TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — State lottery officials say a Powerball ticket worth $1 million that was sold at a northern New Jersey convenience store last year will soon expire.
The ticket for the Sept. 18, 2013 drawing was bought at the Convenience Express store in North Bergen. The winning numbers were 7, 10, 22, 32 and 35 and the Red Powerball Number was 19.
If the ticket holder doesn’t claim their prize by Sept. 18, the ticket will expire.
Lottery officials strongly recommend that the ticket holder sign the back of the ticket and immediately contact them.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philadelphia Zoo’s Baby Red Pandas Have Been Named
- Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Deal Is Nothing… For $5
- 48 Children In Camden County Officially Adopted- On National Adoption Day!
- Philadelphia Baby’s Brain Tumor Shrinks After Kiss From Pope
- Facebook Testing New Feature That Helps Ease Awkward Breakups