BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Black Lives Matter Banner In Front Of Local Church Goes Missing
- Police: 1 Arrested In Connection With Deptford Fire
- School Counselor, Fired For Online Threat, To Be Reinstated
- Lehigh University Student Tests Positive For Zika Virus
- One Step Closer To Driverless Cars As Federal Safety Regulators Weigh In On Google Proposal