PGW Customers Will Be Getting A Break On Gas Bills
By Mark Abrams
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia Gas Works customers will be getting a break on their bills for the next few months.
PGW says gas rates will dip about 7% for residential heating customers between now and November 30th because of the lower price the utility is paying for natural gas.
PGW says commerical, industrial and municipal customers also will get a break in their rates.
The company says it reviews its gas costs quarterly and makes adjustments for the price it pays for natural gas from suppliers.
PGW officials say they’ll review gas costs again and make adjustments up or down – depending on the price it has to pay for gas – starting with December bills.
- Death Of Man Who Was In Police Custody Under Investigation
- Police Search For Missing Pittsgrove Teen
- Police: Body Pulled From Schuylkill River Identified As Missing Phila. Man
- Police: Teen Shot In South Philadelphia
- Central High Students’ Grilling of Philadelphia Mayoral Candiates Carried Live on Cable TV