LAKEWOOD, N.J. (AP) — Ocean County authorities are awaiting an autopsy to determine the cause of death for a badly decomposed body found in a home in Lakewood.
Police were called by a property manager after a nearby business complained about an odor coming from the residence on Thursday.
Police found a dead male inside a bedroom.
Prosecutor’s spokesman Al Della Fave says there were no obvious signs of trauma or foul play.
Police say squatters have been seen in the area. Della Fave says the person was observed at the house in the last two weeks.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Senator Casey Campaigning In New Hampshire For Hillary Clinton
- Cab Driver Shot And Wounded In South Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Has A New Poet Laureate
- NJ Sales Tax Break A Big Deal At Atlantic City Boat Show
- Main Line Society of Professional Women To Host Event With Local New York Times Best-Selling Author