By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- SEPTA Announces Seasonal Schedule Changes
- Police Investigating Oxford Circle Home Invasion
- Officer Struck By Woman In Stolen Car
- Daylin Leach Announces End Of Congressional Campaign
- Two Injured In Collision On I-95 Northbound