NJ Store Clerk Accused Of Kissing Customer Against Her Will
OCEAN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Police say a convenience store clerk in New Jersey hugged and kissed her against her will.
Ocean Township police in Monmouth County have charged 68-year-old Malkiat Mahal with criminal sexual contact.
Police say the clerk followed the woman to her car early Tuesday. The woman drove away from the 7-Eleven and called police.
Mahal has been released on $1,000 bail. It’s not clear whether he has a lawyer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- GoFundMe Site Set Up For Acclaimed Philly Chef Injured In Amtrak Derailment
- Study: Ongoing Symptoms Of Depression And A Person’s Risk Of Stroke Are Linked
- AAA: More Travelers Driving This Memorial Day Weekend, Likely Due To Low Gas Prices
- Study Claims Coffee Could Improve A Man’s Sex Life
- Bon Jovi Breaks Out Guitar At Rutgers University-Camden Commencement