Affordable Care Act
Health Care Reform Law By State
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Advocate Sees Potential In Obamacare To Reduce Health Disparities The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) is rewriting the insurance landscape but may still not bring equal results to patients.
- Obamacare Enrollment In Pennsylvania: Only 12,000 So Far Only 12,000 residents of Pennsylvania have successfully enrolled so far. Pennsylvania has more than 1.4 million uninsured residents.
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- 3 On Your Side: Healthcare.gov Site Still Has Glitches It's been two months since the Obama administration rolled out the health care enrollment website and, from the start there were problems. The administration vowed to fix the issues by December 1. 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan has a...
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.
- Social Security In 1935: How Today's Health Law Should Evolve Imagine how social security was first administered. Now imagine how the Affordable Care Act could look in 75 years.