LAKEWOOD, N.J. (AP) — Ocean County authorities are awaiting an autopsy to determine the cause of death for a badly decomposed body found in a home in Lakewood.
Police were called by a property manager after a nearby business complained about an odor coming from the residence on Thursday.
Police found a dead male inside a bedroom.
Prosecutor’s spokesman Al Della Fave says there were no obvious signs of trauma or foul play.
Police say squatters have been seen in the area. Della Fave says the person was observed at the house in the last two weeks.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Prince Albert Buys Philadelphia Home Of Mom Grace Kelly
- Holiday Food Drive Underway In Burlington County
- Waiting For Your Absentee Ballot In Montgomery County? You’re Not Alone
- West Chester Nonprofit Helps Breast Cancer Patients Get Through Treatment
- New Website Aims To Help Voters Make Informed Decisions On Entire Ballot