CSI: The Experience
- A Christmas Miracle! Two SEPTA Officers Deliver Baby Aboard Train (30)
- Health: Study Finds Using Light-Emitting Electronic Devices Before Bedtime Could Be Keeping You Awake Longer (10)
- Philadelphia Police Officers Head To New York For Funeral Of Slain Officer (9)
- Jimmy Rollins’ Departure Marks End Of An Era In Philly Sports (6)
- Keurig Recalls 7 Million Coffee Makers Due To Burn Hazard (6)
- Hundreds Enjoy Free Christmas Breakfast In Center City (5)
- Chip Kelly: ‘We’ll Continue To Go With Mark Sanchez’ (4)
- Weather: A Mild, Wet Run-Up To Christmas
- Winter Has Officially Arrived
- Penn State Professor: Stephen Colbert Enabled Liberals To Feel Patriotic
- R’Nel: ‘Don’t Worry, Be Happy’
- Is A Christmas Eve Storm On The Way?
- Blogger Shares Her Experiences With Life, Love, Fitness And Motherhood In The City Of Brotherly Love
- Weather: Sunny Wednesday, Christmas Spoilers
- Showers Tonight, Then A Mild Wednesday
- Fog Will Give Way To Wet Weather Tuesday
- Clouds And Showers Return
Latest Philly CSI: The Experience
Tickets are timed and dated, and advance ticket purchase is strongly recommended. For more information on purchasing individual tickets please call 1-877-TFI-TIXS or visit http://www.fi.edu. Information on discounted tickets for groups of 15 or more is available at 1-800-285-0684.
As visitors enter CSI: The Experience, they take on the role of forensic scientists and are directed into a crime scene and challenged to identify and gather evidence.
You won’t see any of the familiar faces from the show, but you will be able to examine clues, deadly wounds, and evidence, and try to solve the crime just as they do.
Located in the heart of Philadelphia, The Franklin Institute is a renowned and innovative leader in the field of science and technology learning, as well as a dynamic center of activity.
Tickets are now on sale for The Franklin Institute’s newest exhibition, CSI: The Experience, which opens Saturday, October 1.
- Actress Sela Ward Takes Time To Show Others The Basics of Forensics At New CSI Exhibit 10/20/2011
- CSI: The Experience Ticketing Information 10/04/2011
- CSI: The Experience – About The Exhibit 10/04/2011
- Franklin Institute Set To Unveil New “CSI”-Inspired Science Exhibit 09/29/2011
- About The Franklin Institute 09/28/2011
- ‘CSI: The Experience’ Opens At The Franklin Institute 09/27/2011