Labor Day Weekend Shooting Under Investigation In Browns Mills, NJ
BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Water, Weather, Age Likely Contributed To Partial Wall Collapse In Center City, According To L&I
- Emergency Management Team Tasked With Reviving Atlantic City Has Some Worried About Job Cuts
- Montgomery County Woman Accused Of Stealing Thousands From Cub Scouts And Girl Scouts
- Philadelphia City Council Candidate Hijacks Domain Names To Steer Voters From His Opponent
- Police: Woman Fatally Shot In Southwest Philadelphia