Police: Teen Shot, Killed On Basketball Court In North Philadelphia
By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Sayreville School Board Votes To Suspend High School Football Coaches
- Pocono Mountain School District Schools Open Wednesday
- Mantoloking, Brick Sea Wall 75 Percent Finished
- Hearing Set For Trump Casino Name Lawsuit
- Dirt Bikes And ATVs Weave Through Philly As Part Of Memorial, Police Say