Suspected Drunk Driver Slams Truck Into Pole In Northeast Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A suspected drunk driver wrapped his truck around a pole overnight in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened just before 3 a.m. at the intersection of Roosevelt Boulevard and Deveraux Avenues.
The crash blocked traffic for about an hour.
Police say the driver was taken to an area hospital in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Investigating After Body Found Along Walking Trail In Delaware
- ‘The Situation’ To Appear In Court On Tax Charges
- New Survey Lists Outrageous Reasons Employees Use When Calling Out Sick
- Biden: ‘A Lot Of People’s Lives Depend On This Election’
- Pennsylvania Dean’s Alibi To Teen Sex Allegations: Funeral