Suspected Drunk Driver Slams Truck Into Pole In Northeast Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A suspected drunk driver wrapped his truck around a pole overnight in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened just before 3 a.m. at the intersection of Roosevelt Boulevard and Deveraux Avenues.
The crash blocked traffic for about an hour.
Police say the driver was taken to an area hospital in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- WXPN Morning Host Michaela Majoun Wraps Up 25-Year Career On Air
- NJ Man Whose Dog Died After Truck Plunged Into Frozen River Indicted
- Police Find Car Of Elderly Woman Murdered Inside Her Home In NW Philadelphia
- Protesters: ‘Christie For President: Fuhgeddaboudit’
- NJ Gov. Chris Christie Announces Run For President: ‘Both Parties Have Failed This Country’