BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- ‘No Life Left In Her’: Teen Girl Dies From Injuries Sustained In Maryland School Shooting
- Broadway’s Hit ‘Hamilton’ Is Coming To Philly; Ticket Packages On Sale Now
- US Postal Service Immortalizes Mister Rogers With A Forever Stamp
- Philly Wine Week Returns For Fourth Year
- Craigslist Shuts Down Its Personals Section