Labor Day Weekend Shooting Under Investigation In Browns Mills, NJ
BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- FDA Warns About Overuse Of Testosterone Supplements
- Philadelphia Police Search For Endangered Missing Person With Dementia
- Unions Plan To Take Christie Administration To Court For The 3rd Time Over State Pension Funding
- Supreme Court Hears Affordable Care Act Tax Subsidies Suit Wednesday
- Community Cancellations: Wednesday, March 4th