- Police: Suspect On The Loose After Fatally Shooting 6 Family Members In Montgomery County (20)
- President Obama Thanks Troops At New Jersey Military Base (16)
- Caller ID Scammers Could Face Fines In New Jersey (16)
- Triple Shooting Reported In Glenolden (15)
- Missing Philadelphia Man With Dementia Found Safe (11)
- New Survey Takes A Look At What Makes Local College Students Stick Around After Graduation (10)
- AP: Casino Union Defies Deadline In Taj Mahal Showdown (9)
- Penn State Professor: Stephen Colbert Enabled Liberals To Feel Patriotic
- R’Nel: ‘Don’t Worry, Be Happy’
- Is A Christmas Eve Storm On The Way?
- Blogger Shares Her Experiences With Life, Love, Fitness And Motherhood In The City Of Brotherly Love
- Weather: Sunny Wednesday, Christmas Spoilers
- Showers Tonight, Then A Mild Wednesday
- Fog Will Give Way To Wet Weather Tuesday
- Clouds And Showers Return
- Sen. Toomey Defends Voting For Cromnibus Bill
- Weather: Mild In The Delaware Valley
Latest Philly LOCATION
A high school principal has lost her job, and the reason may be because of a sign outside the school with several errors.
Congressman Pat Meehan says more businesses, along with government agencies, the power grid — all are at risk of falling victim to cyber warfare.
Cherry Hill Police are investigating multiple pick pocket cases and subsequent frauds that occurred in recent weeks.
At least one person is dead after a single car accident in South Coatesville Township Friday morning.
A judge is delaying a trial on the legality of the NCAA’s consent decree that punished Penn State for its handling of sex abuse complaints about former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
Little did the off-duty officer know he would come up close and personal with a robbery suspect trying to make a getaway.
Authorities say that 26 people have been indicted for taking part in an international carjacking and theft ring in New Jersey and New York that sent high-end cars to West Africa.
“He’s kind of a center of unity for the whole world, whether you’re Christian or not,” Archbishop Chaput told KYW Newsradio, “so this development has been a great blessing for the world community.”
Two of the three women who were victimized by Christian Dior Womack submitted impact statements to US District Court in Philadelphia, each saying they were still haunted by horrible memories and will never be the same.
Police are investigating a robbery at a Rite Aid in Hatfield Township in which a female threatened a cashier stating she had a bomb attached to her.
Cops in the Garden State see plans by the Obama Administration to resume diplomatic relations with Cuba as an opportunity to return a convicted cop killer to prison.
Icahn, who is poised to buy the Trump Taj Mahal casino-hotel, is ponying up $20 million so it can remain open while bankruptcy proceedings play out.
Diane DeBarri is now CEO of the Kintock Group, a nonprofit organization that runs halfway houses and other services.
Judge William Furber says Bradley Stone, accused of killing six people and himself, showed no violent tendencies during his time in the program.