- Police: Philadelphia Man Charged With Murder In Stabbing Death Of Nicki Minaj Crew Member (33)
- Suspects Identified In Shooting Death Of Philadelphia Police Officer (12)
- Official: Eagles Release Todd Herremans (7)
- Report: LeSean McCoy To Be Traded (7)
- Report: Eagles To Cut Cole, Let Graham Walk (6)
- Supreme Court Hears Affordable Care Act Tax Subsidies Suit Wednesday (6)
- Local Doctor Warns With More Ice, Comes More Falls, Comes More Injuries (5)
- Blog: Roadside Assistance Records Set For AAA in February
- Blog: Air Canada To Launch Flights From Toronto To Atlantic City
- The Calm (And Cold!) After The Storm
- Weather: Temperatures Tonight To Plummet Into The Single Digits
- Weather: Tracking Snow Totals
- Weather: Tracking The Winter Storm
- La Salle Professor: Netanyahu’s Speech Involved ‘Threat Inflation,’ Failed To Mention That Israel Has Nuclear Weapons That Could ‘Utterly Destroy’ Iran
- Latest Weather: 4-8″ Of Snow Expected To Fall, Starting Overnight
- Inspiration Behind New CBS Show, ‘CSI: Cyber,’ Speaks To WPHT’s Chris Stigall
- A March Snowstorm Before Warmer Air Moves In
Latest Philly Decision 2012
In the final days of the campaign for president, Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes are suddenly looming large.
Michael Smerconish, 1210 AM WPHT midday host, conducted his seventh interview with President Barack Obama Friday in the Oval Office.
Voting for a president is based on a combination of factual and emotional perception. The tipping point was last week’s debate in Denver.
by Rick Grimaldi – 10/04/12 – Mitt Romney must hammer the facts. The President is vulnerable on the issue of the economy. He can be beaten if and only if Romney puts him on the […]
Poll workers across Pennsylvania were receiving training guides this week on how to examine voter photo IDs on Election Day.
- Gary R’nel: The Romney Campaign Post Convention 09/06/2012
- Rick Grimaldi: Finally The Convention 08/30/2012
- Michael Smerconish: Decision 2012 08/16/2012
- Rick Grimaldi: The Right Choice 08/15/2012
- Rich Zeoli: A Disgrace To The US Senate 08/06/2012
- Mitt Romney: Just Do It 07/23/2012
- Rick Grimaldi: The President’s Red Herring 07/19/2012
- With Huge Obama Event Scheduled for Philadelphia, Romney Supporters Fight Back 07/16/2012
- Dom Giordano Interviews Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker 07/10/2012