By Justin Udo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The third annual Made In America music festival is over, and now the cleanup is underway.
Crews got to the scene around midnight, breaking down stages and cleaning up trash all in an effort to return the Ben Franklin Parkway back to its regular form.
A constant parade of tractor-trailers in and out of the clean up site and the orange cones still blocking some roads serve as a reminder of what took place over the weekend.
Neighbors say that even with the late nights and early mornings, the concert and the cleanup haven’t affected them too much.
“Minor disruption in the end,” said a neighbor. “They’re doing a fantastic job of getting the streets back open.”
The cleanup is expected to be finished by Tuesday morning.
- SEPTA Police Announce 10 Arrests In Connection With Subway Station Brawl
- 2 Philly Pizzerias Named On List Of Best Pizza Places In Country
- Eat Or Learn? South Jersey University Seeks To End That Choice For Some Students
- Bus Goes Up In Flames On Schuylkill Expressway
- FCC Presents Early Findings On Why Some AT&T Customers Couldn’t Dial 911