- Ted Cruz Leads Presidential Pack in Use of Social Media To Announce Candidacy (19)
- Gunman Shot Dead Inside West Philadelphia Barbershop (11)
- Berks County Native Taylor Swift Tops Fortune’s List Of World’s Greatest Female Leaders (5)
- Villanova Crying Piccolo Girl On 94WIP: ‘I Think It’s Funny’ (4)
- Philly’s Top Cop Says City Will Follow New Federal Recommendations on Deadly Force (4)
- Computer System Network For Swedesboro-Woolwich School District Hacked (4)
- Bloomsburg Baseball Player Dismissed For Mo’ne Davis Tweet (3)
- WEATHER: Complaining Convention Continues
- R’nel: More Concerned With Extra Bag Fee Than Mental Health
- WEATHER: Thermometer Change Is A Sign Of Things To Come For The Weekend
- Steve Forbes: Donald Trump Is A Friend, And He Is Serious About Potential Presidential Run
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms Today, Followed By Temp Drop And Possible Flurries
- Stigall: Ted Cruz And Other Candidates Need To Be Able To Laugh At Themselves In Order To Win People Over
- Warm Front Brings Scattered Showers Along With It
- Blog: Wegmans Hiring For Concordville/Glen Mills Location
- It’s Severe Weather Awareness Week In Pennsylvania
- Pa. Sen. Hughes On Automatic Registration Bill: We Are Reducing Barriers To The Ballot
Latest Philly National
“(Christie)’s been clear about his opposition. He’s been saying it all around the state, at events as he travels,” noted Dena Mottola Jaborska, from New Jersey Citizen Action.
KYW Newsradio 1060–03/25/2015
A Pennsylvania woman is lead plaintiff in a federal class-action lawsuit filed in Philadelphia, charging that the web site ranks service providers better if they pay a fee.
KYW Newsradio 1060–03/24/2015
US senator Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) was the first to formally announce his presidential run. And instead of a ballroom and podium, he opted for another platform: Twitter.
KYW Newsradio 1060–03/23/2015
It’s the latest addition to the online Google Cultural Institute, an effort by the digital info company to capture significant artworks for all the world to share.
KYW Newsradio 1060–03/19/2015
Today, at the SXSW Interactive Conference, in Austin, Tex., the cofounders of Yik Yak took the stage to defend the service against criticisms that it enabled cyberbullying.
KYW Newsradio 1060–03/17/2015
- U.S. Government Takes Charge of Security for Pope Francis’ Visit to Philadelphia KYW Newsradio 1060–03/11/2015
- Details Announced For Constitution Center Show Outlining 50 Years of Gay Rights Efforts in Philadelphia KYW Newsradio 1060–03/10/2015
- Joe Sestak Announces US Senate Run To Unseat Pat Toomey KYW Newsradio 1060–03/04/2015
- Local Legal Experts See Politics At Work In U.S. Supreme Court Arguments On Affordable Care Act Case KYW Newsradio 1060–03/04/2015
- Phila. DA Says One Aspect of “21st-Century Policing” Report is All Wet KYW Newsradio 1060–03/03/2015
- Honoring Children’s Author Dr. Seuss, NFL Moms Read To Schoolchildren in Germantown KYW Newsradio 1060–03/02/2015
- Newt Gingrich On War Against ISIS: ‘We’re Engaged In A War That Is Going To Be Around For 50-75 Years’ 02/27/2015
- Defying GOP, Obama Vetoes Keystone XL Pipeline Bill 02/24/2015
- Obamacare Open Enrollments Up By 3.2 Million This Year KYW Newsradio 1060–02/18/2015