17. Anthony's Coal Fired PizzaIt’s all beef, with some cheese, bread crumbs, a few spices.
16. IKEAFor $4.99, we got more than a dozen small beef-and-pork meatballs.
15. ZahavIt took us two months to get reservations, and we’re not complaining.
Joe And Jon Got TalentWednesday, April 12th from 6-9pm.
14. WawaAt just $4.59 for a Shorti, it’s a bargain.
13. Ralph'sThey’re baked over olive oil at 450 degrees, flipped four times to make sure the entire meatball gets seared and then cooked in gravy.
12. Stogie Joe'sAt Stogie Joe’s they come on a Liscio Kaiser roll, and it’s a bargain of a sandwich at eight bucks.
11. Vincenzo's DeliWe had the meatball sandwich, which was a bargain at $6.
10. London GrillThis is, by far, the best value we’ve found during this year’s Food Hunt.
9. Mrs. Robino'sWe went for lunch and tried the meatball-and-sausage appetizer for $9.
8. Triangle TavernThe Triangle employs the common mix of beef-veal-pork
7. PepperonciniPepperoncini’s has been in Conshy since 2005.