PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Villanova Wildcats (0-1) football team is taking on Fordham (1-0) today at Villanova Stadium. The game entered into a delay due to severe weather in the Philadelphia region.
At stoppage of play, the Wildcats were leading 7-3. There was 13:49 remaining in the first half of action.
Updates on the state of the game will be made available when they become known.
UPDATE: The school has announced that play is scheduled to resume at 5:42 p.m.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Former Villanova Star Raymond Ventrone Joins Frank Reich’s Staff In Indy
- Report: Alshon Jeffery Played Through Torn Rotator Cuff All Season
- Eagles File To Trademark Phrase ‘Philly Special’
- Voracek’s 2 Late Goals Rally Flyers Past Canadiens In OT
- Seeking Change: Rule Keeps Student Off The Court For Not Removing Hijab