- Mayor’s Race Tops Highlighted Contests in Philadelphia Primary (4)
- Rand Paul At WPHT Speaker Series (3)
- African American Civil War Veterans Honored At Dedication Ceremony In Camden (3)
- Mike Costanzo At Home In Middle Of Riversharks’ Order (2)
- Amtrak Service Resumes Between Philadelphia And NYC For First Time Since Derailment (2)
- Flyers Name Dave Hakstol As New Head Coach (2)
- New Flyers Head Coach Dave Hakstol: ‘This Was Such A Special Opportunity’ (2)
- WEATHER: A Nice, Spring-like Memorial Day Weekend
- Weather: A Cool Finish To The Week
- Gosnell Movie Producer: ‘He Has No Remorse, He Considers Himself A Martyr’
- WEATHER: Heat & Humidity A Thing Of The Past — For Now
- Chris Stigall: Goodbye, Mr. Letterman
- State Director Of Pa. Chapter Of Americans For Prosperity: Tax Bill 504 Does Nothing To Address The Real Issues
- A Muggy Start To The Work Week
- Comcast VP On Stephanopoulos And Williams Controversies: ‘Just Because You Are A News Anchor Does Not Mean That You Are Not A Human Being’
- Gary R’Nel: Common Sense Is Nearly Extinct
- Economist Chris Butler: In A Free Market, Amtrak Would Not Be Here
Latest Philly CBS 3
A new study shows pedestrian cell phone related injuries have nearly doubled since 2005.
Montgomery County solicitor Ray McGarry announced today that he would file an appeal on behalf of county register of wills D. Bruce Hanes.
Governor Tom Corbett announced a plan that he says would allow more than a half million currently un-insured Pennsylvanians to obtain coverage
The CBS Local Media stations in Philadelphia raised more than $225,000 Thursday for the American Red Cross relief effort in the wake of the horrific and deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma as part of their “Operation Brotherly Love: Helping Moore” event.
Two-and-a-half year old Josie Crawn on her mom’s lap is too young to know the lady she’s sitting next to saved her life.
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, the growing trend of house sharing it isn’t just for twenty-somethings.
CBS 3 and The CW Philly’s 14-hour on-air phone bank for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities raised more than $1 million today, $1,003,313 to be exact.
CBS3/CW Philly Phone Bank For Ronald McDonald House Charities Sets A Record With Nearly $1 Million Raised For Local Programs
CBS 3 and The CW Philly 57’s annual Ronald McDonald House Charities Phone Bank, a five hour on-air fundraiser for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities, set a new record tonight by raising nearly $1 million through contributions from viewers and corporate sponsors.
CBS 3 and The CW Philly will present the third annual Ronald McDonald House Charities Phone Bank, a five hour on-air fundraiser for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities.
For the third year in a row, CBS 3 and The CW Philly will highlight five creative ambassadors in Philadelphia in celebration of Black History Month.
CBS 3, Philadelphia’s first television station, and The Franklin Institute, Pennsylvania’s most visited museum, announced a long-term partnership today that will make Channel 3 the official weather station of The Institute
CBS 3 will once again broadcast the Penn’s Landing New Year’s Eve fireworks live at midnight on December 31st.
The sub basement in Tacony barely gave four mentally challenged captives enough room to move. It was a prison, much like the one Linda Ann Weston kept Bernardo Ramos in 30 years ago.
Beginning May 26th, Dr. Phil moves from 5 p.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays on CBS 3. Eyewitness News at 4, anchored by Chris May and Susan Barnett, will shift to 5 p.m.