PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Not only did Michael Sam sack Johnny Manziel on Saturday night, but he taunted Johnny Football by doing the famous Manziel “money sign” following the sack.
As if that wasn’t awesome enough, one man— who goes by Fisher King (@SquareKnight) on Twitter—was so certain that turn of events wouldn’t happen, that he promised the whole world drinks if it did.
And the man delivered:
The unidentified man is donating $500 to the Boys & Girls Club of Greater St. Louis.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Peter King: ‘Eagles Are Legitimate Deep-Into-January Contenders’
- Gordon Homers Leading Off As Marlins Mourn Fernandez
- 76ers Center Noel: Too Many Bigs On Team, ‘Just A Logjam’
- Eagles Fans Trying To Stay Composed As Team Continues To Exceed Expectations
- Post Snap With Malcolm Jenkins: ‘An Offense Will Find It Tough To Beat Us’