closes Lanes on I-76 Between I-295 and Walt Whitman BridgeState Police are on the scene responding to the fire. Authorities believe one of the tires on the tractor trailer started the fire.
- QB Bradford A Full-Go As Eagles Kickoff CampBradford took snaps with the first team and was not limited during the first day of workouts. Chip Kelly was confident Bradford would be ready for the start of camp, and said before the workouts began that he didn't expect any limitations for his quarterback.
- Rowan University Holds ‘White Coat’ Ceremony To Welcome New Class Of Medical StudentsIt's the moment medical students, like Melanie Beck, wait for, to wear the symbolic 'white coat' as she takes her first steps into medicial school.