MILLSBORO, Del. (CBS) – Police arrested a Delaware sex offender for allegedly sexually abusing a three-year-old girl.
An investigation began after the young girl complained of soreness and was examined at Nanticoke Memorial Hospital. It was determined she had been sexually active for a period of time while under the care of 65-year-old John T. King, a non-familial friend of the victim’s mother.
King was arrested n August 27th and charged with Unlawful Sexual Contact by a Sex Offender and three counts of Sexual Abuse by a Person of Trust.
He was arraigned and committed to Sussex Correctional Institution of $220,000 cash bond.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Courts Approve “Divorce” Of Revel And Its Power Provider
- SS United States Conservancy Says It Has Funds To Keep Ship Afloat ‘Well Into Next Year’
- NJ Bar Owners Look To Prevent Drunk Driving This Holiday Season With Uber & HERO Campaign
- Effort To Put Cameras Outside Philadelphia Bars Stalls In City Council
- Stallone Says He Was A “Terrible” Choice For Rocky: ‘I Just Got Lucky’