By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Police: 3 In Custody In Shooting Of Domino’s Pizza Delivery Driver Near Pennsylvania University
- Chester County Mother Sentenced In Beating Death Of 3-Year-Old Son
- New Jersey Panel Approves Bill To Keep Casinos Open During State Shutdowns
- ‘Feminism’ Named Merriam-Webster’s Word Of The Year
- Secret Santa Donates More Than $40,000 To Pay For Layaway Items At Pennsylvania Walmart