OCEAN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Police say a convenience store clerk in New Jersey hugged and kissed her against her will.
Ocean Township police in Monmouth County have charged 68-year-old Malkiat Mahal with criminal sexual contact.
Police say the clerk followed the woman to her car early Tuesday. The woman drove away from the 7-Eleven and called police.
Mahal has been released on $1,000 bail. It’s not clear whether he has a lawyer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Amazon Launches Delivery Service To Customers’ Cars In Dozens Of Cities, Including Philadelphia
- The Price Of Wine Is Going Up, Say Analysts
- New York Times Questions If Eagles Will Visit Trump White House After Super Bowl Victory
- Six Flags Great Adventure To Host First-Ever Autism Day
- Where To Score A Free Pretzel On National Pretzel Day