- Law Allowing Sports Betting In NJ Signed By Christie (9)
- Back To Court, And Maybe Prison, For Convicted Former Mob Boss Merlino (8)
- Ebola Fears Keep Two Children Out Of South Jersey Elementary School (7)
- Monica Lewinsky Tells Philadelphia Millenials About Her Ordeal in the Spotlight (7)
- 3 Pennsylvanians Reportedly Among Those Being Monitored In Ebola Probe (6)
- Judge OKs Cancellation Of Union Contract At Trump Taj Mahal (6)
- Central Bucks West Football Season Canceled Amid Hazing Allegations (6)
- WEATHER: Fantastic Fall Forecast
- Delaware Valley Slowly Transitioning To Nicer Weather
- New Book Takes Fascinating Look At Role Of Alcohol In Presidential History
- Weather: A Windy, Cloudy And Rainy Wednesday Night
- Blog: FREE College Planning Workshops
- Rain Continuing Through The Day Wednesday
- Rand Paul: ‘The Most Interesting Man In Politics’
- Some Rain On The Way
- Weather: Dreary Midweek
- Showers Return To The Forecast; Cloud Threat Impacts Chance To View Meteor Shower
Latest Philly LOCATION
It’s all part of a partnership between the Centennial School District and Shop Rite to give students hands-on experience running a business.
Stepping up their vigilance against Ebola, federal authorities said Wednesday that everyone traveling into the U.S. from Ebola-stricken nations will be monitored for symptoms for 21 days.
One out of every five new recruits is a woman. They constitute 15 percent of the American military.
Rain will continue to rotate through the region this afternoon, all part of a large, spinning are of low pressure.
Corbett: ‘Every Time I’ve Run I’ve Been Behind In The Polls And Go Ahead On Election Night–That’s Going To Happen Again’
Chris Stigall talked to Governor Tom Corbett on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT about his campaign for re-election against his Democratic challenger, Tom Wolf.
The “KYW Philly Soccer Show” takes a look at the Philadelphia Union as they head into the last week of the season on the heels of a 2-1 win over Sporting KC.
The Citizens Crime Commission is administering a $5,000 reward posted by Chickie’s & Pete’s for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the armed robbery of the restaurant last Sunday.
The past few months of having only a single track to get over the bridge caused some headaches for commuters.
After Superstorm Sandy nearly wiped his town off the map, Mantoloking Councilman Steve Gillingham heard the voices calling for a retreat from vulnerable locations along the coast.
A hearing is set for Thursday in Delaware in a dispute between Donald and Ivanka Trump and the casino company he once ran, over whether Atlantic City’s struggling Taj Mahal casino can continue to use the Trump name.
Imagine every time you take your dog for a walk, you are helping other dogs with every step! A new app does that and it’s doesn’t cost you a penny.
The muralist whose work depicted Ferguson, MO teen Michael Brown with the caption “sagging pants is not probable cause” says the artwork may have fulfilled its purpose by being removed.
The NCAA has dropped Gov. Tom Corbett and Auditor General Eugene DePasquale from its lawsuit challenging a state law that limits where $60 million in Penn State fine money can be spent.
Shower chances will increase tonight with low temperatures in the 50s.