By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Eagles’ Fans On Parkway Too Shocked To Even Boo 1st Round Pick
- Mantua Police: Loud Bang May Be Heard Due To Disposal Of Substance
- Taco Bell To Start Selling Beer, Frozen Alcoholic Drinks At Select Locations
- 7th Annual Philly Tech Week Begins
- Public Asked To Help Rate Philadelphia’s Accessibility