BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Construction Worker Dies After ATM Falls On Him, Sources Say
- Lincoln High School Students Get Inspiring Visit From Judge Midge Rendell
- City Hall Artwork Aims To Highlight Importance Of Jury Duty
- Special Ceremony Helps Philly Get Early Start To Jazz Appreciation Month
- Attorney General Sessions: Sanctuary Cities Must End