- Country’s First Gay Divorce Firm Opens In Philadelphia (13)
- DeSean Jackson On Debut Reality Show: ‘Eagles Tried To Blow Me Up’ (6)
- Police: Body Found In Jersey Shore Inlet Likely Missing Teen (3)
- Governor Wolf Vetoes Entire Pa. Budget (3)
- National Weather Service To Investigate Possible Tornado Activity (3)
- Report: Sixers To Acquire Nik Stauskas, Future First Rounder In Salary Dump From Kings (3)
- Movie Review: ‘Infinitely Polar Bear’ (3)
- WEATHER: Hot And Muggy With A Chance Of Showers
- Sun, Clouds And A Little Rain
- Weather: EF-1 Tornado Confirmed In Chester County
- Blog: Jet Blue Begins Charging For Checked Luggage Today
- Blog: Best Credit Cards For Travel Insurance
- Humidity Creeping Back In For Tuesday
- What Would You Do With An Extra Second?
- Cooler Start, Beautiful Finish To Monday
- Flood Watch In Effect For Parts Of The Region Over The Weekend
- Gloomy Weekend In Store For Delaware Valley
Latest Philly LOCATION
It happened just before 6 p.m. Sunday night in Salem County at the northbound mile marker 7.5.
It happened around 3:25 a.m. Sunday morning at Lacy Road and Deerhead Lake Road.
It happened around 3:10 p.m. Sunday afternoon at the 5200 block of Pennway Street.
A southern New Jersey man faces several charges after he allegedly tried to steal batteries and wire from a cell phone tower.
The crash involving a tractor-trailer and two other vehicles happened around 9:15 a.m. Sunday in the northbound lanes at exit 7 (I-476) in Crum Lynne, Ridley Township.
Authorities say a body found in a southern New Jersey inlet is likely that of a 16-year-old boy who went missing while swimming this week.
Seaside Heights officials say a wave ran so far up the shore on Saturday night that it soaked all the fireworks set up on the beach.
Ocean County prosecutors say 22-year-old John Crimmins, of Yonkers, was with friends in the ocean off of Mantoloking when he suddenly disappeared from their sight around 2:30 p.m. on Saturday.
Six people, including a firefighter, were hospitalized after a shore house fire in Ocean City, New Jersey overnight.
Officials say the brush fire spread several hundred feet feet but did not touch the boardwalk.
The nature preserve is opting to cut down some trees under attack by an aggressive insect.
A South Jersey farm has become a job training site for an unlikely group of growers: adults with autism and other intellectual disabilities.
Starting today, PATCO will run on a new schedule as work gets underway on the tracks on the north side of the Ben Franklin Bridge.
Officials says a man swimming with friends at the Jersey Shore suddenly disappeared, and died after he was found a little while later.