MIDDLE TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – Middle Township Police say they’ve identified the nine people responsible for vandalizing a field used by Middle Township High School.
Five males and four females were reportedly identified. Eight are juveniles and one is 18 years old.
Most of them apparently go to Lower Township High School, a rival school in the area.
The damage was originally estimated at $2,000, but officials now say it’s closer to $100,000. The entire track must be replaced.
Officials are expected to press charges later on Tuesday.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Raindrop-Sized Technology Letting People Ditch Their Reading Glasses
- GOP-Sponsored Bill Blocks Over $1 Billion In Funding To Pennsylvania Sanctuary Cities
- Nurse Accused Of Secretly Videotaping Patients
- Local Religious Leaders Stand Together Following Jewish Cemetery Vandalism
- SpaceX To Fly Two Space Tourists Around The Moon In 2018