NJ Store Clerk Accused Of Kissing Customer Against Her Will
OCEAN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Police say a convenience store clerk in New Jersey hugged and kissed her against her will.
Ocean Township police in Monmouth County have charged 68-year-old Malkiat Mahal with criminal sexual contact.
Police say the clerk followed the woman to her car early Tuesday. The woman drove away from the 7-Eleven and called police.
Mahal has been released on $1,000 bail. It’s not clear whether he has a lawyer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Facebook Introduces New Feature To Help Prevent Suicide
- Internet Activists Use Grumpy Cat In Aerial Jab At Comcast
- Pa. Among Top 10 States With The Worst Taxes For The Average American
- Dog On The Tracks Disrupts SEPTA Service To 69th Street Station
- Study: Super-long Eyelashes Might Be Pretty, But They Could Be Harmful To Your Eyes