Suspected Drunk Driver Slams Truck Into Pole In Northeast Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A suspected drunk driver wrapped his truck around a pole overnight in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened just before 3 a.m. at the intersection of Roosevelt Boulevard and Deveraux Avenues.
The crash blocked traffic for about an hour.
Police say the driver was taken to an area hospital in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Lafayette College’s Hard-Working Sports PA Announcer Heading For Retirement
- Today Marks National Adoption Day And Camden County Is Celebrating Nearly 23 Approved Adoptions
- The World’s Smallest Therapy Dog Visits Nursing Home In Bucks County
- Cracking Down On Road Rage
- Restaurant With No-Tipping Policy Opens In Fishtown