Firefighter Injured Battling Camden Rowhome Blaze
CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) — A firefighter and one other were injured during a two-alarm blaze that spread across two rowhomes in Camden, New Jersey Friday morning.
The fire broke out on the second floor of a vacant home around 4 a.m. on the 900 block of South 4th Street.
A firefighter was evaluated on the scene after a wall almost collapsed on him, but appears to be fine.
Another person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Bernice Gordon, Philadelphia Crossword Puzzle Constructor, Dies At 101
- ‘Binge-watching’ TV Shows Could Be A Sign Of Mental Illness
- While Pennsylvanians Like Punxsutawney Phil, Vast Majority Don’t Trust His Predictions
- Research Finds Homeowners Living Close To Starbucks Have Seen Property Values Skyrocket
- Report: Philadelphia In The Top 10 Cities For Property Crimes