Cleanup Is Underway After Made In America Transformed The Parkway
By Justin Udo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The third annual Made In America music festival is over, and now the cleanup is underway.
Crews got to the scene around midnight, breaking down stages and cleaning up trash all in an effort to return the Ben Franklin Parkway back to its regular form.
A constant parade of tractor-trailers in and out of the clean up site and the orange cones still blocking some roads serve as a reminder of what took place over the weekend.
Neighbors say that even with the late nights and early mornings, the concert and the cleanup haven’t affected them too much.
“Minor disruption in the end,” said a neighbor. “They’re doing a fantastic job of getting the streets back open.”
The cleanup is expected to be finished by Tuesday morning.
- City Council To Investigate Whether Suburban Real Estate Brokers Are Skirting Taxes For City Properties
- Pennsylvania Attorney General To Get Chance To Argue Against Judge’s Contempt Hearing
- Continuing Road Work Along Northeast Extension Could Impact Summer Travel
- Philadelphia Hotel Rooms Get The Once Over By DNC Planners
- Therapists Using Mirrors To Help Heal Stroke Victims