BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Philadelphia Man With Weeks To Live Fulfills Wish By Marrying Girlfriend
- Montco High School Forced To Cancel Football Season Due To Lack Of Participation
- Police: Man Breaks Into Barn, Attempts To Have Sex With Miniature Horse
- Beachgoers On East Coast Dealing With Dangerous Rip Currents
- COPS: 5 Charged Following Shootout On AC Expressway