BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Six Flags Breaks World Record For Most Couples Kissing Under Mistletoe
- New Study Finds South Jersey Not Receiving Fair Share Of State Funds On Various Fronts
- Patti Smith Stands In For No-Show Bob Dylan At Nobel Ceremony
- Thousands Get In Holiday Spirit With Annual Santa Run
- Wilmington Firefighter Honored As Hero At Memorial Service