PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Not only did Michael Sam sack Johnny Manziel on Saturday night, but he taunted Johnny Football by doing the famous Manziel “money sign” following the sack.
As if that wasn’t awesome enough, one man— who goes by Fisher King (@SquareKnight) on Twitter—was so certain that turn of events wouldn’t happen, that he promised the whole world drinks if it did.
And the man delivered:
The unidentified man is donating $500 to the Boys & Girls Club of Greater St. Louis.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Oregon Tops Kansas 74-60 To Advance To First Final Four In 78 Years
- Gonzaga Trounces Xavier 83-59 To Advance To First Final Four In School History
- Collegiate Rowing Teams Participate In 35th Memorial Murphy Cup Regatta
- Bobrovsky Terrific Again As Blue Jackets Beat Flyers 1-0
- Career Nights For Saric, Long Lift 76ers Past Bulls, 117-107