BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- More Than 228,000 Pounds Of Spam Recalled
- Police: Fairhill Shooting Leaves 2 Men Injured
- Wildwood Police Investigating Video Showing Officer Punching Woman On Beach While Trying To Subdue Her
- ‘Decoration Day’ Re-enactment Honors Soldiers At Laurel Hill Cemetery
- Wildwood’s George Redding Bridge Closed Due To High Flood Waters