CSI: The Experience
- Ted Cruz Leads Presidential Pack in Use of Social Media To Announce Candidacy (19)
- Gunman Shot Dead Inside West Philadelphia Barbershop (11)
- Philly’s Top Cop Says City Will Follow New Federal Recommendations on Deadly Force (4)
- 2nd Suspect In Overbrook Murder Turns Himself In To Police (3)
- Barwin: Plan To Finish Career In Philly, ‘We’ve Improved’ From Last Year (3)
- Union Fall To FC Dallas 2-0 (3)
- Bloomsburg Baseball Player Dismissed For Mo’ne Davis Tweet (3)
- Steve Forbes: Donald Trump Is A Friend, And He Is Serious About Potential Presidential Run
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms Today, Followed By Temp Drop And Possible Flurries
- Stigall: Ted Cruz And Other Candidates Need To Be Able To Laugh At Themselves In Order To Win People Over
- Warm Front Brings Scattered Showers Along With It
- Blog: Wegmans Hiring For Concordville/Glen Mills Location
- It’s Severe Weather Awareness Week In Pennsylvania
- Pa. Sen. Hughes On Automatic Registration Bill: We Are Reducing Barriers To The Ballot
- Another Day Of Below Average Temps Before A Brief Warm-up
- Weather: Cold Pattern Continues
- Weather: Rain Never Sounded So Good!
Latest Philly CSI: The Experience
Tickets are timed and dated, and advance ticket purchase is strongly recommended. For more information on purchasing individual tickets please call 1-877-TFI-TIXS or visit http://www.fi.edu. Information on discounted tickets for groups of 15 or more is available at 1-800-285-0684.
As visitors enter CSI: The Experience, they take on the role of forensic scientists and are directed into a crime scene and challenged to identify and gather evidence.
You won’t see any of the familiar faces from the show, but you will be able to examine clues, deadly wounds, and evidence, and try to solve the crime just as they do.
Located in the heart of Philadelphia, The Franklin Institute is a renowned and innovative leader in the field of science and technology learning, as well as a dynamic center of activity.
Tickets are now on sale for The Franklin Institute’s newest exhibition, CSI: The Experience, which opens Saturday, October 1.
- Actress Sela Ward Takes Time To Show Others The Basics of Forensics At New CSI Exhibit 10/20/2011
- CSI: The Experience Ticketing Information 10/04/2011
- CSI: The Experience – About The Exhibit 10/04/2011
- Franklin Institute Set To Unveil New “CSI”-Inspired Science Exhibit 09/29/2011
- About The Franklin Institute 09/28/2011
- ‘CSI: The Experience’ Opens At The Franklin Institute 09/27/2011