By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- 1 Missing, 4 Rescued After Boat Hits Wake On Delaware River, Coast Guard Says
- Robert Indiana, Artist Known For LOVE Sculpture, Dies At 89
- Middle Township Police: Man Arrested After Marijuana Is Found In Daughter’s Book Bag
- Marple Township Residents Fired Up Over Proposed Redevelopment Of Don Guanella School
- ‘Water Is Water’: Recycled Wastewater Scores The Same As Bottled Water, Study Reveals