- Police: Suspect On The Loose After Fatally Shooting 6 Family Members In Montgomery County (20)
- President Obama Thanks Troops At New Jersey Military Base (16)
- Caller ID Scammers Could Face Fines In New Jersey (16)
- Triple Shooting Reported In Glenolden (15)
- New Survey Takes A Look At What Makes Local College Students Stick Around After Graduation (10)
- Photo Posted To Paramedic’s Instagram Account Prompts Outrage (10)
- AP: Casino Union Defies Deadline In Taj Mahal Showdown (9)
- Penn State Professor: Stephen Colbert Enabled Liberals To Feel Patriotic
- R’Nel: ‘Don’t Worry, Be Happy’
- Is A Christmas Eve Storm On The Way?
- Blogger Shares Her Experiences With Life, Love, Fitness And Motherhood In The City Of Brotherly Love
- Weather: Sunny Wednesday, Christmas Spoilers
- Showers Tonight, Then A Mild Wednesday
- Fog Will Give Way To Wet Weather Tuesday
- Clouds And Showers Return
- Sen. Toomey Defends Voting For Cromnibus Bill
- Weather: Mild In The Delaware Valley
Latest Philly Oscars
If you check the Hollywood A-list for film editors, William Goldenberg’s name comes up quite often. He won the Oscar for editing the film “Argo.”
Actors Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence filmed indoor and outdoor scenes for “Silver Linings Playbook” at the Llanerch Diner, on Township Line Road in Upper Darby.
That diner is the Llanerch, in Upper Darby, where outdoor and indoor scenes were filmed for “Silver Linings Playbook” back in October of 2011.