By Justin Udo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The third annual Made In America music festival is over, and now the cleanup is underway.
Crews got to the scene around midnight, breaking down stages and cleaning up trash all in an effort to return the Ben Franklin Parkway back to its regular form.
A constant parade of tractor-trailers in and out of the clean up site and the orange cones still blocking some roads serve as a reminder of what took place over the weekend.
Neighbors say that even with the late nights and early mornings, the concert and the cleanup haven’t affected them too much.
“Minor disruption in the end,” said a neighbor. “They’re doing a fantastic job of getting the streets back open.”
The cleanup is expected to be finished by Tuesday morning.
- Christie Orders Additional Security At New Jersey’s Mass Transit Hubs Following NYC Explosion
- Frat Chapter Property Closing After Reported Violations
- Decorated SEPTA Buses Spread Holiday Cheer
- Eagles Fans React To Potentially Losing Carson Wentz For The Season
- Rutgers Professor Accused Of Anti-Semitism Removed From Role