OCEAN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Police say a convenience store clerk in New Jersey hugged and kissed her against her will.
Ocean Township police in Monmouth County have charged 68-year-old Malkiat Mahal with criminal sexual contact.
Police say the clerk followed the woman to her car early Tuesday. The woman drove away from the 7-Eleven and called police.
Mahal has been released on $1,000 bail. It’s not clear whether he has a lawyer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Dunkin Donuts Retiring The Coffee Coolata
- Pennsylvania’s ‘The Town That Garbage Built’ Up For Sale For $1.5 Million
- Woman Claims Nail Salon Hung Sign Saying Overweight Customers Will Be Charged More
- Window Washer Rescued After Scaffolding Gives Way 12 Stories Up
- Snooki Inspires Bill To Cap Public University Speaker Fees