CSI: The Experience
- New Jersey Man Accused Of Shooting Down Neighbor’s Remote Control Drone (18)
- Poll Shows Little Movement For Corbett In Pa. Governor Race (11)
- Police ID Pa. State Trooper Killed In Accidental Shooting At Montgomery County Gun Range (9)
- Worker Dies After Being Pinned Under Golf Cart At Philadelphia Zoo (7)
- Suspects Charged In Attack On Gay Couple Post Bail, Released (4)
- Jimmy John’s Says Customers’ Card Data Stolen (4)
- Bullet Grazes Head Of 5-Day-Old Infant Inside Pennsylvania Home (4)
- Cloudy And Cooler Today
- Sen. Wagner On Republican Majority Leader Pileggi: ‘He Is Not Capable Of Leading The Party’
- Mumia-Abu Jamal To Issue Commencement Address At Vermont College
- Dick Morris: ‘Obama Is After Permanent Power, A Dictatorship For The Liberal Democratic Party’
- A Mixed Midweek
- BBB Warning Schools About Fake Invoice Scam
- Chances For Showers, Highs In The 70s All Week
- Clouds Return, Warmth Sticks Around
- WEATHER BLOG: Too Nice To Stay Inside
- Get Outside This Weekend — It Should Be Gorgeous
Latest Philly CSI: The Experience
Tickets are timed and dated, and advance ticket purchase is strongly recommended. For more information on purchasing individual tickets please call 1-877-TFI-TIXS or visit http://www.fi.edu. Information on discounted tickets for groups of 15 or more is available at 1-800-285-0684.
As visitors enter CSI: The Experience, they take on the role of forensic scientists and are directed into a crime scene and challenged to identify and gather evidence.
You won’t see any of the familiar faces from the show, but you will be able to examine clues, deadly wounds, and evidence, and try to solve the crime just as they do.
Located in the heart of Philadelphia, The Franklin Institute is a renowned and innovative leader in the field of science and technology learning, as well as a dynamic center of activity.
Tickets are now on sale for The Franklin Institute’s newest exhibition, CSI: The Experience, which opens Saturday, October 1.
- Actress Sela Ward Takes Time To Show Others The Basics of Forensics At New CSI Exhibit 10/20/2011
- CSI: The Experience Ticketing Information 10/04/2011
- CSI: The Experience – About The Exhibit 10/04/2011
- Franklin Institute Set To Unveil New “CSI”-Inspired Science Exhibit 09/29/2011
- About The Franklin Institute 09/28/2011
- ‘CSI: The Experience’ Opens At The Franklin Institute 09/27/2011