MIDDLE TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – Middle Township Police say they’ve identified the nine people responsible for vandalizing a field used by Middle Township High School.
Five males and four females were reportedly identified. Eight are juveniles and one is 18 years old.
Most of them apparently go to Lower Township High School, a rival school in the area.
The damage was originally estimated at $2,000, but officials now say it’s closer to $100,000. The entire track must be replaced.
Officials are expected to press charges later on Tuesday.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- ‘He Never Went In’: Armed Deputy At Florida School Shooting Resigns
- 18-Year-Old Man Accused Of Killing 5-Month-Old Daughter Over Video Game Frustrations
- Former Radnor Township Commissioner Indicted On Federal Child Porn Charges
- Police: Man Detains 2 Women While Pretending To Be Off-Duty Cop
- New Jersey’s Biggest Teacher’s Union Opposes Arming Teachers