- Mayor’s Race Tops Highlighted Contests in Philadelphia Primary (4)
- Rand Paul At WPHT Speaker Series (3)
- African American Civil War Veterans Honored At Dedication Ceremony In Camden (3)
- Phillies Beat D-Backs 6-0 For 5-Game Winning Streak (2)
- Mike Costanzo At Home In Middle Of Riversharks’ Order (2)
- Police: SugarHouse Casino Patron Robbed At Gunpoint (2)
- Pa. Officials Report More Than $160K In Gifts, Travel In ’14 (2)
- WEATHER: A Nice, Spring-like Memorial Day Weekend
- Weather: A Cool Finish To The Week
- Gosnell Movie Producer: ‘He Has No Remorse, He Considers Himself A Martyr’
- WEATHER: Heat & Humidity A Thing Of The Past — For Now
- Chris Stigall: Goodbye, Mr. Letterman
- State Director Of Pa. Chapter Of Americans For Prosperity: Tax Bill 504 Does Nothing To Address The Real Issues
- A Muggy Start To The Work Week
- Comcast VP On Stephanopoulos And Williams Controversies: ‘Just Because You Are A News Anchor Does Not Mean That You Are Not A Human Being’
- Gary R’Nel: Common Sense Is Nearly Extinct
- Economist Chris Butler: In A Free Market, Amtrak Would Not Be Here
Latest Philly Decision 2012
In the final days of the campaign for president, Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes are suddenly looming large.
Michael Smerconish, 1210 AM WPHT midday host, conducted his seventh interview with President Barack Obama Friday in the Oval Office.
Voting for a president is based on a combination of factual and emotional perception. The tipping point was last week’s debate in Denver.
by Rick Grimaldi – 10/04/12 – Mitt Romney must hammer the facts. The President is vulnerable on the issue of the economy. He can be beaten if and only if Romney puts him on the […]
Poll workers across Pennsylvania were receiving training guides this week on how to examine voter photo IDs on Election Day.
- Gary R’nel: The Romney Campaign Post Convention 09/06/2012
- Rick Grimaldi: Finally The Convention 08/30/2012
- Michael Smerconish: Decision 2012 08/16/2012
- Rick Grimaldi: The Right Choice 08/15/2012
- Rich Zeoli: A Disgrace To The US Senate 08/06/2012
- Mitt Romney: Just Do It 07/23/2012
- Rick Grimaldi: The President’s Red Herring 07/19/2012
- With Huge Obama Event Scheduled for Philadelphia, Romney Supporters Fight Back 07/16/2012
- Dom Giordano Interviews Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker 07/10/2012