By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Phila. Officials Frown On Bill Awaiting Gov. Wolf’s Signature
- Pa. Beer Sellers Readying For Six Pack Sales
- Donald Trump Reacts To FBI Clinton Probe
- Bill Cosby Is Legally Blind, According To Defense Attorneys
- FBI Reviewing New Emails In Clinton Probe