CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) — A firefighter and one other were injured during a two-alarm blaze that spread across two rowhomes in Camden, New Jersey Friday morning.
The fire broke out on the second floor of a vacant home around 4 a.m. on the 900 block of South 4th Street.
A firefighter was evaluated on the scene after a wall almost collapsed on him, but appears to be fine.
Another person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Snapchat Issues New Guidelines To Crack Down On Fake News
- Judge Dismisses Case Against Snapchat, Claiming Speed Filter Caused Accident
- Tired Sea Lion Decides To Use Car Roof As Bed
- Study: Children With Autism Could Benefit From Fecal Transplants
- Student Faces Up To 30 Days In Jail For Allegedly Throwing Paper Airplane That Hit Teacher In Eye