LAKEWOOD, N.J. (AP) — Ocean County authorities are awaiting an autopsy to determine the cause of death for a badly decomposed body found in a home in Lakewood.
Police were called by a property manager after a nearby business complained about an odor coming from the residence on Thursday.
Police found a dead male inside a bedroom.
Prosecutor’s spokesman Al Della Fave says there were no obvious signs of trauma or foul play.
Police say squatters have been seen in the area. Della Fave says the person was observed at the house in the last two weeks.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Community Rallies Behind Army Vet To Build A House For A Hero
- US Judge Blocks Trump’s Order To Cut Off Funding To Sanctuary Cities
- NFL Hopes To Leave Legacy Even After Draft Leaves Philadelphia
- 62 Imitation Guns Confiscated On Atlantic City Boardwalk
- SEPTA Outlines Mass Transit Game Plan Ahead Of NFL Draft