- Study: Binge Drinking In Your Youth Could Lead To Brain Issues Later (7)
- Eagles Select USC WR Nelson Agholor With 20th Overall Pick (7)
- Report Shows New Developments For Fighting C. Diff Infections (6)
- Rally, March Held In Philadelphia In Solidarity With Baltimore Protests (4)
- Chip Kelly On Mariota Pursuit: ‘Didn’t Think It Was Going To Happen’ (3)
- Eagles Get Defensive Back Eric Rowe, Linebacker Jordan Hicks (3)
- Eagles Wrap Up Draft With 3 Defensive Players (3)
- After ‘Worst’ Day Of The Week, Temperatures Will Be Heating Back Up
- Rep. Jeff Miller On VA Hearings: It’s A Breakdown Not Only Of The VA But Of The Federal Government Across The Board
- The Late Show With David Letterman’s VP: These Final Weeks Have Been ‘Overwhelming Emotionally’
- Dom Giordano: The Biggest Lie In Baltimore
- Blog: 1 in 3 Americans Have Never Checked Their Credit Reports
- Weather: A Stellar Weekend
- Dom Giordano Talks To Leader Of Philadelphia Protest
- WEATHER: A Cloudy Friday, Followed By A Beautiful Weekend!
- R’nel: A Nation In Educational Peril
- A Cooler But Comfortable Thursday
Latest Philly Oscars
If you check the Hollywood A-list for film editors, William Goldenberg’s name comes up quite often. He won the Oscar for editing the film “Argo.”
Actors Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence filmed indoor and outdoor scenes for “Silver Linings Playbook” at the Llanerch Diner, on Township Line Road in Upper Darby.
That diner is the Llanerch, in Upper Darby, where outdoor and indoor scenes were filmed for “Silver Linings Playbook” back in October of 2011.