- Police Investigate Funeral Home In West Philadelphia (8)
- Eagles Lose To Jets 24-18 In Preseason Finale (6)
- 4 Dead In Jersey Shore House Fire That May Be Murder-Suicide (4)
- Eagles’ Starters Shine In 39-26 Win Over Packers (3)
- Daycare Employees Face Charges For Running ‘Fight Club’ For Kids (3)
- Wrestling Legend Charged With Third Degree Murder In Girlfriend’s 1983 Death (3)
- Man Shot At Camden County Apartment Complex Dies From Wounds (2)
- WEATHER: Hottest Day of the Year; More Heat To Come?
- WEATHER: Final Day Of 5th Heat Wave Of The Summer
- Hot And Steamy Weather Continues!
- Steamy September Start
- Blog: Starkist Settlement $25 In Cash Or $50 In Coupons
- Another Tranquil Day, Heat And Humidity To Return
- WEATHER: Pleasant Forecast For Next Few Days
- WEATHER: Nice Start To The Workweek
- Hurricane Danny Reaches Major Hurricane Status
- Lots Of Sunshine, Temps Heating Up
Latest Philly LOCATION
First Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor Marc LeMieux says the two adults and their children showed signs of injuries unrelated to the fire when they were taken to a hospital, where they died.
Authorities say a Montgomery County woman is facing several charges.
A man has been charged with criminal sexual contact in connection to an incident involving a 13-year-old girl.
A unique pilot program in Chester county that’s aimed at getting long-term unemployed workers lined up with potential employers kicked off on Tuesday.
Two former New Jersey day care workers are accused of instigating fights among children in their care.
A Bucks County Community College teacher says he was fired for mentioning God in a farewell letter to students.
Police say a victim is recovering after being cut in the neck during a workplace dispute.
Bills aimed at helping Atlantic City have sat on Governor Chris Christie’s desk for most of the summer without action.
Pennsylvania’s auditor general says the state’s budget impasse, now entering its third month, is costing state school districts money and he will attempt to put a price tag on how much.
Police, fire, rescue and gas company units all responded, police say.
Police say the Lower Township man was digging behind his West Bates Avenue home when he discovered the explosive Saturday.
Sgt. Leroy Marshall says the Lakewood crash was reported around 10 p.m. Monday.
Police say it happened at about 4:32 p.m. Monday at E. White Horse Pike and S. Sixth Avenue.
Authorities say an attorney in Montgomery County is facing several charges.