Lehigh County Man Dies After Assault In Ocean City, Md.; 2 Arrested
OCEAN CITY, Md. (AP) — Ocean City Police have charged two men in the slaying of a Pennsylvania man.
Officers found 37-year-old Justin Daniel Cancelliere of North Whitehall, Pennsylvania, unconscious in the parking lot of a hotel early Sunday. Police say he was assaulted during an altercation near Talbot Street and Baltimore Avenue.
Cancelliere died of his injuries Sunday at Atlantic General Hospital.
Police on Tuesday arrested 27-year-old Caleb Ochse and 22-year-old Christopher Kendall, both of Ocean City. Both have been charged with manslaughter, assault and other offenses.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in:
- Philadelphia Police Search For Endangered Missing Person With Dementia
- Unions Plan To Take Christie Administration To Court For The 3rd Time Over State Pension Funding
- Supreme Court Hears Affordable Care Act Tax Subsidies Suit Wednesday
- Community Cancellations: Wednesday, March 4th
- Camden County Police Department Mentioned In Federal Report