- Police: Suspect On The Loose After Fatally Shooting 6 Family Members In Montgomery County (20)
- President Obama Thanks Troops At New Jersey Military Base (16)
- Caller ID Scammers Could Face Fines In New Jersey (16)
- Triple Shooting Reported In Glenolden (15)
- New Survey Takes A Look At What Makes Local College Students Stick Around After Graduation (10)
- Pennsylvania Man Suspected Of Drunken Driving In Golf Cart (9)
- AP: Casino Union Defies Deadline In Taj Mahal Showdown (9)
- Blogger Shares Her Experiences With Life, Love, Fitness And Motherhood In The City Of Brotherly Love
- Weather: Sunny Wednesday, Christmas Spoilers
- Showers Tonight, Then A Mild Wednesday
- Fog Will Give Way To Wet Weather Tuesday
- Clouds And Showers Return
- Sen. Toomey Defends Voting For Cromnibus Bill
- Weather: Mild In The Delaware Valley
- Cartoon In Local Paper Draws Ire Of Philadelphia Police Commissioner
- After An Active Week, Weather To Quiet Down
- Light Snowfall May Impact Your Morning Commute
Latest Philly LOCATION
R&B star Jeremih and two others face charges in New Jersey after one of the men allegedly opened a door to a boarding ramp at Newark International Airport after it had been closed.
Two New Jersey lawmakers are weighing new legislation in reaction to a case that has sparked outrage over the role of courts and the rights of divorced parents.
The accident occurred around midnight in Conshohocken.
If you’ve seen the CBS television series, Intelligence, you might want to check out the book that inspired it. It is titled Phoenix Island and it just came out in paperback.
The U.S. Geological Survey’s national information center says the 1.9-magnitude quake occurred at 7:13 a.m. Saturday.
AAA Mid-Atlantic says the average price of a gallon of regular gas in the state on Friday was $2.55, down 10 cents from last week.
Raising taxes to pay for road, bridge, and rail projects is the only way to solve a thorny transportation issue, some lawmakers say, and educating voters on why that’s necessary is a key part to finding a solution.
A bill now in the New Jersey legislature would use state funds to help retrain thousands of laid-off Atlantic City hotel and casino workers so they can find new jobs.
Four days after a private plane crashed into a Maryland home, residents in Brick, New Jersey came together to remember the woman and two children inside the home.
The accident was reported shortly after 9 p.m. Friday at I-76 westbound at I-476.
Tracy Morgan has won the latest round in his effort to sue Wal-Mart and others over a fatal crash in New Jersey.
Stockton College of New Jersey has completed its $18 million purchase of the former Showboat Casino Hotel in Atlantic City. The school has big plans for what it will call its “Island Campus.”
It’s the result of months of conversation between students and their university.
The incident was reported around 5 p.m. Friday on the Garden State Parkway southbound, north of Exit 48 near Port Republic.