PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Not only did Michael Sam sack Johnny Manziel on Saturday night, but he taunted Johnny Football by doing the famous Manziel “money sign” following the sack.
As if that wasn’t awesome enough, one man— who goes by Fisher King (@SquareKnight) on Twitter—was so certain that turn of events wouldn’t happen, that he promised the whole world drinks if it did.
And the man delivered:
The unidentified man is donating $500 to the Boys & Girls Club of Greater St. Louis.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- On Your Mark: Penn Relays Set To Begin At Franklin Field
- Temple’s Haason Reddick: From Underdog To Top NFL Prospect
- Malcolm Jenkins Foundation To Host Draft Party At XFINITY Live Thursday Night
- NFL Draft Experience: How Fans Should Game Plan
- ‘My Eyes Are My Career’: Carson Wentz Undergoes Vision Correction Surgery