KYW Medical Reports (Sponsored)
Latest KYW Medical Reports
- Sitting Is The New Smoking There is no doubt that it is important to exercise throughout the day and to reduce the amount of time that you sit.
- Biosimilars: A Better Alternative To Prescription Drugs? Biosimilars are biological agents that can be used in the place of prescription drugs to treat certain conditions.
- Study: Nearly Half Of Patients Who Stop Taking Opioids For Six Months Resume Use Later A new study provides even more reason why physicians should be very careful about prescribing opioid medications to patients.
- Changing Diet Can Help Reverse Heart Disease, Study Finds We know quite well that eating a proper diet can help prevent heart disease. But what about reversing of heart disease and damage that's already been done?
- Report: Patient Surveys Could Be Fueling Opioid Epidemic Could a physician with a low rating on surveys be doing a better job than those with high ratings? More and more this may be the case.
Latest News from Independence Blue Cross SPONSORED CONTENT
- Ice-Skating Benefits Sponsor Provided Content EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BLUE CROSS RIVERRINK WINTERFEST 2015-2016 PHILADELPHIA, PA (November 4, 2015): The Delaware River Waterfront Corporation (DRWC) has teamed up with great Philadelphia partners:...
- Philly Bike Share Program Shifts Into Gear Philly's bike share program officially gets rolling this afternoon.
- March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month Sponsored Content Independence Blue Cross joins nearly 200 local and national organizations to increase colorectal cancer screening rates across the country PHILADELPHIA, March 23, 2015 – Independence Blue Cross (Independence) announced today...