- Police Investigate Funeral Home In West Philadelphia (8)
- Eagles Lose To Jets 24-18 In Preseason Finale (6)
- 4 Dead In Jersey Shore House Fire That May Be Murder-Suicide (4)
- Eagles’ Starters Shine In 39-26 Win Over Packers (3)
- Daycare Employees Face Charges For Running ‘Fight Club’ For Kids (3)
- Wrestling Legend Charged With Third Degree Murder In Girlfriend’s 1983 Death (3)
- Man Shot At Camden County Apartment Complex Dies From Wounds (2)
- WEATHER: Hottest Day of the Year; More Heat To Come?
- WEATHER: Final Day Of 5th Heat Wave Of The Summer
- Hot And Steamy Weather Continues!
- Steamy September Start
- Blog: Starkist Settlement $25 In Cash Or $50 In Coupons
- Another Tranquil Day, Heat And Humidity To Return
- WEATHER: Pleasant Forecast For Next Few Days
- WEATHER: Nice Start To The Workweek
- Hurricane Danny Reaches Major Hurricane Status
- Lots Of Sunshine, Temps Heating Up
Latest Philly CBS 3
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan has advice on finding budget destinations, and when to start deal-hunting for holiday trips.
Findings that wires damaged during Super Storm Sandy are being blamed for igniting the Seaside Park and Seaside Heights Boardwalks fire are sending a shock wave through shore communities.
A New Castle Elementary School student was allegedly approached by a man while waiting for his bus.
A new study shows pedestrian cell phone related injuries have nearly doubled since 2005.
Montgomery County solicitor Ray McGarry announced today that he would file an appeal on behalf of county register of wills D. Bruce Hanes.
Governor Tom Corbett announced a plan that he says would allow more than a half million currently un-insured Pennsylvanians to obtain coverage
The CBS Local Media stations in Philadelphia raised more than $225,000 Thursday for the American Red Cross relief effort in the wake of the horrific and deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma as part of their “Operation Brotherly Love: Helping Moore” event.
Two-and-a-half year old Josie Crawn on her mom’s lap is too young to know the lady she’s sitting next to saved her life.
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, the growing trend of house sharing it isn’t just for twenty-somethings.
CBS 3 and The CW Philly’s 14-hour on-air phone bank for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities raised more than $1 million today, $1,003,313 to be exact.
CBS3/CW Philly Phone Bank For Ronald McDonald House Charities Sets A Record With Nearly $1 Million Raised For Local Programs
CBS 3 and The CW Philly 57’s annual Ronald McDonald House Charities Phone Bank, a five hour on-air fundraiser for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities, set a new record tonight by raising nearly $1 million through contributions from viewers and corporate sponsors.
CBS 3 and The CW Philly will present the third annual Ronald McDonald House Charities Phone Bank, a five hour on-air fundraiser for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities.
For the third year in a row, CBS 3 and The CW Philly will highlight five creative ambassadors in Philadelphia in celebration of Black History Month.
CBS 3, Philadelphia’s first television station, and The Franklin Institute, Pennsylvania’s most visited museum, announced a long-term partnership today that will make Channel 3 the official weather station of The Institute