- New Jersey Man Accused Of Shooting Down Neighbor’s Remote Control Drone (18)
- Poll Shows Little Movement For Corbett In Pa. Governor Race (11)
- Police ID Pa. State Trooper Killed In Accidental Shooting At Montgomery County Gun Range (9)
- Worker Dies After Being Pinned Under Golf Cart At Philadelphia Zoo (7)
- Preliminary Findings Pending on Fire Death of Cooper Health CEO and Wife (5)
- Suspects Charged In Attack On Gay Couple Post Bail, Released (4)
- Jimmy John’s Says Customers’ Card Data Stolen (4)
- Typical October Weather For Now…
- Cloudy And Cooler Today
- Sen. Wagner On Republican Majority Leader Pileggi: ‘He Is Not Capable Of Leading The Party’
- Mumia-Abu Jamal To Issue Commencement Address At Vermont College
- Dick Morris: ‘Obama Is After Permanent Power, A Dictatorship For The Liberal Democratic Party’
- A Mixed Midweek
- BBB Warning Schools About Fake Invoice Scam
- Chances For Showers, Highs In The 70s All Week
- Clouds Return, Warmth Sticks Around
- WEATHER BLOG: Too Nice To Stay Inside
Latest Philly LOCATION
Health officials say two more New Jersey children have confirmed cases of a respiratory illness that is caused by an uncommon virus.
“The Pocono Mountains is 2,400 square miles,” a spokeswoman points out, “so this region of northeast Pennsylvania is roughly the size of Delaware.” The search area is about ten square miles.
This is the fourth year Giambri’s will let the public decide what new flavor of candy canes will be sold through an online contest.
Abington Township Red Light Camera Warning Period Ends Tomorrow; $100 Fines To Be Issued To Violators
Starting tomorrow, Abington Township’s Red Light Camera warning period expires and fines will be issued if you run red lights at three key intersections.
The Burlington County Prosecutor and Edgewater Park Police are investigating an early morning shooting involving a police officer.
The proposed settlement would essentially move the anniversary date for the twenty-three couples still part of the case to May 20, 2014 — the same date a federal court found Pennsylvania’s ban on same-sex marriage unconstitutional.
State Representative Metcalfe On Gov. Corbett: ‘I Don’t Think He Knows How To Lead Behind A Microphone, Which He’s Proven’
Chris Stigall talked with State Representative Daryl Metcalfe, from Pennsylvania’s 12th Legislative District, about tensions among Republicans in the legislature and Governor Tom Corbett’s chances for re-election in November.
Not great, not bad either! That’s the story for the next few days.
A print ad sponsored by UIL Holdings, the Connecticut-based firm that wants to buy PGW from the city, claims the city’s gas infrastructure is “dangerously outdated.”
Rutgers University at Camden County College is the result of this new agreement. Officials with both schools along with CCC alum and State Senator Donald Norcross say this expands opportunities. “Now to think, not only can you do your first two years here but seamlessly transfer right in to Rutgers in Camden,” he said.
A stray shower is possible on Tuesday, especially off to the west, but Wednesday looks like the most unsettled day of the week, with showers possible at any time.
A spokesman for the Somerset County prosecutor’s office says they’ll have more to share when the state medical examiner releases preliminary findings on the deaths, expected Tuesday.
District Council 711 of the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades is donating its services to repaint the historic ship, based in Camden.
Billionaire Carl Icahn is considering spending $100 million to save the Trump Taj Mahal casino from closing.