By Justin Udo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The third annual Made In America music festival is over, and now the cleanup is underway.
Crews got to the scene around midnight, breaking down stages and cleaning up trash all in an effort to return the Ben Franklin Parkway back to its regular form.
A constant parade of tractor-trailers in and out of the clean up site and the orange cones still blocking some roads serve as a reminder of what took place over the weekend.
Neighbors say that even with the late nights and early mornings, the concert and the cleanup haven’t affected them too much.
“Minor disruption in the end,” said a neighbor. “They’re doing a fantastic job of getting the streets back open.”
The cleanup is expected to be finished by Tuesday morning.
- VP Nominee Tim Kaine On Donald Trump: ‘It’s Like He Thinks We’re Gullible’
- Students React As Springfield Township HS Benches Varsity Football For The Season
- Donald Trump Announces Surprise Meeting With Mexican President
- Officials: Argument, Not ‘Knockout’ Game, Led To Deadly Punch
- Delaware Boy With Brain Cancer Becomes Police Officer For A Day