Del. Man Arrested For Allegedly Sexually Abusing 3-Year-Old Girl
MILLSBORO, Del. (CBS) – Police arrested a Delaware sex offender for allegedly sexually abusing a three-year-old girl.
An investigation began after the young girl complained of soreness and was examined at Nanticoke Memorial Hospital. It was determined she had been sexually active for a period of time while under the care of 65-year-old John T. King, a non-familial friend of the victim’s mother.
King was arrested n August 27th and charged with Unlawful Sexual Contact by a Sex Offender and three counts of Sexual Abuse by a Person of Trust.
He was arraigned and committed to Sussex Correctional Institution of $220,000 cash bond.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Positively Philadelphia: Who’s That Playing Hamlet at The Wilma?
- City Council Votes To Overturn Law That Forces Non-Profits To Prove They’re Truly Not For Profit
- Democratic Governor, GOP Lawmakers Far Apart On Pa. Budget
- Study Finds Easy Test For Concussions Can Help Non-medical Volunteers Keep Athletes Safe
- Landmarks Locally, Worldwide Go Dark For ‘Earth Hour’