By Justin Udo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The third annual Made In America music festival is over, and now the cleanup is underway.
Crews got to the scene around midnight, breaking down stages and cleaning up trash all in an effort to return the Ben Franklin Parkway back to its regular form.
A constant parade of tractor-trailers in and out of the clean up site and the orange cones still blocking some roads serve as a reminder of what took place over the weekend.
Neighbors say that even with the late nights and early mornings, the concert and the cleanup haven’t affected them too much.
“Minor disruption in the end,” said a neighbor. “They’re doing a fantastic job of getting the streets back open.”
The cleanup is expected to be finished by Tuesday morning.
- Former Bucks County Football Coach Charged With Sexually Assaulting 3 Juveniles
- PD: DUI Driver Crashes U-Haul Truck Into Northern Liberties Building
- South Philly Residents Wake Up To Graffiti On Homes, Sidewalks
- Police Responding To Barricade Situation In Frankford
- 17th Century Cabin For Sale In South Jersey