- Police: Most Of One-Month-Old Baby’s Face Chewed Off By Trio Of Ferrets In Delaware County (17)
- Sources: Probe Into On-Duty Sex In Philadelphia Fire Department (10)
- 3 Injured In Partial Roof Collapse At Lululemon In Center City (8)
- Commuters Deal With Another Round Of Winter Weather (4)
- Philadelphia Public And Archdiocesan Schools Closed Tuesday, Transit Affected Throughout Region (4)
- Philadelphia City Council Candidate Hijacks Domain Names To Steer Voters From His Opponent (4)
- Sponsor Of Plan For Mandatory Paid Sick Leave In Philadelphia Says He Can Override Veto By Nutter (3)
- Blog: NJ Settles With Business That Offered Bogus Auto Warranties
- Classmate and Cornell Law Professor Says Immigration Issue ‘Should Be Deal-breaker For Loretta Lynch Appointment’
- Weather: Windy and Cold, But Dry
- Nor’easter Develops Farther East
- Nor’easter Develops Tonight
- Police Sergeant Urges Philadelphians To Remember #NoSavesies When It Comes To Parking
- WEATHER: It’s SNOW Time!
- Nor’easter On The Way
- WEATHER: Gather Shovels And Muscles; More Snow Moves In
- Another Snowstorm On The Way
Latest Philly Oscars
If you check the Hollywood A-list for film editors, William Goldenberg’s name comes up quite often. He won the Oscar for editing the film “Argo.”
Actors Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence filmed indoor and outdoor scenes for “Silver Linings Playbook” at the Llanerch Diner, on Township Line Road in Upper Darby.
That diner is the Llanerch, in Upper Darby, where outdoor and indoor scenes were filmed for “Silver Linings Playbook” back in October of 2011.