By Dan Wing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — By all accounts, the first day of this year’s Made in America festival was huge hit. But people at Saturday’s party did have some advice for people heading out to Sunday’s concert.
Complaints were hard to come by Saturday night, as the tens of thousands of people there all seemed to be wearing an ear-to-ear smile, and many suggested that’s all you need to bring with you.
“And good vibes! Positive, positive, positive! No negative,” advised one concert goer. “Nobody try fighting people, that’s stupid. Have fun.”
Dean offered some advice that’s a little more practical, “Bring sneakers that you don’t mind getting messed up.”
Even with cooler temperatures on Saturday night, it was still pretty hot, so the most common advice was to dress comfortably, but Nicole and Michelle from Blue Bell had some advice for the ladies: know your limit.
“Don’t be sloppy,” they said. “That’s a big thing. I see girls all over the place, just really sloppy. It’s not cute.”
Deon had some simple advice, just bring a smile and a good attitude. “Have fun. Have and open mind, and go to every single stage that you can,” he said.
And that seems to have worked for most people at the festival Saturday, as the crowd bounced around to different areas, taking in the wide variety of musical acts, and the great selection of food, and of course, beer.
- Study: 71 Percent Of Americans Think It’s OK To Friend Co-Workers On Facebook
- ‘Keep Posting Information’: Puerto Rico Residents In The Dark After Maria Strikes
- Charmin Offers Year Supply Of Toilet Paper If Serial Pooper Surrenders
- Man Charged With Killing Temple Student Denies Harming Her
- Philly’s Commission For Women Delivers Findings On ‘State Of Women And Girls’ To Mayor