Cleanup Is Underway After Made In America Transformed The Parkway
By Justin Udo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The third annual Made In America music festival is over, and now the cleanup is underway.
Crews got to the scene around midnight, breaking down stages and cleaning up trash all in an effort to return the Ben Franklin Parkway back to its regular form.
A constant parade of tractor-trailers in and out of the clean up site and the orange cones still blocking some roads serve as a reminder of what took place over the weekend.
Neighbors say that even with the late nights and early mornings, the concert and the cleanup haven’t affected them too much.
“Minor disruption in the end,” said a neighbor. “They’re doing a fantastic job of getting the streets back open.”
The cleanup is expected to be finished by Tuesday morning.
- Police Searching For Missing College Student Last Seen At Bar In Manayunk
- Shoppers Hit Area Malls In Search of Best Black Friday Deals
- New Jersey Animal Alliance Offers Black Cat Special On Black Friday
- Reading’s ‘Ugly’ Tree To Be Decorated In ‘Charlie Brown’ Fashion
- 24th Annual Santa Express Pulls Into Dilworth Park