CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) — A firefighter and one other were injured during a two-alarm blaze that spread across two rowhomes in Camden, New Jersey Friday morning.
The fire broke out on the second floor of a vacant home around 4 a.m. on the 900 block of South 4th Street.
A firefighter was evaluated on the scene after a wall almost collapsed on him, but appears to be fine.
Another person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Students Post Positive Messages On 5,100 Lockers
- Former Radnor Township Commissioner Indicted On Federal Child Porn Charges
- Public Health Officials: More Than 50 Percent Of Gun Owners Do Not Safely Store Their Guns
- Weinstein Apologizes To Streep, Lawrence For Lawyers’ Words
- Worker Dies After Forklift Falls In Water In New Castle County