NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News

Electrical Fire Sparks At King Of Prussia Wawa

KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. (CBS) — Fire crews are working to put out an electrical fire at a Wawa in King of Prussia on Thursday.

Firefighters were called to the Wawa store in the 100 block of South Gulph Road, just before 1 p.m.

The store was evacuated while crews work to put out the flames.

PECO has also been called to the scene.

There have been no reported injuries.

More From CBS Philly

Small Hotel Getaway
Eclipse 2017
#CBS3Summerfest

Watch & Listen LIVE