Firefighter Injured Battling Camden Rowhome Blaze
CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) — A firefighter and one other were injured during a two-alarm blaze that spread across two rowhomes in Camden, New Jersey Friday morning.
The fire broke out on the second floor of a vacant home around 4 a.m. on the 900 block of South 4th Street.
A firefighter was evaluated on the scene after a wall almost collapsed on him, but appears to be fine.
Another person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Swiped Painting Of Jesus Returned To Pa. Restaurant With Note Apologizing For ‘Drunken Mistake’
- Berks County Native Taylor Swift Tops Fortune’s List Of World’s Greatest Female Leaders
- Study: Power Naps Significantly Improve Memory Performance
- Philly Makes Forbes List Of The Most Overpriced Cities
- Coffee Chain Offering Limited-time Birthday Cake Frappuccino