Woman’s Purse Explodes During City Council Meeting

BOULDER CITY, Nev. (CBS) –– Sparks flew at a city council meeting in Nevada when a woman’s purse exploded.

The explosion stole the show at the Boulder City Council meeting Tuesday night.

St. Louis Restaurant Holding Solar Eclipse Party Featuring Tattoos 

Luckily, the city’s top firefighter was at the meeting and he helped extinguish the flames.

Officials say the woman’s cell phone wasn’t the culprit — it was another battery in her purse that malfunctioned.

The woman was treated for minor burns to her legs.

Comments

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Philly

Small Hotel Getaway
Eclipse 2017
#CBS3Summerfest

Watch & Listen LIVE