TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — State lottery officials say a Powerball ticket worth $1 million that was sold at a northern New Jersey convenience store last year will soon expire.
The ticket for the Sept. 18, 2013 drawing was bought at the Convenience Express store in North Bergen. The winning numbers were 7, 10, 22, 32 and 35 and the Red Powerball Number was 19.
If the ticket holder doesn’t claim their prize by Sept. 18, the ticket will expire.
Lottery officials strongly recommend that the ticket holder sign the back of the ticket and immediately contact them.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Harambe Memes Prompt Cincinnati Zoo To Delete Twitter Accounts
- Crews Free Man Stuck Between Buildings After Bid To Impress Woman
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Once Again The Highest Paid Actress
- Teacher Ditches Homework Policy, Tells Kids To Enjoy Time With Family
- Choosing This Instagram Filter Could Mean You’re Depressed