Labor Day Weekend Shooting Under Investigation In Browns Mills, NJ
BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Police: Pedestrian Fatally Struck In Galloway Township
- Police: Man Sought In Connection With Kensington Hit-And-Run Turns Self In
- Police: 1 Dead, 1 Injured Following Grays Ferry Shooting
- Authorities: Montgomery County Attorney Accused Of Rape
- Overnight Lane Closures On Route 42 Northbound Scheduled This Week In South Jersey