By Justin Udo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The third annual Made In America music festival is over, and now the cleanup is underway.
Crews got to the scene around midnight, breaking down stages and cleaning up trash all in an effort to return the Ben Franklin Parkway back to its regular form.
A constant parade of tractor-trailers in and out of the clean up site and the orange cones still blocking some roads serve as a reminder of what took place over the weekend.
Neighbors say that even with the late nights and early mornings, the concert and the cleanup haven’t affected them too much.
“Minor disruption in the end,” said a neighbor. “They’re doing a fantastic job of getting the streets back open.”
The cleanup is expected to be finished by Tuesday morning.
- Trump, Pennsylvania GOP Call On State Court To Block Recount Bid
- Metallica Praises Young Philly Drummer
- Anti Defamation League Releases Study On Harassment Of Journalists During Presidential Campaign
- Did Someone Say Free Coffee? New Wawa Opens Its Doors In Center City
- Chief: Wilmington Firefighter Who Died In Arson Fire Was Planning To Retire In January