NJ Store Clerk Accused Of Kissing Customer Against Her Will
OCEAN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Police say a convenience store clerk in New Jersey hugged and kissed her against her will.
Ocean Township police in Monmouth County have charged 68-year-old Malkiat Mahal with criminal sexual contact.
Police say the clerk followed the woman to her car early Tuesday. The woman drove away from the 7-Eleven and called police.
Mahal has been released on $1,000 bail. It’s not clear whether he has a lawyer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Libertarian Group Ranks Kane As Nation’s Worst Attorney General
- Parents Using ‘Shuddle’ App To Drive Students To And From School
- Kraft Heinz Recalls More Than 2M Pounds Of Turkey Bacon
- Survey: Young Breast Cancer Survivors Make Treatment Choices Based On Fertility Concerns
- Suspect Sent Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter Nude Photo, Prosecutors Say