By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Trump Warns McCain: ‘I Fight Back And It Won’t Be Pretty’
- South Jersey ShopRite Voluntarily Recalls Store-Made Ground Meat
- Williamstown Hanging Holiday Displays To Make Halloween Parade More Festive
- Judge To Say Wednesday If Sandusky Gets New Sex Abuse Trial
- Man Sues Airline, Claims Fellow Passenger Urinated On Him