By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- New National Program Aims To Help African-American Youth Thrive
- US Officials: Info Suggests Trump Associates May Have Coordinated With Russians
- Police: Man Checks Out Of Hospital, Steals Ambulance
- Prosecution Rests In Trial Of Former Penn State President
- ‘Paws for Pennsy’ Event Provides Stress Relief At Pennsylvania Hospital