NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News
CBS Local Audio Roadshow
See who’s on today and find your favorite shows and Audio Roadshow clips from the archive.
Download Audio Roadshow, the new FREE mobile app that brings talk radio fans one step closer to the studio. Get it Now
Best Listener Audio Submissions
- How do you want the Eagles to finish the regular season?View Results
Clinch on SNF vs. the Bears79 %Have a chance to beat Dallas in Dallas21 %
- The Eagles (8-6) host the Bears on Sunday Night Football and the Cowboys (7-7) are at the Redskins on Sunday.
- We're looking for the worst dressers in the world.
- Twitter: @WIPMorningShow Facebook: Facebook.com/WIPMorningShow Call: 888-729-9494
Derrick Gunn CSNPhilly.com