By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- City Officials Ready For Protests During DNC Week
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz To Step Down Following DNC
- DNC Delegates Pitch In On Art Project
- What Was In The DNC Email Leak?
- Michael Bloomberg To Endorse Hillary Clinton