By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Utility Blames Transformer Issue For Philadelphia Foam Leak
- Police: Baby Thrown From 3rd Floor In Philly 2-Alarm Fire
- 4 Arrested After Troopers Seize 50 Pounds of Pot In School Parking Lot
- Poll: Christie’s Approval Rating Tied With Florio
- N.J. State Police Trooper Killed In Line of Duty Following Millville Crash