MIDDLE TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – Middle Township Police say they’ve identified the nine people responsible for vandalizing a field used by Middle Township High School.
Five males and four females were reportedly identified. Eight are juveniles and one is 18 years old.
Most of them apparently go to Lower Township High School, a rival school in the area.
The damage was originally estimated at $2,000, but officials now say it’s closer to $100,000. The entire track must be replaced.
Officials are expected to press charges later on Tuesday.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- 3 SEPTA Regional Rail Lines Suspended After Person Hit By Train
- Pennsylvania Granted Extension On REAL ID Compliance
- Philadelphia Public School Retired Employees Association Celebrates 70 Years Of Service
- Delaware Proposes 3 Sites For New Amazon Headquarters
- Pa. Lawmakers Propose Legislation To Punish Public Nuisances