- Drexel Study Claims 21 Day Quarantine For Ebola Might Not Be Long Enough (39)
- Rand Paul On The Govt. Dealing With Ebola: ‘It Adds To A Litany Of Things The President Has Let Us Down On’ (19)
- Law Allowing Sports Betting In NJ Signed By Christie (9)
- 3 Pennsylvanians Reportedly Among Those Being Monitored In Ebola Probe (6)
- Phila. Firefighters’ Union Says Ebola Gear Issued By City is Inadequate (5)
- Judge OKs Cancellation Of Union Contract At Trump Taj Mahal (5)
- Eagles Enter Bye Week With NFL’s Best Record (4)
- Showers Return To The Forecast; Cloud Threat Impacts Chance To View Meteor Shower
- NOAA Winter Outlook: Delaware Valley Has Above Average Chance To See Wetter Than Average Winter
- One More Dry Day
- Lawyer For Shops At Liberty Place: If It Were Klansmen Outside African American Business, ‘They Would Last About 10 Seconds Before Police Hauled Them Away’
- A Pleasant Fall Weekend: Temperatures Tumble Saturday Into Sunday
- Zeoli: Hate Crime Laws Are Unjust; Let’s Have Victim Equality
- Blog: FREE Shredding Event This Saturday 10/18 In Springfield, PA
- The Rain And Clouds Are Clearing Out
- Doctor & Director Of Biomedical Research Lab: ‘Quarantine Is The Answer’ To Ebola
- Rand Paul On The Govt. Dealing With Ebola: ‘It Adds To A Litany Of Things The President Has Let Us Down On’
Latest Philly CBS 3
The CBS Local Media stations in Philadelphia raised more than $225,000 Thursday for the American Red Cross relief effort in the wake of the horrific and deadly tornado in Moore, Oklahoma as part of their “Operation Brotherly Love: Helping Moore” event.
Two-and-a-half year old Josie Crawn on her mom’s lap is too young to know the lady she’s sitting next to saved her life.
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, the growing trend of house sharing it isn’t just for twenty-somethings.
CBS 3 and The CW Philly’s 14-hour on-air phone bank for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities raised more than $1 million today, $1,003,313 to be exact.
CBS3/CW Philly Phone Bank For Ronald McDonald House Charities Sets A Record With Nearly $1 Million Raised For Local Programs
CBS 3 and The CW Philly 57’s annual Ronald McDonald House Charities Phone Bank, a five hour on-air fundraiser for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities, set a new record tonight by raising nearly $1 million through contributions from viewers and corporate sponsors.
CBS 3 and The CW Philly will present the third annual Ronald McDonald House Charities Phone Bank, a five hour on-air fundraiser for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities.
For the third year in a row, CBS 3 and The CW Philly will highlight five creative ambassadors in Philadelphia in celebration of Black History Month.
CBS 3, Philadelphia’s first television station, and The Franklin Institute, Pennsylvania’s most visited museum, announced a long-term partnership today that will make Channel 3 the official weather station of The Institute
CBS 3 will once again broadcast the Penn’s Landing New Year’s Eve fireworks live at midnight on December 31st.
The sub basement in Tacony barely gave four mentally challenged captives enough room to move. It was a prison, much like the one Linda Ann Weston kept Bernardo Ramos in 30 years ago.
Beginning May 26th, Dr. Phil moves from 5 p.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays on CBS 3. Eyewitness News at 4, anchored by Chris May and Susan Barnett, will shift to 5 p.m.