NOW LIVE: Talk Philly: Watch Live Stream
Affordable Care Act
Health Care Reform Law By State
What The Affordable Care Act Means For You
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- 3 On Your Side: Healthcare.gov Site Still Has Glitches It's been two months since the Obama administration rolled out the health care enrollment website and, from the start there were problems. The administration vowed to fix the issues by December 1. 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan has a...
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.
- Social Security In 1935: How Today's Health Law Should Evolve Imagine how social security was first administered. Now imagine how the Affordable Care Act could look in 75 years.
- Spanish-Language Version Of Healthcare Website Not Ready For Enrollment An indefinite delay of the Spanish language version of the Affordable Care Act website threatens the viability of the program as a whole, according to area experts.
- Pa. Officials Warn of Scammers Capitalizing on Obamacare Confusion If you’re looking to take advantage of the Affordable Care Act, be warned that there are people out there who may want to take advantage of you.
- Health: Affordable Care Act Might Not Directly Affect You, But It May Change What You Do When You're Sick 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl helps you figure out where to go.