Labor Day Weekend Shooting Under Investigation In Browns Mills, NJ
BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- History Class On The Road For Group Of Philadelphia Sixth Graders
- Debate Over Raising Pennsylvania’s Minimum Wage Continues In State Capitol
- 2 Dead, 3 Injured In Crash Along I-295 In Gloucester County
- Former Rendell Spokesman Takes On Same Role With Kane
- Mike Folmer: Pennsylvania’s Unlikely Champion Of Medical Marijuana