LAKEWOOD, N.J. (AP) — Ocean County authorities are awaiting an autopsy to determine the cause of death for a badly decomposed body found in a home in Lakewood.
Police were called by a property manager after a nearby business complained about an odor coming from the residence on Thursday.
Police found a dead male inside a bedroom.
Prosecutor’s spokesman Al Della Fave says there were no obvious signs of trauma or foul play.
Police say squatters have been seen in the area. Della Fave says the person was observed at the house in the last two weeks.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Dan Rather Launching Weekly Show With The Young Turks Network
- Police Shutdown Streets In Mayfair During Halftime Of Eagles-Vikings Game
- Eagles Fans Flying High For NFC Championship Game
- Philadelphia Flower Show’s Focus On Water Lets Visitors Dive Into Spring
- Philadelphia’s ‘Crisco Cops’ Greasing Light Poles To Stop Fans From Climbing