Firefighter Injured Battling Camden Rowhome Blaze
CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) — A firefighter and one other were injured during a two-alarm blaze that spread across two rowhomes in Camden, New Jersey Friday morning.
The fire broke out on the second floor of a vacant home around 4 a.m. on the 900 block of South 4th Street.
A firefighter was evaluated on the scene after a wall almost collapsed on him, but appears to be fine.
Another person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Upstate NY Towns Consider Seceding To Pa. After Fracking Ban
- Spring Marshmallow Madness Hits New Heights With ‘Peeps Milk’
- NJ Marijuana Advocates To Hold Spring ‘Smoke Out’
- Study: About 21 Percent Of High School Girls Have Been Assaulted By Someone They Dated
- Study: Suicide Rates Among Middle-Aged Adults Have Sharply Increased