Phillies Spring Training
- Health: Temple University Researchers Successfully Eliminate HIV Virus In Human Cells (26)
- Officials ID Caseworker Killed In Medical Facility Shooting In Delaware County (10)
- Phila. Anti-Immigration Protesters Outnumbered By Demonstrators Backing Reform (9)
- Cops: Leaders Of Philly Mosque Tried To Cut Off Man’s Hand With Machete (8)
- Target And Amazon Shop For Your App Cash (8)
- Cops: Main Line McDonald’s Worker Was Selling Drugs While On The Job (7)
- Driver Sought In Camden Hit-And-Run (6)
- 10 Fantasy Football Statements
- Fantastic Friday!
- The Democratic Party Is The Party Of White Men
- Lt. Gov. Cawley: ‘I Guess There Are Some Moderate And Conservative Democrats. I Haven’t Seen Them Lately’
- Clearing Out After Lightning-Filled Night
- Heat And Humidity’s Favorite Companion, Thunderstorms, A Possibility For Tonight
- Weather: Sunny, Steamy, Stormy
- Weather: A Short-Lived Warm-up
- Governor Corbett Considering Special Legislative Session To Deal With Pension Crisis
- Stigall On Republicans Targeting Philly Beer Gardens: They’re Acting Like ‘Nanny-state, Money-grubbing Democrats’
Latest Philly Phillies Spring Training
Lee allowed three hits, struck out three and walked one in his fourth spring training start.
These ladies are considered ambassadors of the baseball organization and need to be skilled in handling themselves at charitable events as well as on the field at Citizens Bank Park.
Roy Halladay allowed two runs over 4 1-3 innings in his first big league spring training appearance in 11 days, prepping for the regular season in the Philadelphia Phillies’ 7-2 win over the Toronto Blue Jays on Thursday.
Cole Hamels tuned up for his first opening day start by pitching three scoreless innings as the Phillies beat the Detroit Tigers 4-1.
Phillies starter John Lannan struggled as the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Philadelphia Phillies 13-4 on Monday.
- Manuel Considers Various Lineups For Phillies 03/20/2013
- Brown Homers Again, Phillies beat Yankees 4-1 03/19/2013
- Phillies Lose to Braves, 17-10 03/18/2013
- Phillies Hold Tryouts For Next Season’s Ballgirls 11/09/2012
- New Foods, New Merchandise On Deck For Phillies’ Ballpark 03/28/2012
- Crews Working To Repair Water Main Break In Hunting Park 12/22/2011
- Manuel Acknowledges Need For Improved Hitting in 2012 10/12/2011
- Phans Rally Ahead Of the Home Opener 03/31/2011
- Phillies Fans Glimpse New Hi-Def Scoreboard 03/29/2011
- Health: Security Concerns In Wake Of Mercy Wellness Center ShootingThe medical center shooting in Darby has raised new concerns about security at health care facilities.
- Eagles Appear Excited To Be Back On The FieldFans have been counting the days until the start of training camp. The Eagles appear to be equally excited.
- Keidel: No Holy War For HolyfieldMike Tyson has been chosen to present Evander Holyfield for his induction into Nevada's Boxing Hall of Fame on August 9, in, of course, Las Vegas, the scene of many crimes, factual and fictional.
- Brother And Sister Accused Of Burglarizing Home In DelawareAccording to New Castle County Police, a brother and sister are responsible for a burglary that occurred in the community of Windermere back in June.
- Officials In Camden County Warn Residents Of Green Dot MoneyPak Scam“Scammers are telling customers that their electric bill is delinquent and will be shut off for non-payment unless the customer purchases a Green Dot MoneyPak," said Freeholder Scot McCray.
- Conservative Philadelphia Political Group Drops ‘Tea Party’ From Name"We want to get into some other issues that we weren't really able to get into under the Tea Party banner," says president Teri Adams.
- Musicians + Sports: Chris Daughtry’s Dream Team All-Star Athlete BandWatch Chris Daughtry discuss pro sports alliances, his time as a high school football player and why Lebron James would front his fantasy all-athlete band.
- You Can’t Faze Nick Foles, The “Laid-Back Texas Boy”Nick Foles spoke to reporters on Friday, explaining how he sticks to his personality and does not worry about people are saying about him.
- Howie Roseman: “It’s Hard Not To Be Excited”Howie Roseman addressed a variety of topics as the Eagles opened training camp on Friday.
- Delco DA Credits Armed Doc With Averting Wider Hospital BloodbathDelaware County DA Jack Whelan says it was a good thing Silverman was armed, apparently against hospital policy, because Plotts had 39 spare bullets on him.