Suspected Drunk Driver Slams Truck Into Pole In Northeast Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A suspected drunk driver wrapped his truck around a pole overnight in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened just before 3 a.m. at the intersection of Roosevelt Boulevard and Deveraux Avenues.
The crash blocked traffic for about an hour.
Police say the driver was taken to an area hospital in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Immigration Advocates Oppose Bill Forcing Pa. Agencies To Verify Citizenship Before Issuing Benefits
- 4 Injured In Crash Involving SEPTA Bus On Roosevelt Boulevard
- City Of Wilmington Offices Closed Due To Inclement Weather
- Court: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can’t Sue Applebee’s In NJ
- New Jersey State Offices Closed Due To Weather