By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A teenager was shot and killed on a North Philadelphia basketball court Tuesday night.
It happened around 8:45 p.m. on 9th Street near West York Street. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the upper torso. Medics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there have been no arrests. No word on what led to the shooting.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Police: 14-Year-Old Girl Hit By Car While FaceTiming On Phone
- Winning Number To $758 Million Powerball Jackpot Announced
- David Creato Jr. Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Death Of 3-Year-Old Son
- Police Make Arrest After Swastikas Found In Coatesville; Suspect Wanted In Delaware
- Temple Student Organizes March For ‘Forgotten Women’