- Philadelphia Eagles 2015 Schedule: Eagles Host LeSean McCoy Week 14 (27)
- Sources: Eagles To Sign QB Tim Tebow (12)
- Corey Seidman Wins The 94WIP Great Baseball Debate (6)
- Suspects Armed With AK-47 Rob Man Of iPhone, Wallet In Society Hill (6)
- Jay Feely On Tim Tebow: ‘Single Worst Quarterback I Ever Saw’ (6)
- Eagles Looking At Favorable 2015 Slate (4)
- Scranton Area Residents Wake Up To Find Homes Covered In Toilet Paper (4)
- WEATHER: Last April Weekend 2015
- Weather: Freeze Warnings And Frost Advisories Posted For Second Night In A Row Across The Delaware Valley
- Chilly Temps To Linger Into Saturday
- Claim Your Cash – FREE Search For Money In All 50 States
- Weather: A Spring Freeze Ahead
- Gary R’nel: The President’s Bizarre Delusion
- Cooler Temperatures Expected For Next Few Days
- Tornado Watch In Effect For Majority Of Region Until 10 PM
- La Salle Professor: People Procrastinate To Stay Safe, Avoid Making Mistakes
- Weather Blog: Sogging Up
Latest Philly CBS 3
Montgomery County solicitor Ray McGarry announced today that he would file an appeal on behalf of county register of wills D. Bruce Hanes.
Governor Tom Corbett announced a plan that he says would allow more than a half million currently un-insured Pennsylvanians to obtain coverage
The CBS Local Media stations in Philadelphia raised more than $225,000 Thursday for the American Red Cross relief effort in the wake of the horrific and deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma as part of their “Operation Brotherly Love: Helping Moore” event.
Two-and-a-half year old Josie Crawn on her mom’s lap is too young to know the lady she’s sitting next to saved her life.
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, the growing trend of house sharing it isn’t just for twenty-somethings.
CBS 3 and The CW Philly’s 14-hour on-air phone bank for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities raised more than $1 million today, $1,003,313 to be exact.
CBS3/CW Philly Phone Bank For Ronald McDonald House Charities Sets A Record With Nearly $1 Million Raised For Local Programs
CBS 3 and The CW Philly 57’s annual Ronald McDonald House Charities Phone Bank, a five hour on-air fundraiser for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities, set a new record tonight by raising nearly $1 million through contributions from viewers and corporate sponsors.
CBS 3 and The CW Philly will present the third annual Ronald McDonald House Charities Phone Bank, a five hour on-air fundraiser for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities.
For the third year in a row, CBS 3 and The CW Philly will highlight five creative ambassadors in Philadelphia in celebration of Black History Month.
CBS 3, Philadelphia’s first television station, and The Franklin Institute, Pennsylvania’s most visited museum, announced a long-term partnership today that will make Channel 3 the official weather station of The Institute
CBS 3 will once again broadcast the Penn’s Landing New Year’s Eve fireworks live at midnight on December 31st.
The sub basement in Tacony barely gave four mentally challenged captives enough room to move. It was a prison, much like the one Linda Ann Weston kept Bernardo Ramos in 30 years ago.
Beginning May 26th, Dr. Phil moves from 5 p.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays on CBS 3. Eyewitness News at 4, anchored by Chris May and Susan Barnett, will shift to 5 p.m.