PGW Customers Will Be Getting A Break On Gas Bills
By Mark Abrams
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia Gas Works customers will be getting a break on their bills for the next few months.
PGW says gas rates will dip about 7% for residential heating customers between now and November 30th because of the lower price the utility is paying for natural gas.
PGW says commerical, industrial and municipal customers also will get a break in their rates.
The company says it reviews its gas costs quarterly and makes adjustments for the price it pays for natural gas from suppliers.
PGW officials say they’ll review gas costs again and make adjustments up or down – depending on the price it has to pay for gas – starting with December bills.
- Former Daycare Operator Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Drowning Death Of 7-Year-Old Boy
- Annual Archbishop’s Christmas Benefit For Children Marks Its 58th Year In Philadelphia
- 26 Charged In Theft Ring In NJ And NY That Sent Cars To Africa
- Phila. Archbishop Delighted With Pope’s Role in US-Cuba Normalization Efforts
- Area Man Draws Life Sentence For Sex Trafficking 3 Women, One A Minor