By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Small WWII-Era Plane Crashes In Hudson River, Body Found
- Campaign Urging Montco Residents To Use 9-1-1 For Any Response Kicks Off
- South Jersey Mothers Who Lost Sons To Military Conflict Share Their Pain And Hope
- 57-Year-Old Man Stabbed During Robbery Attempt In Philadelphia
- A Five Month Festival Rises From The Ashes This Summer