Del. Man Arrested For Allegedly Sexually Abusing 3-Year-Old Girl
MILLSBORO, Del. (CBS) – Police arrested a Delaware sex offender for allegedly sexually abusing a three-year-old girl.
An investigation began after the young girl complained of soreness and was examined at Nanticoke Memorial Hospital. It was determined she had been sexually active for a period of time while under the care of 65-year-old John T. King, a non-familial friend of the victim’s mother.
King was arrested n August 27th and charged with Unlawful Sexual Contact by a Sex Offender and three counts of Sexual Abuse by a Person of Trust.
He was arraigned and committed to Sussex Correctional Institution of $220,000 cash bond.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Caught On Video: Woman Accompanied By Child Takes Purse From Office Area Of Warehouse
- Pennsylvania College Rescinds Degree Awarded To Bill Cosby
- DA: Two Arrested In Deadly Lower Moreland Home Invasion
- Person-Of-Interest In Sexual Assault Of Temple Student In Custody For Unrelated Violation
- Officials Continue Investigation Into Massive Philly Warehouse Fire