- Ex-Firefighter Accused Of Taking Several Hostage Inside Elkins Park Firehouse (9)
- Berks County Native Taylor Swift Tops Fortune’s List Of World’s Greatest Female Leaders (5)
- Controversial Ads Begin Running On SEPTA Buses (5)
- 2 Dead After West Philly Triple Shooting (4)
- Off-Duty Police Officer Fatally Shot In Delco Home (4)
- Pa. Supreme Court Affirms Leak Probe That Named Attorney General Kathleen Kane (4)
- Interfaith Rally Looks Beyond Anti-Islam Bus Ads That SEPTA Is Being Forced To Run (4)
- Weather: Warmer Temperatures Ahead
- Head Of Local Interfaith Center: Anti-Islamic SEPTA Ads Do Not Represent Our Philadelphia
- Author: End The ‘Twitter Mob’ Before People Fear Saying Anything Interesting
- Weather: Ushering In A New Month With Slowly Rising Temperatures
- Philly Blogger Stresses The Importance Of “Staying Connected” Through Snail Mail And Party Hosting
- Weather: A Rainy Evening
- Blog: Nearly Half of Americans Are Saving Virtually Nothing
- How Indiana’s Controversial Law Will Be Decided
- WEATHER: Rain For Most, Snow For Some
- Zeoli: Conservatives, States Rights And Pot (Or How I Stopped Working And Learned To Love The Bong)
Latest Philly LOCATION
Part of the problem, according to Claudine Leone, with the New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians, is that New Jersey is simply not putting enough Medicaid money into primary care.
KYW Newsradio 1060–03/31/2015
According to investigators, 27-year-old Tyaina Finch shot and killed Darby Borough police officer Mark Hudson with his service weapon.
KYW Newsradio 1060–03/31/2015
FBI agents are investigating a cyberattack that crippled Internet service at Rutgers University in New Jersey.
Officials say the fire was reported Monday night at the 1000 block of Jackson Street.
Eyewitness News has learned that the girlfriend of Officer Mark Hudson is in custody on charges stemming from an incident in August.
District Attorney Jack Whelan says after a four year investigation, they have arrested 45-year-old Frank Wilson, owner of Transformer Collision Specialist in Darby, for pocketing money from insurance companies.
The stepfather of a 9-week-old southern New Jersey girl has been charged with murder in her death.
It happened during a routine traffic stop just before 11 p.m. on Route 1 near the Route 13 interchange.
Amtrak officials say a person was struck and killed by a train Sunday night near the Hamilton Station.
Authorities have identified the off duty Darby Borough police officer who was shot and killed Saturday.
Two people were taken to hospitals after a car crashed into a public utility vehicle on the Atlantic City Expressway.
A New Jersey police officer has admitted taking roughly $18,000 from a Police Athletic League group for his own personal use.
Officials say two people were killed after a small plane crashed Sunday afternoon in West Goshen.
A New Jersey landscaping company will pay the state $33,000 to settle claims of price gouging and other deceptive practices that allegedly occurred during Superstorm Sandy.