Defend Your Ride
“I wanted something that could take me far that I would be comfortable in.” – Ashley and her Ford Escape
“We’ve gotten really close, like best friends.” – Jackie and her Mercury Mariner
“When my friends and I get together with our Jeeps, we call it a Jeep jambourie!” – Jen and her Jeep Patriot
“There’s something invigorating about a good drive.” – Leo and his Ford Fusion
“I feel confident in a truly reliable car.” – Melissa and Honda Civic
“My goal is the fastest lap time to IKEA and back.” – Keith and his Volkswagen GTI
“This is exactly what I needed for my commute to work.” – Steve and his Kia Optima
“It’s got at least 100,000 miles more to go!” – Sarah and her Subaru Impreza 2.5 Hatchback Premium Edition
“The all-wheel drive, style and durability are exactly what I want.” – Victoria and her Subaru impreza
“I have no plans on ever giving this car up.” – Kieran with his Ford Mustang GT
“I go out and play.” – Brandon and his Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
“Maleficent will never die. She’s a vampire.” – JoAnna and her Subaru Impreza Wagon
“I bought the car for myself to celebrate accepting a new job.” – Paula Jayne and her VW Eos Convertible
“When I graduated from college, I needed a more ‘mature/adult’ vehicle.” – Stephanie and her Jeep Cherokee.
“I’m a Jersey driver at heart. We use our turn signal.” – Steph and her Honda Civic
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."
- Driving In Detroit? Expect To Pay Highest Auto Insurance In CountryWith high auto insurance rates in Detroit, among the highest in the nation, some Democratic state legislators say they have ideas for real reform.
- GM Teams Students And Retirees To Rebuild CommunitiesGM Student Corps gives 110 area high school students paid internships this summer.
- Just In Time For The Holiday: Rising Gas PricesAAA Michigan says prices at the pump jumped 10 cents over the past week to a statewide average of $3.88 a gallon.