BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Bitcoin’s Creator Still A Mystery As Net Worth Nears $20 Billion
- ‘Hipster’ Nativity Scene Displayed At South Jersey Church
- Millennials Give More Generously To Charity, Study Says
- Authorities: ‘Injuries And Casualties Reported’ In Amtrak Train Derailment In Washington
- ‘Generous’ People Help Church Raise Funds After Man Steals Proceeds