PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A suspected drunk driver wrapped his truck around a pole overnight in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened just before 3 a.m. at the intersection of Roosevelt Boulevard and Deveraux Avenues.
The crash blocked traffic for about an hour.
Police say the driver was taken to an area hospital in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Hairstylist Uses Pepper Spray On Unhappy Client, Police Say
- NJ University To Test Water After Finding Elevated Lead Levels
- Pa. Turnpike Cracking Down On Truck Companies Who Owe $1.5 Million In Tolls
- Women Now Drink Nearly As Much Alcohol As Men, Study Finds
- Philadelphia Councilman’s Staff Face Fines For Ethics Violations