- City Releases Taney Dragons Parade Details (6)
- Trial Opens For Phila. Woman Accused Of Kidnapping, Sexually Assaulting Schoolgirl (6)
- Cops: Intoxicated Man Let Nephew, 8, Steer Moving Car In Upper Darby (6)
- Guide To The 2014 Made In America Festival (5)
- Mood Is Somber In Atlantic City Going Into Labor Day Weekend (5)
- Josey & Parkey Make Strong Statements In Final Preseason Game (4)
- Union Score Twice Late To Win 4-2 Over Quakes (4)
- WEATHER BLOG: Sunshine & Low Humidity Make For A Pleasant Day!
- WEATHER BLOG: Sunshine Returns, Humidity Does Not
- Warm Wednesday: Heat & Humidity Remind Us It’s Still August
- Dom Giordano: Military Equipment For Police Departments
- Late August Warm-Up Continues
- Above Average Temperatures Return This Week
- Sunny Stretch, Warming Up
- WEATHER BLOG: Viewer Put In Time Out
- The Sunshine Returns
- Great Weather Payback Coming
Latest Philly LOCATION
Huge crowds are expected next month, should Kentucky Derby winner California Chrome race in the Pennsylvania Derby at Parx.
Three new Tiffin restaurants will be opening in New Jersey, a pizzeria at the Linc and South Street adds yet another restaurant.
Shyanne and Dan Roberts say they were not in Arizona this week and not involved in the gun range accident but they were willing to weigh in on the topic Wednesday night.
Haverford Township Police are investigating an interrupted burglary they say happened early Wednesday morning.
A New Jersey company is recalling more than 8,300 pounds of chicken cutlets because of possible listeria contamination.
Two people were reportedly taken to the hospital after a small plane crashed in Berks County Wednesday.
Ocean Township police in Monmouth County have charged 68-year-old Malkiat Mahal with criminal sexual contact.
Rest and some home cooking were just what the doctor ordered, as the Philadelphia Union picked up a thrilling win at home Sunday.
Another sultry day is in store for the Delaware Valley on Wednesday. Under mostly sunny skies, temperatures are once again expected to reach 90.
Fourteen-year-old Jessica loves animals — even the scaly ones,
KYW Newsradio 1060–08/27/2014
In a sign that they aren’t giving up on liquor privatization, state House Republicans plan to push a bill that would decriminalize purchasing wine and liquor in other states and transporting it to Pennsylvania.
The Darby Free Library has been around for 271 years, but officials say they may have to radically change their operations if they can’t find money for their everyday expenses and some capital improvements.
Officers found 37-year-old Justin Daniel Cancelliere of North Whitehall, Pennsylvania, unconscious in the parking lot of a hotel early Sunday.
Police Chief Scott Thomson says through a combination of grants and corporation donations, the force will be adding five more dogs to the unit for a total of seven.