CSI: The Experience
- Ex-Montgomery County DA Stands By Decision Not To File Criminal Charges Against Bill Cosby In 2005 Case (37)
- Alleged Bill Cosby Rape Victim: ‘There’s Some Kind Of Missing Part In His Conscience’ (26)
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’ (23)
- Pope Francis Announces Visit To Philadelphia For World Meeting Of Families (12)
- Delaware 87ers Announce Partnership With Local Star Elena Delle Donne (8)
- Camden Social Worker In Critical Condition After Being Stabbed 21 Times By Client (7)
- Papal Visit Marks Exciting Time For Many Local Parishes (6)
- Montgomery Co. DA On 2005 Allegations Against Cosby: Even If Everything The Victim Said Was True, There Still Wasn’t Enough To Go With
- From Shivering To…Spring???
- Weather: A Return To Normal?
- Alleged Bill Cosby Rape Victim: ‘There’s Some Kind Of Missing Part In His Conscience’
- Cold Continues, Now Record-Breaking
- Local Blogger Inspires Others To Step Outside Their Comfort Zones And ‘Get Gutsy’
- Record-Challenging Cold Expected As Temperatures Drop
- Cold, Cold, And More Cold This Week
- Philly Jesus On Disorderly Conduct Arrest: ‘Haters Gonna Hate’
- Arctic Blast On The Way
Latest Philly CSI: The Experience
Tickets are timed and dated, and advance ticket purchase is strongly recommended. For more information on purchasing individual tickets please call 1-877-TFI-TIXS or visit http://www.fi.edu. Information on discounted tickets for groups of 15 or more is available at 1-800-285-0684.
As visitors enter CSI: The Experience, they take on the role of forensic scientists and are directed into a crime scene and challenged to identify and gather evidence.
You won’t see any of the familiar faces from the show, but you will be able to examine clues, deadly wounds, and evidence, and try to solve the crime just as they do.
Located in the heart of Philadelphia, The Franklin Institute is a renowned and innovative leader in the field of science and technology learning, as well as a dynamic center of activity.
Tickets are now on sale for The Franklin Institute’s newest exhibition, CSI: The Experience, which opens Saturday, October 1.
- Actress Sela Ward Takes Time To Show Others The Basics of Forensics At New CSI Exhibit 10/20/2011
- CSI: The Experience Ticketing Information 10/04/2011
- CSI: The Experience – About The Exhibit 10/04/2011
- Franklin Institute Set To Unveil New “CSI”-Inspired Science Exhibit 09/29/2011
- About The Franklin Institute 09/28/2011
- ‘CSI: The Experience’ Opens At The Franklin Institute 09/27/2011