Phillies Spring Training
- NJ Family’s Dog Summoned For Jury Duty? (10)
- Expert Says Facebook Move To Separate Messenger App Is Part Of Business Strategy (8)
- WEATHER BLOG: Pastel Advisory (5)
- Movie Review: ‘Heaven Is For Real’ (4)
- Philadelphia Ends Local Cooperation With ICE Detainers (4)
- Mayor Nutter Joins Coalition Of Anti-Gun Groups (4)
- 2 Duct-Taped And Shot In Lawncrest; 1 Dead, 1 Critical (4)
- WEATHER BLOG: Spring Has Sprung
- WEATHER BLOG: Pleasant Easter Weekend
- WEATHER BLOG: Pastel Advisory
- Cold Spell Comes To A Close, Temperatures To Rise This Weekend
- Lovely Easter Weekend On Tap
- WEATHER: Frost Advisory Overnight Followed By A Weekend Warmup
- No More Tantrums
- Granddaughter Of ‘Wild Bill’ Guarnere: ‘Rather Than Mourning His Loss, We’re Going To Be Celebrating His Life’
- Closed Chocolate Factory Owner: I Expect My Day In Court
- Gradual Warmup Means Quiet Weather
Latest Philly Phillies Spring Training
Lee allowed three hits, struck out three and walked one in his fourth spring training start.
These ladies are considered ambassadors of the baseball organization and need to be skilled in handling themselves at charitable events as well as on the field at Citizens Bank Park.
Roy Halladay allowed two runs over 4 1-3 innings in his first big league spring training appearance in 11 days, prepping for the regular season in the Philadelphia Phillies’ 7-2 win over the Toronto Blue Jays on Thursday.
Cole Hamels tuned up for his first opening day start by pitching three scoreless innings as the Phillies beat the Detroit Tigers 4-1.
Phillies starter John Lannan struggled as the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Philadelphia Phillies 13-4 on Monday.
- Manuel Considers Various Lineups For Phillies 03/20/2013
- Brown Homers Again, Phillies beat Yankees 4-1 03/19/2013
- Phillies Lose to Braves, 17-10 03/18/2013
- Phillies Hold Tryouts For Next Season’s Ballgirls 11/09/2012
- New Foods, New Merchandise On Deck For Phillies’ Ballpark 03/28/2012
- Crews Working To Repair Water Main Break In Hunting Park 12/22/2011
- Manuel Acknowledges Need For Improved Hitting in 2012 10/12/2011
- Phans Rally Ahead Of the Home Opener 03/31/2011
- Phillies Fans Glimpse New Hi-Def Scoreboard 03/29/2011
- Bells Ring In Celebration Of Easter At Main Line ChurchWorshipers at The Church of St. John, Lower Merion sang out in praise Sunday -- and for one service a year -- Father Frank Wallner says they joyfully ring bells.
- Man Found Shot To Death Inside Vehicle In North PhiladelphiaAuthorities say the body was found around 8:15 a.m. Sunday in the 3300 block of North 18th Street in the Tioga-Nicetown section of the city.
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter Dies At 76Rubin "Hurricane" Carter, the boxer whose wrongful murder conviction became an international symbol of racial injustice, died Sunday. He was 76.
- Christians In Society Hill Celebrate Easter With Sunrise ServiceMother Bethel AME church in Society Hill offered a 6 a.m. service where more than one hundred members showed up for the early worship.
- Outdoor Easter Sunrise Service Welcomes Hundreds Of Worshipers In Cinnaminson, NJThe cold spring air, mixed with a 6 a.m. start time was not was enough to keep worshipers away from the 83rd annual Easter Sunrise Service at Lakeview Memorial Park on Sunday.
- WEATHER BLOG: Spring Has SprungWe don’t have to just look fondly in the rearview mirror at Saturday’s beautiful weather, because we will be doing it again today.
- Review: Industry BarThere are things to like here: A tremendous craft beer list, an intriguing menu (we didn’t have the nerve to order the crispy pig’s ear appetizer) and a burger that sounds promising: Two quarter-pound patties of ground brisket, tangy Cabot cheddar cheese, a seeded brioche roll and Neuske slab bacon.
- Local Professor Says Going The Flat Tax Route Won’t Be Enough To Simplify Federal TaxesNow that the federal tax filing deadline is behind us, maybe you're wondering if there's a less cumbersome way to structure the income tax, but it's not as easy as it sounds.
- Nonprofit Organization Launches Campaign To Teach Adults To SwimAccording to the Centers for Disease Control, a third of American adults are unable to swim the length of a standard size pool. Now, US Masters Swimming is trying to reduce that figure by way of an army of volunteer instructors.
- Project Underway To Document What Happened To Government Steamer Ship That Crashed 154 Years AgoAn effort is now underway to document the true story of the fate of the Robert J. Walker and why 21 men died aboard the vessel.