By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- NH The Last Stop For Christie? ‘Next’ Question!
- Fasnacht Day Means Long Lines At Local Bakeries
- Woman Killed In Hit-And-Run In Delaware County
- Movie Review: ‘The Choice’
- Lonely Planet Names Philadelphia Top US Destination For 2016