Firefighter Injured Battling Camden Rowhome Blaze
CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) — A firefighter and one other were injured during a two-alarm blaze that spread across two rowhomes in Camden, New Jersey Friday morning.
The fire broke out on the second floor of a vacant home around 4 a.m. on the 900 block of South 4th Street.
A firefighter was evaluated on the scene after a wall almost collapsed on him, but appears to be fine.
Another person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- 140 Pairs Of Underwear Stolen From Northeastern Pa. Store In 4 Heists
- Police Searching For Man Who Robbed Popular Cobbs Creek Cheesesteak Shop 3 Times
- Doctors: Del. Family Sickened By Pesticide While Vacationing Will Probably Not Recover
- Sunburn Art: A Dangerous New Trend?
- Ocean City Retains Title As New Jersey’s Most Popular Beach