PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Not only did Michael Sam sack Johnny Manziel on Saturday night, but he taunted Johnny Football by doing the famous Manziel “money sign” following the sack.
As if that wasn’t awesome enough, one man— who goes by Fisher King (@SquareKnight) on Twitter—was so certain that turn of events wouldn’t happen, that he promised the whole world drinks if it did.
And the man delivered:
The unidentified man is donating $500 to the Boys & Girls Club of Greater St. Louis.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- High School Football Preview: Area Schools Making The Plunge Into New Terrain
- Phillies Trade Carlos Ruiz To The Dodgers
- After Several Drops, Ryan Lochte Lands Endorsement Deal With ‘Forgiving’ Company
- Doug Pederson Reflects On Russell Wilson As An Eagle
- Zach Ertz Responds: ‘Excited To See Josh Norman In New Scheme’