- Last Day For Gaming At The Showboat Casino In Atlantic City (11)
- Trial Opens For Phila. Woman Accused Of Kidnapping, Sexually Assaulting Schoolgirl (8)
- Guide To The 2014 Made In America Festival (6)
- Cops: Intoxicated Man Let Nephew, 8, Steer Moving Car In Upper Darby (6)
- PECO Receives Hundreds Of Calls About ‘Strange Odor’ (5)
- Bodies Of Two Men Found In Schuylkill River; Third Man, Also Stabbed, Recovering (5)
- Mood Is Somber In Atlantic City Going Into Labor Day Weekend (5)
- Weather: Steamy Start to September
- Labor Day Showers & Storms
- WEATHER BLOG: Curtis Cloud Back In Town
- WEATHER BLOG: Sunshine & Low Humidity Make For A Pleasant Day!
- WEATHER BLOG: Sunshine Returns, Humidity Does Not
- Warm Wednesday: Heat & Humidity Remind Us It’s Still August
- Dom Giordano: Military Equipment For Police Departments
- Late August Warm-Up Continues
- Above Average Temperatures Return This Week
- Sunny Stretch, Warming Up
Latest Philly LOCATION
The Catholic Diocese of Camden is planning to sell three nursing home facilities it operates in South Jersey.
More than 470 of the 2,000-plus workers at Atlantic City’s Showboat Casino Hotel have found new jobs with other casinos owned by its parent company.
Gibson Dunn has charged the state more than $7 million so far, including $388,014 for May, $249,972 for June and $146,473 for July.
The Showboat will close Sunday followed by the Revel on Monday with the Trump Plaza slated to close in mid-September affecting nearly 6,000 workers.
The plan approved yesterday by the federal government stripped out many of the Corbett administration’s proposals, creating what state senator Vincent Hughes (D-Phila.) says looks “90 percent” like a straight Medicaid expansion.
Police in Radnor, Delaware County say a Philadelphia man is behind bars charged with filming up a woman’s skirt inside a local supermarket last week.
If you think those maddening lane closures on the Benjamin Franklin Bridge will be gone when everyone returns to work after Labor Day, think again.
Time just released its list of the ‘Most Dangerous Counties’ in the country and all five South Jersey Counties come in the top 15 for the entire U.S.
Labor Day may not be much of a holiday for several thousand workers at the Showboat and Revel casinos in Atlantic City, both of which will be closing their doors. Mayor Don Guardian is hopeful for the town’s future.
Friday will be sunny and comfortably warm in the low 80s with low humidity.
With Labor Day approaching, folks down the shore are getting ready to say goodbye to summer.
A Chester County community is on alert after police say a 16-year-old was sexually assaulted near a school.
Just days before the Sept. 2 opening of schools, the Camden School District is joining forces with the Center for Family Services in the Landing Square neighborhood to give parents more resources to help their children.
It’s not the way any district wants to start the new school year, dealing with inappropriate drawings, profanity, and hateful words all aimed at students. But Middle Township public schools is doing just that.