BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- A New App That Can Choose The Right Wine For You
- Rare Slice Of Delaware River Waterfront Property On Auction Block
- Push To Ban Controversial “Anti-Gay” Therapy Introduced In Congress
- Celebration Of Black Art Throughout May In Philadelphia
- Adopted Siblings To Race In Wheelchair Division of Broad Street Run