- Gene Simmons: Sad Rice’s Wife Isn’t ‘Copping To Fact She Was Abused’ (16)
- PA State Police Trooper Dead In Barracks Shooting, Another Injured (15)
- Police: Baby Of Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford Dies (9)
- Police Release Sketches Of Teens Wanted In Attack Of 12-Year-Old In Wheelchair (7)
- Man Who Worked Both Sides Of Radical Muslim Fence Describes Being A Fanatic (7)
- Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford, Baby Critical (7)
- Woman Shot In The Face And Arm In Her Philadelphia Apartment (6)
- Attkisson On Benghazi: Why Don’t We Know What The President And His Advisors Were Doing That Night?
- Blog: Free Cone Days At Rittenhouse Ben & Jerry’s
- A Few Showers, Then Staying Comfortable
- Weather: Cool, Quiet Start To The Week
- Sun Today, Showers Tomorrow, Then More Sun
- Blog: Mega Pet Adoption Event 9/13 in Feasterville
- Blog: Philly Region 8th Most Expensive For Car Insurance
- Philadelphia Foreign Policy Expert Critical Of Pres. Obama’s ISIL Plan: ‘See Who Wins In The End’
- A Midweek Weather Break
- Sandberg On Rollins’ Injury: ‘He’s Day-To-Day,’ But Condition Is Better Than Originally Thought
Latest Philly LOCATION
A deal to sell Revel Casino Hotel at a bargain basement apparently doesn’t impress the federal bankruptcy trustee involved in the process.
A woman in a wheelchair was struck and killed by a car as she and a friend tried to cross a New Jersey highway.
Authorities say Norristown a man was killed while attempting extract copper wiring from high-voltage electrical box in Valley Forge National Historical Park.
A Delaware River Port Authority committee has green-lighted a traffic study that could lead to toll discounts for Delaware River Bridge commuters.
An idea under consideration is to form a regional police force in Atlantic City similar to what happened in Camden.
New Jersey’s Acting Attorney General has released an indictment charging 42 people with first-degree racketeering as part of a violent drug ring that was brought down in November of last year after 20 years of running some of the most lucrative drug markets in Camden.
A man convicted of fatally stabbing his ex-wife 84 times and then covering her face with a pig mask was sentenced to 50 years in prison Friday for a crime the county’s prosecutor called “despicable and cowardly.”
This week RealtyTrac released a report showing New Jersey foreclosure starts in August increased about 115 percent from the same period last year.
Members of the Cape May Fire Department, beach patrol and Coast Guard Training Center’s fire department were leaving the ceremony Thursday night when they were alerted that someone was in distress offshore.
As expected, workers at the Trump Taj Mahal casino-hotel in Atlantic City have received formal warning that their jobs may be gone by mid-November.
Phillies’ third baseman Cody Asche tried a driving simulator while using a smartphone, and smashed into a car.
This is the US Open Cup Final edition of the KYW Philly Soccer Show! Jim Curtin is our special guest.
Letters are going out to parents from various school districts in the Commonwealth saying that, due to federal budget cuts, free influenza vaccines will no longer be available.
The task force — made up of representatives from law enforcement, social services, education, and the community — is charged with coming up with solutions, short-term and long-term, to address the problems.