BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Police: Person Struck, Killed by NJ Transit Bus In Voorhees
- FCC Boss Pushes Back Against Trump’s Call To Punish Broadcast Networks
- Montgomery County Sees Slight Decrease In Overdose Deaths From One Year Ago
- Ex-Postal Service Supervisor Admits Stealing $15,700 In Cash
- 500 Walnut, Philly’s Most Expensive Address, Rolls Out Welcome Mat