By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- New Jersey Taxpayers May See ‘Slight Delay’ In Getting Back State Tax Refunds
- Closing Arguments Begin In Market Street Building Collapse Trial
- Study: Jet Lag Significantly Affects Performance Of MLB Players
- EMS Response Times Improve In Camden After Cooper Takeover Of Ambulance Services
- Researchers: Cutting Calories May Help Monkeys Live Longer