PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Not only did Michael Sam sack Johnny Manziel on Saturday night, but he taunted Johnny Football by doing the famous Manziel “money sign” following the sack.
As if that wasn’t awesome enough, one man— who goes by Fisher King (@SquareKnight) on Twitter—was so certain that turn of events wouldn’t happen, that he promised the whole world drinks if it did.
And the man delivered:
The unidentified man is donating $500 to the Boys & Girls Club of Greater St. Louis.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- 76ers Fall To Celtics 102-92 In Home Opener
- Friday Football Frenzy: Garnet Valley Jaguars Head Football Coach Mike Ricci Preaches ‘Oneness’
- Keidel: Falcons-Patriots Super Bowl Rematch Not A Preview
- High School Football Top 10: La Salle-St. Joseph’s Prep Brace For Another Showdown
- Charles Barkley Guarantees 76ers Will Make Playoffs