BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Sections Of Regional Electric Power Network Are Targeted For Major Upgrades
- Police: Pedestrians Struck By Vehicle On City Avenue
- New Research Estimates 50-Thousand Unauthorized Immigrants In Philadelphia
- Brewpub Wave Prepares To Hit Philadelphia!
- Weekend Box Office Report: ‘The LEGO Batman Movie’ Continues To Build On Success