CSI: The Experience
- Mayor’s Race Tops Highlighted Contests in Philadelphia Primary (4)
- Rand Paul At WPHT Speaker Series (3)
- African American Civil War Veterans Honored At Dedication Ceremony In Camden (3)
- Phillies Beat D-Backs 6-0 For 5-Game Winning Streak (2)
- Mike Costanzo At Home In Middle Of Riversharks’ Order (2)
- Police: SugarHouse Casino Patron Robbed At Gunpoint (2)
- Pa. Officials Report More Than $160K In Gifts, Travel In ’14 (2)
- WEATHER: A Nice, Spring-like Memorial Day Weekend
- Weather: A Cool Finish To The Week
- Gosnell Movie Producer: ‘He Has No Remorse, He Considers Himself A Martyr’
- WEATHER: Heat & Humidity A Thing Of The Past — For Now
- Chris Stigall: Goodbye, Mr. Letterman
- State Director Of Pa. Chapter Of Americans For Prosperity: Tax Bill 504 Does Nothing To Address The Real Issues
- A Muggy Start To The Work Week
- Comcast VP On Stephanopoulos And Williams Controversies: ‘Just Because You Are A News Anchor Does Not Mean That You Are Not A Human Being’
- Gary R’Nel: Common Sense Is Nearly Extinct
- Economist Chris Butler: In A Free Market, Amtrak Would Not Be Here
Latest Philly CSI: The Experience
Tickets are timed and dated, and advance ticket purchase is strongly recommended. For more information on purchasing individual tickets please call 1-877-TFI-TIXS or visit http://www.fi.edu. Information on discounted tickets for groups of 15 or more is available at 1-800-285-0684.
As visitors enter CSI: The Experience, they take on the role of forensic scientists and are directed into a crime scene and challenged to identify and gather evidence.
You won’t see any of the familiar faces from the show, but you will be able to examine clues, deadly wounds, and evidence, and try to solve the crime just as they do.
Located in the heart of Philadelphia, The Franklin Institute is a renowned and innovative leader in the field of science and technology learning, as well as a dynamic center of activity.
Tickets are now on sale for The Franklin Institute’s newest exhibition, CSI: The Experience, which opens Saturday, October 1.
- Actress Sela Ward Takes Time To Show Others The Basics of Forensics At New CSI Exhibit 10/20/2011
- CSI: The Experience Ticketing Information 10/04/2011
- CSI: The Experience – About The Exhibit 10/04/2011
- Franklin Institute Set To Unveil New “CSI”-Inspired Science Exhibit 09/29/2011
- About The Franklin Institute 09/28/2011
- ‘CSI: The Experience’ Opens At The Franklin Institute 09/27/2011