BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- ‘Free The 6-Pack’ Wolf Pushes Gas Pedal On Letting Stores Sell Gas And Beer
- TSA Warns Travelers Be Prepared During Busy Travel Season
- NJ Official Tackles Child Birth When Mom Goes Into Sudden Labor
- Eagles Host 13th Annual Youth Chess Tournament
- Funeral Parlor’s Reverse Psychology Ad Tells Drivers To ‘Text And Drive’