Del. Man Arrested For Allegedly Sexually Abusing 3-Year-Old Girl
MILLSBORO, Del. (CBS) – Police arrested a Delaware sex offender for allegedly sexually abusing a three-year-old girl.
An investigation began after the young girl complained of soreness and was examined at Nanticoke Memorial Hospital. It was determined she had been sexually active for a period of time while under the care of 65-year-old John T. King, a non-familial friend of the victim’s mother.
King was arrested n August 27th and charged with Unlawful Sexual Contact by a Sex Offender and three counts of Sexual Abuse by a Person of Trust.
He was arraigned and committed to Sussex Correctional Institution of $220,000 cash bond.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Project To Get Black Men To The Voting Booth, Through The Barber Shop, Gets Knight Funding
- City Transit Picture During Papal Visit Getting Clearer
- Acquitted Officers Sue Mayor, District Attorney And Police Commissioner, Claiming Defamation
- Temple Hospital Releases Final Patient Hurt In Deadly Train Derailment
- Lost Dr. Seuss Tale Hits The Shelves Tuesday