By Justin Udo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The third annual Made In America music festival is over, and now the cleanup is underway.
Crews got to the scene around midnight, breaking down stages and cleaning up trash all in an effort to return the Ben Franklin Parkway back to its regular form.
A constant parade of tractor-trailers in and out of the clean up site and the orange cones still blocking some roads serve as a reminder of what took place over the weekend.
Neighbors say that even with the late nights and early mornings, the concert and the cleanup haven’t affected them too much.
“Minor disruption in the end,” said a neighbor. “They’re doing a fantastic job of getting the streets back open.”
The cleanup is expected to be finished by Tuesday morning.
- North Korea Mocks Trump’s Twitter Habits, Condemns Us Military Drills
- Police: 14-Year-Old Girl Hit By Car While She Was Face Timing On Phone
- Ferrari Unveils New, Almost 200 MPH Convertible
- David Creato Jr. Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Death Of 3-Year-Old Son
- Philadelphians Sound Off On $700 Million Powerball Jackpot