Phillies Spring Training
- Villanova Student Honors Returning Veterans By Sending Them To Sports Events (5)
- Mayor’s Race Tops Highlighted Contests in Philadelphia Primary (4)
- African American Civil War Veterans Honored At Dedication Ceremony In Camden (3)
- Mike Costanzo At Home In Middle Of Riversharks’ Order (2)
- 11 #OneSixEleven Tweets To Get You Ready For Tonight’s NBA Draft Lottery (2)
- NFL Owners Approve Changes To Extra Point (2)
- Jim Kenney Wins Democratic Mayoral Primary (2)
- Turzanski On Temple U. Prof Accused Of Selling Research To China: We Should Be Worried, The Chinese Own Everything
- WEATHER: A Nice, Spring-like Memorial Day Weekend
- Weather: A Cool Finish To The Week
- Gosnell Movie Producer: ‘He Has No Remorse, He Considers Himself A Martyr’
- WEATHER: Heat & Humidity A Thing Of The Past — For Now
- Chris Stigall: Goodbye, Mr. Letterman
- State Director Of Pa. Chapter Of Americans For Prosperity: Tax Bill 504 Does Nothing To Address The Real Issues
- A Muggy Start To The Work Week
- Comcast VP On Stephanopoulos And Williams Controversies: ‘Just Because You Are A News Anchor Does Not Mean That You Are Not A Human Being’
- Gary R’Nel: Common Sense Is Nearly Extinct
Latest Philly Phillies Spring Training
Lee allowed three hits, struck out three and walked one in his fourth spring training start.
These ladies are considered ambassadors of the baseball organization and need to be skilled in handling themselves at charitable events as well as on the field at Citizens Bank Park.
Roy Halladay allowed two runs over 4 1-3 innings in his first big league spring training appearance in 11 days, prepping for the regular season in the Philadelphia Phillies’ 7-2 win over the Toronto Blue Jays on Thursday.
Cole Hamels tuned up for his first opening day start by pitching three scoreless innings as the Phillies beat the Detroit Tigers 4-1.
Phillies starter John Lannan struggled as the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Philadelphia Phillies 13-4 on Monday.
- Manuel Considers Various Lineups For Phillies 03/20/2013
- Brown Homers Again, Phillies beat Yankees 4-1 03/19/2013
- Phillies Lose to Braves, 17-10 03/18/2013
- Phillies Hold Tryouts For Next Season’s Ballgirls 11/09/2012
- New Foods, New Merchandise On Deck For Phillies’ Ballpark 03/28/2012
- Crews Working To Repair Water Main Break In Hunting Park 12/22/2011
- Manuel Acknowledges Need For Improved Hitting in 2012 10/12/2011
- Phans Rally Ahead Of the Home Opener 03/31/2011
- Phillies Fans Glimpse New Hi-Def Scoreboard 03/29/2011
- Police: Man Stabbed In Hunting ParkPolice say a man was stabbed in Philadelphia’s Hunting Park neighborhood on Memorial Day.
- Bears Release Ray McDonald After Domestic Violence ArrestThe Bears released DE Ray McDonald following a domestic violence arrest that police say stemmed from him assaulting a woman who was holding a baby.
- Phillies Drop Memorial Day Game To Mets 6-3The Phillies lost to the Mets 6-3 on Memorial Day.
- Old City Ceremony Honors Long-Forgotten Civil War HeroChrist Church Burial Ground placed a plaque honoring Maj. Charles Izard McEuen, a founding member of the Union League who was later killed in battle just days before the Civil War ended.
- Philadelphia’s Vietnam Memorial Rededicated After Seven-Year MakeoverA ribbon-cutting on Memorial Day marked the official reopening of the Philadelphia memorial, which had fallen into disrepair after suffering years of vandalism.
- Turzanski On Temple U. Prof Accused Of Selling Research To China: We Should Be Worried, The Chinese Own EverythingEd Turzanski spoke with Talk Radio 1210 WPHT morning host Chris Stigall about Xioaxing Xi, Temple University’s Head of the Physics Department, who is accused of selling his research to the Chinese government.
- Philadelphia Ranked One Of The Top Food Cities; Food Scene Called ‘Diverse, Fascinating’According to Thrillist, Philadelphia is the ninth best food city in the country – out of 40!
- Knotty Exhibit Planned For Pope Symbolizes Life’s ChallengesA knotty exhibit being created for Pope Francis' upcoming trip to Philadelphia will honor the pontiff's teachings by letting visitors acknowledge the challenges in their daily lives.
- South Jersey Welcomes Unofficial Start of Summer With Weather Officially GloriousThe allure of the Jersey shore was fully evident as thousands packed the beaches on a sunny Memorial Day.
- Woman Sexually Assaulted, Robbed In South PhiladelphiaOn Monday around 5:30 a.m., the 35-year-old female victim was asleep on the 1800 block of South Rosewood Street when she woke up to an unknown male standing over her bed.