- Two Suspects In Custody After Police Standoff At Bucks County Gun Shop (10)
- Amber Alert Issued For 3-Year-Old Delaware Girl Taken By Father (8)
- Tanker Truck Overturns, Bursts Into Flames In Camden County (6)
- Official: Eagles Release Todd Herremans (5)
- Rumors: Eagles Front-Runners For Byron Maxwell (4)
- Gov. Christie Proposes $33.8 Billion Budget For Next Fiscal Year (4)
- Teens Choke, Steal iPhone From 13-Year-Old On Philly Street (4)
- No Quit In Weekend Winter Weather
- Blog: Best & Worst Things To Buy At Home Centers
- Attorney Alan Dershowitz: Iran Is A Greater Threat Than ISIS
- Senator Jim DeMint Speaks Out Against Net Neutrality
- Conservative Author: Shifting More Power To States Would Alleviate Political Disputes
- Filmmaker Who Released Sharpton Video: ‘If I Have One Message To People, It’s That We Have To Break News’
- Congressman Gohmert On Homeland Security And Immigration: Republicans Are ‘Just Trying To Stand Up For The Constitution’
- Snow Gives Way To Clouds, Continued Cold
- Light Snow Thursday Morning
- Penn State Grad Who Tweeted About Thon At Olbermann: I Thought I Could Let Him Know About The Good At Penn State
Latest Philly LOCATION
Natural gas leaking from an underground main traveled into a New Jersey house, built up in its basement and exploded when it came in contact with an open flame from an appliance, investigators said.
Governor Wolf traveled to the Lehigh Valley Wednesday to announce his proposal to cut the state’s corporate net income tax in half within two years, from 9-point-99 percent, to 4-point-99 percent.
According to the New Jersey Attorney General’s Office, the medical examiner’s office confirmed Joyce Sheridan died from a stab wound to her chest that punctured her aorta.
Authorities say the alleged incident occurred Monday afternoon in the area of Belmont Avenue and Wilson Street.
The Philadelphia Union finally got their man. This week, the KYW Philly Soccer Show had the chance to speak with new striker, Fernando Aristeguieta.
Despite the fact that temperatures will still top out several degrees below average (in the upper 30s), relativity is going to make it feel a little bit better. A day of plentiful sunshine won’t hurt either.
Olbermann was suspended because of a nasty Twitter exchange that began with a Penn State Alum’s tweet about “Thon” raising 13 million dollars to fight pediatric cancer.
The new device is about the size of a large vitamin and is placed directly in the heart through a catheter, says Dr. Doug Esberg, a cardiologist at the center.
Governor Wolf’s remark came during a panel discussion over the weekend at the National Governors Association in Washington, D.C., citing low self-esteem as the biggest economic challenge facing Pennsylvania.
Some New Jersey voters this morning are wondering why there was no mention about another potential funding crisis: transportation.
19-year-old Shaleenee loves to cook. She even attends culinary school.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission has now installed digital speed signs to show drivers exactly how fast they’re going.
The ramp at the scene of Monday’s fiery tanker crash in Pennsauken isn’t expected to reopen for a few more days.
The Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission has awarded a contract to a Hamilton, New Jersey company for the final design phase.