- Mayor’s Race Tops Highlighted Contests in Philadelphia Primary (4)
- Rand Paul At WPHT Speaker Series (3)
- African American Civil War Veterans Honored At Dedication Ceremony In Camden (3)
- Phillies Beat D-Backs 6-0 For 5-Game Winning Streak (2)
- Mike Costanzo At Home In Middle Of Riversharks’ Order (2)
- Police: SugarHouse Casino Patron Robbed At Gunpoint (2)
- Pa. Officials Report More Than $160K In Gifts, Travel In ’14 (2)
- WEATHER: A Nice, Spring-like Memorial Day Weekend
- Weather: A Cool Finish To The Week
- Gosnell Movie Producer: ‘He Has No Remorse, He Considers Himself A Martyr’
- WEATHER: Heat & Humidity A Thing Of The Past — For Now
- Chris Stigall: Goodbye, Mr. Letterman
- State Director Of Pa. Chapter Of Americans For Prosperity: Tax Bill 504 Does Nothing To Address The Real Issues
- A Muggy Start To The Work Week
- Comcast VP On Stephanopoulos And Williams Controversies: ‘Just Because You Are A News Anchor Does Not Mean That You Are Not A Human Being’
- Gary R’Nel: Common Sense Is Nearly Extinct
- Economist Chris Butler: In A Free Market, Amtrak Would Not Be Here
Latest Philly Hot Topics
Glen Macnow reviews a bacon maple brownie from Fette Sau Philadelphia on Frankford Avenue.
Glen Macnow reviews the date and bacon empanadas from Bar Ferdinand in Northern Liberties.
Glen Macnow goes to Supper to review their Bacon Babka. He’s not that impressed.
Glen Macnow reviews the Turbacon sandwich from Jake’s Sandwich Board.
Glen Macnow reviews two bacon items from the Butter Food Truck.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — We’re celebrating 25 years of Angelo Cataldi and the WIP Morning Show. You can check out vintage videos of Cataldi at WIP through the years, below. Wing Bowl 8 – 2000 […]
Glen Macnow reviews three bacon items from The Grubhouse.
Glen Macnow reviews chocolate-covered bacon from Jake’s Sandwich Board.
Glen Macnow reviews a grilled cheese with bacon from the Reading Terminal.
Glen Macnow reviews this incredible bacon, cheese, and tomato omelet.
Glen Macnow reviews Loco Pez’s Street Dog.
Glen Macnow reviews biscuits and gravy from LaColombe.
Glen Macnow reviews Bacon Jam, which he calls a half pound of bacon in an 8.5-ounce jar.
Glen Macnow grades the fresh popped Benton’s bacon grease popcorn from Khyber’s Pub.