- Ryne Sandberg Steps Down As Phillies Manager: ‘Not An Easy Decision’ (7)
- DeSean Jackson On Debut Reality Show: ‘Eagles Tried To Blow Me Up’ (6)
- Sixers Select Jahlil Okafor Third Overall In NBA Draft (5)
- Video Evidence Shows Jahlil Okafor Jersey Drop Was Blown Way Out Of Proportion (5)
- Flyers Acquire Sam Gagner, Move Grossman And Pronger Contract (3)
- What Happened To World’s Largest Rubber Duck At Tall Ships Festival? (3)
- Scherzer Takes Perfect Game Into 6th, Nats Beat Phils 5-2 (3)
- Weather: EF-1 Tornado Confirmed In Chester County
- Blog: Jet Blue Begins Charging For Checked Luggage Today
- Blog: Best Credit Cards For Travel Insurance
- Humidity Creeping Back In For Tuesday
- What Would You Do With An Extra Second?
- Cooler Start, Beautiful Finish To Monday
- Flood Watch In Effect For Parts Of The Region Over The Weekend
- Gloomy Weekend In Store For Delaware Valley
- Sun Disappearing For Awhile
- Amazon Hosts Job Fair Today, Expects To Hire Hundreds
Latest Philly Oscars
If you check the Hollywood A-list for film editors, William Goldenberg’s name comes up quite often. He won the Oscar for editing the film “Argo.”
Actors Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence filmed indoor and outdoor scenes for “Silver Linings Playbook” at the Llanerch Diner, on Township Line Road in Upper Darby.
That diner is the Llanerch, in Upper Darby, where outdoor and indoor scenes were filmed for “Silver Linings Playbook” back in October of 2011.