- Philadelphia Ends Local Cooperation With ICE Detainers (5)
- Man Pleads Guilty To Scam That Ripped Off Comcast For Over $2-Million (5)
- WEATHER BLOG: Pastel Advisory (5)
- Man Dies After Skydiving Accident In Gloucester County (5)
- Montco DA: Main Line Drug Ring, Operated By Prep School Grads, Taken Down (5)
- Movie Review: ‘Heaven Is For Real’ (4)
- Mayor Nutter Joins Coalition Of Anti-Gun Groups (4)
- Elevated Fire Risk Wednesday
- Stigall Discusses Perceived Connection Between Allyson Schwartz, The Media And Obamacare
- Windy & Cooler On Wednesday
- Showers Tonight Lead Way To Cooler Temperatures
- Peter Zurflieh From The Community Justice Project Speaks Out About New Welfare Requirements
- Chaka Fattah Jr.: I Have Nothing To Hide
- Warmer With Some Showers This Week
- Stigall Outraged That Easter Holiday Didn’t Make The Newspapers
- Sunshine And Warmth Before Rain Arrives Tuesday
- WEATHER BLOG: Frost Advisory
Latest Philly CBS 3
CBS 3 and The CW Philly will present the third annual Ronald McDonald House Charities Phone Bank, a five hour on-air fundraiser for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities.
For the third year in a row, CBS 3 and The CW Philly will highlight five creative ambassadors in Philadelphia in celebration of Black History Month.
CBS 3, Philadelphia’s first television station, and The Franklin Institute, Pennsylvania’s most visited museum, announced a long-term partnership today that will make Channel 3 the official weather station of The Institute
CBS 3 will once again broadcast the Penn’s Landing New Year’s Eve fireworks live at midnight on December 31st.
The sub basement in Tacony barely gave four mentally challenged captives enough room to move. It was a prison, much like the one Linda Ann Weston kept Bernardo Ramos in 30 years ago.
Complete this form if you would like to sign up to receive free DVD copies of the CBS 3 Eye On Extreme Weather special
Beginning May 26th, Dr. Phil moves from 5 p.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays on CBS 3. Eyewitness News at 4, anchored by Chris May and Susan Barnett, will shift to 5 p.m.