- Police Investigate Funeral Home In West Philadelphia (8)
- Eagles Lose To Jets 24-18 In Preseason Finale (4)
- Eagles’ Starters Shine In 39-26 Win Over Packers (3)
- Wrestling Legend Charged With Third Degree Murder In Girlfriend’s 1983 Death (3)
- 4 Dead In Jersey Shore House Fire That May Be Murder-Suicide (3)
- Eagles Vs. Packers: What To Look For (2)
- Bennie Logan: ‘I Lost Respect’ For Terrell Suggs (2)
- WEATHER: Hottest Day of the Year; More Heat To Come?
- WEATHER: Final Day Of 5th Heat Wave Of The Summer
- Hot And Steamy Weather Continues!
- Steamy September Start
- Blog: Starkist Settlement $25 In Cash Or $50 In Coupons
- Another Tranquil Day, Heat And Humidity To Return
- WEATHER: Pleasant Forecast For Next Few Days
- WEATHER: Nice Start To The Workweek
- Hurricane Danny Reaches Major Hurricane Status
- Lots Of Sunshine, Temps Heating Up
Latest Philly Hot Topics
Glen Macnow tries the David Bradley bacon chocolate.
Glen Macnow enjoys his trip to the Bacon Press Breakfast and Lunch Cafe in Malvern.
Glen Macnow reviews a bacon maple brownie from Fette Sau Philadelphia on Frankford Avenue.
Glen Macnow reviews the date and bacon empanadas from Bar Ferdinand in Northern Liberties.
Glen Macnow goes to Supper to review their Bacon Babka. He’s not that impressed.
Glen Macnow reviews the Turbacon sandwich from Jake’s Sandwich Board.
Glen Macnow reviews two bacon items from the Butter Food Truck.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — We’re celebrating 25 years of Angelo Cataldi and the WIP Morning Show. You can check out vintage videos of Cataldi at WIP through the years, below. Wing Bowl 8 – 2000 […]
Glen Macnow reviews three bacon items from The Grubhouse.
Glen Macnow reviews chocolate-covered bacon from Jake’s Sandwich Board.
Glen Macnow reviews a grilled cheese with bacon from the Reading Terminal.
Glen Macnow reviews this incredible bacon, cheese, and tomato omelet.
Glen Macnow reviews Loco Pez’s Street Dog.
Glen Macnow reviews biscuits and gravy from LaColombe.