By Mark Abrams
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia Gas Works customers will be getting a break on their bills for the next few months.
PGW says gas rates will dip about 7% for residential heating customers between now and November 30th because of the lower price the utility is paying for natural gas.
PGW says commerical, industrial and municipal customers also will get a break in their rates.
The company says it reviews its gas costs quarterly and makes adjustments for the price it pays for natural gas from suppliers.
PGW officials say they’ll review gas costs again and make adjustments up or down – depending on the price it has to pay for gas – starting with December bills.
- Philadelphia Police Commissioner Apologizes For Starbucks Controversial Arrests Of 2 Black Men
- Lockdown Lifted At Elementary In Olney After Bullet Was Found Inside School
- Police: Woman Threw Hot Coffee, Pepper Sprayed Wawa Employee Over Order Mistake
- Super Bowl Champion Eagles To Face Host Jaguars In London
- Cosby’s Defense Team Loses 5th Bid For Mistrial