Middle Township Police Say 9 Suspects, Most From Rival School, Believed Responsible For Vandalizing Field
MIDDLE TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – Middle Township Police say they’ve identified the nine people responsible for vandalizing a field used by Middle Township High School.
Five males and four females were reportedly identified. Eight are juveniles and one is 18 years old.
Most of them apparently go to Lower Township High School, a rival school in the area.
The damage was originally estimated at $2,000, but officials now say it’s closer to $100,000. The entire track must be replaced.
Officials are expected to press charges later on Tuesday.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Police Investigate Car Break-ins At Planet Fitness Parking Lot In Delaware County
- Local Police Offer Parking Lot For Craigslist Transactions
- Protesters Against The Keystone XL Pipeline Greet President Obama As He Arrives In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Flower Show To Celebrate The Movies This Year
- Mayor Speaks On Philadelphia Fire Department Investigation