CSI: The Experience
- Philadelphia Judge Issues Ruling That Could Give Anonymous Online Commenters Second Thoughts (20)
- Cops: Woman’s Finger Bitten, Severely Severed During Parking Dispute In Cherry Hill (7)
- Report: Michael Vick Will Not Return To The Eagles (6)
- Local Aviation Expert Thinks Search For Malaysian Airliner Is Off Course (6)
- Probe Continues Into Deadly Explosion In Ewing Township; Victim ID’d (5)
- 3 On Your Side: Post Explosion Insurance Coverage (5)
- Mookie Wilson: Bill Buckner And I Are ‘The Best Of Friends’ (5)
- Jerusalem Post Editor: Abandon The Two State Formula
- Rutgers Professor Explains To Stigall Why He’s Opposed To Condoleezza Rice Speaking At Commencement
- Potent Storm To Bring Huge Temperature Swing
- Lt. Gov. Cawley Speaks On Alcohol Privatization In Pa.
- Sen. Rand Paul Sounds Off On Foreign Policy And National Defense
- Hamels Suffers Minor Setback
- Congressman Fitzpatrick: Adegbile Rejection Will Be Turning Point For Obama Administration
- Another Day In The Freezer, But Improvement Is On The Way
- Blog: Anticipatory Grief and Pet Loss Seminar Being Held Saturday
- Dom Giordano Talks About The Affordable Care Act With Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel
Latest Philly CSI: The Experience
Tickets are timed and dated, and advance ticket purchase is strongly recommended. For more information on purchasing individual tickets please call 1-877-TFI-TIXS or visit http://www.fi.edu. Information on discounted tickets for groups of 15 or more is available at 1-800-285-0684.
As visitors enter CSI: The Experience, they take on the role of forensic scientists and are directed into a crime scene and challenged to identify and gather evidence.
You won’t see any of the familiar faces from the show, but you will be able to examine clues, deadly wounds, and evidence, and try to solve the crime just as they do.
Located in the heart of Philadelphia, The Franklin Institute is a renowned and innovative leader in the field of science and technology learning, as well as a dynamic center of activity.
Tickets are now on sale for The Franklin Institute’s newest exhibition, CSI: The Experience, which opens Saturday, October 1.
- Actress Sela Ward Takes Time To Show Others The Basics of Forensics At New CSI Exhibit 10/20/2011
- CSI: The Experience Ticketing Information 10/04/2011
- CSI: The Experience – About The Exhibit 10/04/2011
- Franklin Institute Set To Unveil New “CSI”-Inspired Science Exhibit 09/29/2011
- About The Franklin Institute 09/28/2011
- ‘CSI: The Experience’ Opens At The Franklin Institute 09/27/2011