- Gene Simmons: Sad Rice’s Wife Isn’t ‘Copping To Fact She Was Abused’ (16)
- PA State Police Trooper Dead In Barracks Shooting, Another Injured (15)
- Police: Baby Of Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford Dies (9)
- Man Who Worked Both Sides Of Radical Muslim Fence Describes Being A Fanatic (7)
- Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford, Baby Critical (7)
- Same-Sex Couple Speaks Out After Brutal Attack In Center City (7)
- Manhunt Continues For Gunman Who Ambushed 2 PA Troopers, Killing 1 (7)
- Attkisson On Benghazi: Why Don’t We Know What The President And His Advisors Were Doing That Night?
- Blog: Free Cone Days At Rittenhouse Ben & Jerry’s
- A Few Showers, Then Staying Comfortable
- Weather: Cool, Quiet Start To The Week
- Sun Today, Showers Tomorrow, Then More Sun
- Blog: Mega Pet Adoption Event 9/13 in Feasterville
- Blog: Philly Region 8th Most Expensive For Car Insurance
- Philadelphia Foreign Policy Expert Critical Of Pres. Obama’s ISIL Plan: ‘See Who Wins In The End’
- A Midweek Weather Break
- Sandberg On Rollins’ Injury: ‘He’s Day-To-Day,’ But Condition Is Better Than Originally Thought
Latest Philly CBS 3
Two-and-a-half year old Josie Crawn on her mom’s lap is too young to know the lady she’s sitting next to saved her life.
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, the growing trend of house sharing it isn’t just for twenty-somethings.
CBS 3 and The CW Philly’s 14-hour on-air phone bank for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities raised more than $1 million today, $1,003,313 to be exact.
CBS3/CW Philly Phone Bank For Ronald McDonald House Charities Sets A Record With Nearly $1 Million Raised For Local Programs
CBS 3 and The CW Philly 57’s annual Ronald McDonald House Charities Phone Bank, a five hour on-air fundraiser for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities, set a new record tonight by raising nearly $1 million through contributions from viewers and corporate sponsors.
CBS 3 and The CW Philly will present the third annual Ronald McDonald House Charities Phone Bank, a five hour on-air fundraiser for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities.
For the third year in a row, CBS 3 and The CW Philly will highlight five creative ambassadors in Philadelphia in celebration of Black History Month.
CBS 3, Philadelphia’s first television station, and The Franklin Institute, Pennsylvania’s most visited museum, announced a long-term partnership today that will make Channel 3 the official weather station of The Institute
CBS 3 will once again broadcast the Penn’s Landing New Year’s Eve fireworks live at midnight on December 31st.
The sub basement in Tacony barely gave four mentally challenged captives enough room to move. It was a prison, much like the one Linda Ann Weston kept Bernardo Ramos in 30 years ago.
Beginning May 26th, Dr. Phil moves from 5 p.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays on CBS 3. Eyewitness News at 4, anchored by Chris May and Susan Barnett, will shift to 5 p.m.