NJ Store Clerk Accused Of Kissing Customer Against Her Will
OCEAN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Police say a convenience store clerk in New Jersey hugged and kissed her against her will.
Ocean Township police in Monmouth County have charged 68-year-old Malkiat Mahal with criminal sexual contact.
Police say the clerk followed the woman to her car early Tuesday. The woman drove away from the 7-Eleven and called police.
Mahal has been released on $1,000 bail. It’s not clear whether he has a lawyer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- ‘Real Housewives’ Star Accused Of Shoplifting
- Study: Men Who Became Dads Before Age 22 Have Shorter Lifespans
- Toy-maker Company To Sell “Cecil The Lion” Beanie Baby To Raise Funds For Animal Conservation
- Bobbi Kristina Brown To Be Buried Next To Mother In New Jersey
- Cops: Man Buys Car After Taking $150,000 Left By ATM Workers