Suspected Drunk Driver Slams Truck Into Pole In Northeast Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A suspected drunk driver wrapped his truck around a pole overnight in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened just before 3 a.m. at the intersection of Roosevelt Boulevard and Deveraux Avenues.
The crash blocked traffic for about an hour.
Police say the driver was taken to an area hospital in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Phila. Archbishop Delighted With Pope’s Role in US-Cuba Normalization Efforts
- Area Man Draws Life Sentence For Sex Trafficking 3 Women, One A Minor
- Robbery Suspect Tells Rite Aid Cashier She Has A Bomb
- Philadelphia Police Union Head Angered by Anti-Racism Protests Here
- NJ State Police Want Fugitive Living In Cuba Back In Prison