By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Nintendo To Release ‘Significantly More’ SNES Classics Than NES
- East Kensington Shop Makes Pizza-Flavored Ice Cream
- College Cuts Ties With Professor For Allegedly Saying Otto Warmbier ‘Got Exactly What He Deserved’
- Box Truck Driver Slams Into Home In Montgomery County
- Pilot Urges Prayers As ‘Technical Issue’ Forces Turnaround