- Philadelphia Judge Issues Ruling That Could Give Anonymous Online Commenters Second Thoughts (14)
- An ‘Upside Down’ Winter Storm (10)
- WEATHER BLOG: March 1 And Snow On The Way (9)
- Cops: Boy, 13, Charged With Terrorizing Women In South Jersey (8)
- Explosion In Ewing Township, New Jersey (8)
- UPDATE: Woman Killed, 7 Injured In Ewing Township Explosion (7)
- Escaped Dog Kills Teen In NJ (6)
- Sen. Rand Paul Sounds Off On Foreign Policy And National Defense
- Hamels Suffers Minor Setback
- Congressman Fitzpatrick: Adegbile Rejection Will Be Turning Point For Obama Administration
- Another Day In The Freezer, But Improvement Is On The Way
- Blog: Anticipatory Grief and Pet Loss Seminar Being Held Saturday
- Dom Giordano Talks About The Affordable Care Act With Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel
- Stigall Speaks To Star Of Broadway’s ‘Rocky’
- Another Frigid Start…Slow To Warm
- Dom Giordano Talks “Son Of God” With Chris Stone From The Faith Driven Consumer
- Toomey Calls Obama Administration’s Reaction To Situation In Ukraine ‘Tepid’
Latest Philly CBS 3
CBS 3 and The CW Philly will present the third annual Ronald McDonald House Charities Phone Bank, a five hour on-air fundraiser for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities.
For the third year in a row, CBS 3 and The CW Philly will highlight five creative ambassadors in Philadelphia in celebration of Black History Month.
CBS 3, Philadelphia’s first television station, and The Franklin Institute, Pennsylvania’s most visited museum, announced a long-term partnership today that will make Channel 3 the official weather station of The Institute
CBS 3 will once again broadcast the Penn’s Landing New Year’s Eve fireworks live at midnight on December 31st.
The sub basement in Tacony barely gave four mentally challenged captives enough room to move. It was a prison, much like the one Linda Ann Weston kept Bernardo Ramos in 30 years ago.
Complete this form if you would like to sign up to receive free DVD copies of the CBS 3 Eye On Extreme Weather special
Beginning May 26th, Dr. Phil moves from 5 p.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays on CBS 3. Eyewitness News at 4, anchored by Chris May and Susan Barnett, will shift to 5 p.m.