- DA: Sixers Legend Charles Barkley Offers To Pay For Funeral Of 3 Children Killed In Carjacking Crash (28)
- Phillies Fall To D-Backs 10-6 In 10 Innings (16)
- 3 Children Killed, 3 Injured In North Philadelphia Hit-Run; $110K Reward Offered (14)
- Eagles Hit The Field For The First Time (14)
- 6 Philadelphia Cops Arrested In Corruption Probe That Commissioner Calls ‘One Of The Worst Cases I’ve Ever Heard’ (14)
- Chip Kelly Addresses Lane Johnson’s Suspension (10)
- Report: Pope Francis To Attend World Meeting Of Families In Philly In 2015 (10)
- Weather: Threat Of Rain Increases As August Begins
- Legal Professor On Justice Department’s Lawsuit Against State Police: ‘I Don’t Think There’s Any Big Legal Issue Here’
- Conservative Author: Let’s Get Back To A Country Where Liberty, Patriotism And Free Enterprise Matter
- Breaking The Pattern: Wet Weather Chance Increases Through The Weekend
- Weekend Rain On The Way
- Garry Cobb On Norcross Family: ‘They Get Involved With Government Money’
- Kevin Sabett: ‘It’s Ironic That We’re Pushing Against Smoking So Hard, Yet We’re Ready To Give Marijuana A Free Pass’
- Conservative Writer On Push For Impeaching Pres. Obama: ‘The Issue Here Is Presidential Lawlessness’
- Another Taste Of Fall, Weekend Spoiler
- Weather: A Chill To Start
Latest Philly LOCATION
By Dom Giordano PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Dom Giordano talked with Garry Cobb, who is running for the Congressional seat in New Jersey’s first district against State Senator Donald Norcross. The former Eagles linebacker stated he […]
Meet Jack. He’s six now, but he created the “Happy Travels” app when he was just five-years-old.
The winds of change could be swirling around the Philadelphia Union once again, and the KYW Philly Soccer Show tries to make sense of it all.
It’s a once in a lifetime experience for 18 teens from throughout Bucks and Montgomery counties and New Jersey.
Nakiyah is the twin sister of Nehemiah. Their younger brother is Elijah (see below).
Skies will clear overnight allowing temperatures to fall fast. The low in Philadelphia, around 60, just a few degrees shy of the record low: 58 set in 1981.
It was a close call for a family in Bristol, Bucks County.
The federal government sued Pennsylvania on Tuesday over physical fitness tests given to applicants for state trooper positions, seeking a stop to a practice that it said illegally discriminates against women.
It’s something the Mayor of Darby Borough never got to do — until today.
Another beautiful day in store tomorrow, with highs in the low 80’s and lots of sunshine, and we should keep the sun for Thursday.
This job fair is one in a series of eight being held by the Showboat — which plans to close August 31st — and the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
Five US congressmen, three of them Penn State alumni, are asking the NCAA to cancel the penalties it imposed on Penn State in the wake of the Jerry Sandusky child sex assault case.
Richard Plotts was able to walk into the Mercy Wellness Center carrying a gun that authorities say he used to killed his mental health caseworker and injure Dr. Lee Silverman before Silverman pulled his own gun and fired back.
By Kim Glovas SHAMONG, N.J. (CBS) — New Jersey state police are investigating a collision in Shamong Township (Burlington County) this afternoon that was nearly a head-on fatality. It happened just after noon on Route […]