BROWNS MILLS, NJ (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting in Burlington County that left a man wounded.
At 9:15 p.m. on Aug. 31, police responded to the 100 block of Kinsley Road in Browns Mills for a gunshot victim.
Officers arriving at the scene learned the victim had been driven to Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly.
An investigation revealed that 24-year-old William Warthen, of Browns Mills, had been shot multiple times by an unknown suspect.
Warthen was later taken to Cooper University Hospital in Camden, where he is in stable condition.
It’s not clear what prompted the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- US Supreme Court Delays Decision On NJ Sports Betting Appeal
- A Surprise Addition To Center City District Restaurant Week
- Uber Has New Tool To Help Combat Missed Connections
- Musicians Rally To Help Philly Superstar Trombonist Jeff Bradshaw
- Police: Armed Robbers Steal Thousands In Merchandise From Manayunk Consignment Shop