Affordable Care Act
Health Care Reform Law By State
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Family-Owned Company Expresses Relief Over Supreme Court’s Ruling On Contraception Their attorney said the high court’s ruling brought relief.
- Local Groups React To Supreme Court Ruling In Hobby Lobby Case Groups on both sides of the issue were speaking out Monday after the Supreme Court ruled that Christian owners of closely held companies do not have to comply with the birth control mandate in the Affordable Care Act.
- Temporary Relief For Philadelphia Archdiocese From State Fines Under Affordable Care Act A federal appeals court on Friday temporarily delayed enforcement of an order that would have imposed steep fines on the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- 3 On Your Side: Health Insurance Options For 2014 Grads 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan sorts through some of the basics.
- Phila. Archdiocese Sues To Block Obamacare's Contraceptives Rule The Archdiocese of Philadelphia has filed a federal lawsuit challenging the new federal mandate that some of its affiliates allow their employees to get birth control coverage in their health insurance.
- Local Hospitals See Drop In Patient Income As Service Costs Grow Many local hospitals have seen a slight dip in the money they're taking in, while expenses continue to climb.
- NJ Republican Congressional Nominees Square Off In Debate Dom Giordano hosted a debate between Tom MacArthur and Steve Lonegan, who are campaigning for the Republican congressional nomination in New Jersey’s third district
- Health Care Reform Unfinished, Part 2: The Family Doctor: A Practice Model On Life Support? One of the Affordable Care Act's goals that is falling short is support for primary care doctors.
- Health Care Reform Unfinished, Part 1: Hospitals Take A Hit Surveys find there are nine-Million fewer uninsured after the enrollment period prescribed by the Affordable Care Act.
- Toomey On Affordable Care Act: 'It's A Complete Debacle' Toomey does not agree with statements from the White House that the Affordable Care Act is working out and believes the country will hold Democrats responsible as a consequence.