- Governor Christie Vents Frustration Over Bridgegate Probe (10)
- Suspects Sought In Center City Attack Of Same-Sex Couple (9)
- Cooking Marijuana Into “Hash Oil” Causing Disastrous Fires (8)
- Police: Harrisburg Lobbyist Arrested On Rape Charges (8)
- ‘Chromies’ Pack Parx Casino Track To Watch Derby Winner Race (8)
- Seasonal Flu Resource Guide (7)
- Fifty Years Ago, The Phillies Suffered An Epic Collapse (7)
- Weather: A Sunny Start To Fall
- Chief Meteorologist At Weatherbell Analytics: Organizers Of People’s Climate March Were ‘Prostituting The Weather And Climate’
- The First Day Of Fall Will Feel Like It
- Weather Blog: Summer Sends A Dear John Letter To Everyone
- Weekend Temps Will Remind Us It’s Still (Technically) Summer
- Dom Giordano’s Take On City’s Decriminalization Of Pot
- Former Top Army Official: The U.S. Should Arm The Free Syrian Army
- Blog: DE AG Hosting 3 Fall Shredding Events
- Texas Sen. Ted Cruz On Obamacare: ‘Come 2017, A Republican President’ Will Repeal ‘Every Word’
- Another Nice Day!
Latest Philly Oscars
Actors Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence filmed indoor and outdoor scenes for “Silver Linings Playbook” at the Llanerch Diner, on Township Line Road in Upper Darby.
That diner is the Llanerch, in Upper Darby, where outdoor and indoor scenes were filmed for “Silver Linings Playbook” back in October of 2011.