By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Obama Nominates Cuba Ambassador, First In Over Half-Century
- Don’t Click On That Brad Pitt Obit! He’s Alive, And It’s A Hack
- Community Leaders Rally Outside Fraternal Order Of Police
- PA House To Stand Its Ground On Child Sex Abuse Legislation
- On Radio And TV Wednesday Afternoon, It’s A Test — It’s Only A Test