Middle Township Police Say 9 Suspects, Most From Rival School, Believed Responsible For Vandalizing Field
MIDDLE TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – Middle Township Police say they’ve identified the nine people responsible for vandalizing a field used by Middle Township High School.
Five males and four females were reportedly identified. Eight are juveniles and one is 18 years old.
Most of them apparently go to Lower Township High School, a rival school in the area.
The damage was originally estimated at $2,000, but officials now say it’s closer to $100,000. The entire track must be replaced.
Officials are expected to press charges later on Tuesday.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Crews Work To Repair Water Main Break In East Mount Airy
- Curt Schilling Fires Back At Cyberbullies Targeting His Daughter
- Four Family Members With Ties To Philadelphia Drown In The Dominican Republic
- 5-Alarm Fire Rips Through Sheet Metal Plant In Upper Moreland
- Veterans Affairs Secretary Visits Wilmington VA Medical Center