BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- ‘Creed’ Stars Speak With Eyewitness News About Much Anticipated Film
- Update: Police Identify Fourth Suspect In Trooper Shooting
- Police Investigating Fatal Accident On Roosevelt Boulevard
- “Trouble In Toyland” Report Lists Potentially Dangerous Toys Ahead Of Holidays
- Travelers Aren’t Letting Fear Affect Holiday Plans